Which White guy in WMAF has the best looking gf/wife?

Which White guy in WMAF has the best looking gf/wife?

• German programmer

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Spanish manlet

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Prey Eyes Frenchmam

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • British ginger

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • American soyboy

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Don’t ever post this nasty ass shit here again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Oofy Doofy Theory is legit when it comes to WMAF

The women look horrible the only reason ppl gas them here is because the average man has 0 smv unless there above the 50 percent quintile its because of male cucks female smv is this high I'm not delusonal either I'm not saying oh I mog them but this idea that they look good compared to what an actual jbw should be a like a subhuman white guy with a Stacy is just a horrendous cope

The real jbw is that whites have the best bone structure on the planet there bones are way more sharp and refined

I'm the only one who voted for the Spanish Manlet's woman. lmfao. My taste differs greatly from PSL I see

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Fuark! I need a model Asian gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and HeightPilledum

That is impressive that their kids have the recessive blonde hair like the father. I assume their asian mothers is dying her blonde hair, although it is possible that she is maybe half/quarter white with similar genes.

It is impressive that their kids have the recessive blonde hair of their father. I assume their asian mother's dying her hair though, although it is possible that she is also half/quarter white with similar genes.

That is impressive that their kids have the recessive blonde hair like the father. I assume their asian mothers is dying her blonde hair, although it is possible that she is maybe half/quarter white with similar genes.
She's full Vietnamese, and it's normal for hapa kids to have light hair. They get darker as they grow up

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Yo, what the hell. I need to find some rich Asian girl. I definitely have a shot if those ugly guys can get girls that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum