WHITE PILL MEWING TRANSFORMATION

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 29747
So you are delusional and don’t approve of the ratings jfl
No people like @anthony111553 are rotters and have no clue about anyting, some people here can rate, but people like you who are brain dumb and joined because of TikTok don’t know shit lmao

Just send me ur face bro and let me reverse search it on the internet
@rteme saw my face. Im obviously not s catfishand he already said i mog u. Keep crying while u refuse to mog battle me and only interested in trolling me for confronting u about ur subhumanity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
@rteme saw my face. Im obviously not s catfishand he already said i mog u. Keep crying while u refuse to mog battle me and only interested in trolling me for confronting u about ur subhumanity
Show me your face lmao

Extreme clown trait is saying you mog someone but won’t show them your face stfu incel
Because ur a legit retard. I said to ask legit anybody on this forum, even a white supremacist knows any female would choose me over you.

Because ur a legit retard. I said to ask legit anybody on this forum, even a white supremacist knows any female would choose me over you.
Like I am going to trust @rteme this guy is retarded TikTok cell, show more your face or keep coping incel

Like I am going to trust @rteme this guy is retarded TikTok cell, show more your face or keep coping incel
Run your hideous face on dating apps and TRY to even hallucinate getting the messages i do

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Stage 1: denial
I already told you haha you can ascend to mtn with softmax but right now your ltn
This is the most objective rating I can give
And @try2beme is like mtn-htn with niche appeal
So he mogs you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Run your hideous face on dating apps and TRY to even hallucinate getting the messages i do
Only messages I have seen from you is one ss from google 😭

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I already told you haha you can ascend to mtn with softmax but right now your ltn
So he mogs you
I would believe you if he would show his face, what niche appeal of are you just saying shit you heard on TikTok from Syrian psycho

I wouldn’t get many matches becuasr I am average looking, and one apps woman go for the top 10 % lmao, and @rteme said you were mtn-htn you wouldn’t get anything much on apps lmao, try saying that when your lite chad

So he mogs you
Hey man I am open to advice what soft Maxxing do you recommend

I don’t give a fuck about the angle if u can’t see a difference it’s over Kys

Things I did

Mewing, face pulling, chewing
You need bimax

• +1
yes i grow out my hair, but i cant cut or debloat anytime soon because of heightmaxxing
if you wont cut then you need to start sprintmaxxing like an east african tribal hunter. higher bf%=higher estrogen=quicker plate closure. or take AIs lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing