White Stacies Like Asians (and Ethnics) IF

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
They spend a lot of time in Asia, around Asian culture, grew up around Asians, or are drinking and become low inhib... all of these make them forget about societal programming or reprograms them in a different way. Lots of white women don't have a racial preference too, like 30%. So ethnics have a smaller pool to choose from but in absolute numbers its still a lot of girls, plenty for those that try

Asian features aren't objectively any worse, they are less masculine and more youthful but not necessarily unattractive. Avg white person probably doesn't look that much better considering obesity rates

I've been in a southern dance hall and made out with 5 different looksmatched white women in one night before, after Tinder era started. They weren't psl6 because I wasn't psl6, but they were still cute at the time. Everyone being low inhib means anything is possible. Still way harder than being white, but just gotta accept it and move on

Lower odds in general but still can win at the game by just trying more girls. Ethnics thinking in black and white need to stop coping, their real problem is laziness. Also, it's better to be a blackpilled ethnic that figures out how to ascend than a chadlite natural who ends up doing stupid shit like getting married and thinks unconditional love is real

This doesn't mean you'll have a chance online but in person I see lots of gookmaxxed ricecels slaying Beckys and 18yo stacies cause they just went to the same school together etc. happens 24/7 how will you cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ocelot and I'mme
Jap woman is the best

Ethnic slsaying are not rare where i live

i legit have 5'6 friends that are stausmaxxed/hoodmaxxed and slaying 8/10 stacies while im on this site rotting

blacks/light skinned/ hispanics/ some indian and asians
why you rotting then

Cope

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
" This doesn't mean you'll have a chance online but in person I see lots of gookmaxxed ricecels slaying Beckys and 18yo stacies cause they just went to the same school together etc. happens 24/7 how will you cope "

The lengths gooks go to cope is hilarious, does anyone believe this?

I can run a tinder experiment with a kpopmaxxed guy and he will get sub 20 matches in a day.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ofc there exisits those koreaboos and weebs

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ofc there exisits those koreaboos and weebs
Such a small minority you should forget they even exist. The fact you speak so authoritatively while living in India blows my mind. You had 2 matches on Tinder from girls looking to promote their social media, neither replied back, and you still somehow think you would slay.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1560
Such a small minority you should forget they even exist. The fact you speak so authoritatively while living in India blows my mind. You had 2 matches on Tinder from girls looking to promote their social media, neither replied back, and you still somehow think you would slay.
I had and still have jbs who orbit me and they are all koreaboos and weeboos, it ain't the 90s where it's a haram to like these.

Stopped reading after a few words, because just LOL at this cope
W H I T E > everyone else > asians

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Xander578, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
Ethnic copesquad are out in full force this morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4464, Xander578 and 1 other person
Lots of white women don't have a racial preference too, like 30%. So ethnics have a smaller pool to choose from but in absolute numbers its still a lot of girls, plenty for those that try

Asian features aren't objectively any worse, they are less masculine and more youthful but not necessarily unattractive. Avg white person probably doesn't look that much better considering obesity rates

F66222EE F415 45F6 9AF0 3DE8B721C983

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
684289F1 6A9E 4815 992C 27A9EFC91985

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Xander578 and Nosecel
disgusting cope of a thread, end your life tbh