White people and black people get along better than blacks and other ethnics do

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Just go to any ghetto or place in general with blacks and muslims mixed up, or latinos and blacks mixed up and you'll see significantly more racial tension. Tension between whites and blacks has become substantially less throughout the years, it just doesn't seem like that bc of edgy online keyboard warriors. Swedish immigrant regions have more immigrant vs immigrant fights than most people are even able to comprehend.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, WadlowMaxxing, Dr. Greenberg and 2 others
Just go to any ghetto or place in general with blacks and muslims mixed up, or latinos and blacks mixed up and you'll see significantly more racial tension. Tension between whites and blacks has become substantially less throughout the years, it just doesn't seem like that bc of edgy online keyboard warriors. Swedish immigrant regions have more immigrant vs immigrant fights than most people are even able to comprehend.
11/9 helped black and whites get along

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 685
I get along with every race since I know how to vibe with their culture

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 10551, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
I get along with every race since I know how to vibe with their culture
IMG 20200518 WA0005

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
This is true.

Serious question, who actually does get along with Sand people/Muslims? I don’t even think they get along with each other tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
culture is dead. we all have one identiy = social media brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Serious question, who actually does get along with Sand people/Muslims? I don’t even think they get along with each other tbh
I get along very well with educated muslims.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
You just didn't pass the vibe check :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You just didn't pass the vibe check :lul: :lul:
There barely any Muslims where I live but I hear nothing but negative things tbh. Guess the entire western world didn’t pass the vibe check jfl

Last edited:
Most Muslims in the uk are educated and nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
'
I do along with all people.

There barely any Muslims where I live but I hear nothing but negative things tbh. Guess the entire western world didn’t pass the vibe check

You could just say ethnic that came from war torn countries.. They have much harder time adjust to new society.. Thats why some people can do bad things. No parents.. Different culture, Racism, mental problems, no education... etc... Many thing can affect how they are gonna survive in Western society.

• Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I mean black and white people are protagonists, that's why

In France, they get along with everybody, since they are pretty NT, but sometimes they can be communautarist

black people are retarded asf
External contentduckduckgocom