White people are the real "greedy race", not jews

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jews actually help and support each other, which is the opposite of greed. White people don't give a shit and will always attempt to maximize their own profits/luxury regardless of all other factors. Whites are literally the only culture to not give a shit about their own. Just lol at the "jews are greedy" stereotype even though it's actually whites that are the self-destructively greedy ones. It's an alt-right cope. Nothing more. Whites are the true "greedy race" of the bunch.

Ib4 alt-right copers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, AdamLanza, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
I don 't agree with everything you said but your right about the pathological individualism seems to only effect whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and TexasGiantBear
Damn you are really enlightened bro

this isn't necessarily a bad thing, provided you have the discipline to not fall for every instant gratification you stumble upon

this isn't necessarily a bad thing, provided you have the discipline to not fall for every instant gratification you stumble upon

White people have embraced every form of disgusting decadence under the sun and give exactly zero shits about the effects of it. Even shit like "global warming" is pure virtue signaling as most people don't actually give a shit. White people are selfish degenerates whom were always doomed to be targeted for extinction by natural selection because of their inability to work together as a group. Even during the middle ages whites were surprisingly degenerate with priests being the biggest brewers and distributors of beer and the church being responsible for many of the brothels. Let that sink in: The same organization that was suppose to safeguard their morality were also the same people supplying them with booze and hookers! LOL!

Last edited:
Its every man for himself in this world.

1554069931761.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
the future is SO fucked. I wish I had died 10 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
the future is SO fucked. I wish I had died 10 years ago.

Wish I was born 20 years earlier tbh. Would have been born late enough to live the best eras of the west but also more likely to die of old age before everything goes totally into the shitter.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01