Most of them are whites and blacks buddy boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
Aboriginal and ethnic mayans and

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
mulattos mog everyone tbh.

Also, blacks seem to be the only race that can date females higher than them in attractiveness

• +1

Also, blacks seem to be the only race that can date females higher than them in attractiveness
Whites can date ethnic women who are more attractive than they are. Travel to SA/Asia/Africa and you will see.

Whites can date ethnic women who are more attractive than they are. Travel to SA/Asia/Africa and you will see.
i meant in the west but you are correct

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
i meant in the west but you are correct
Tbh it's true in the West too. Every time I have been able to date up in the UK was with an ethnic. I get +1 psl when talking to ethnic girls. That's my experience anyway.

• +1
Reactions: 82iqcel
Tbh it's true in the West too. Every time I have been able to date up in the UK was with an ethnic. I get +1 psl when talking to ethnic girls. That's my experience anyway.

Thats not my expiercence and i have only asked out ethnics

alright then both whites and blacks if its outside of their race. ive seen black guys with white females that are more attractive than them.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and hebbewem
Thats not my expiercence and i have only asked out ethnics
Could be a lot of other factors at play. I am also tall and NT
alright then both whites and blacks if its outside of their race. ive seen black guys with white females that are more attractive than them.
Blacks in the West can date up. Absolutely no doubt about that. Bbc game is very real.

If you can get with girls you are atleast average
as I've got older I've noticed the heightpill more and more tbh. I think most of my success with girls is due to being tall. I might be average facially (wish I was) but imo I am 3psl, maybe 3.5 on a good day.

This is just comical.

The guy is ugly
Talentless
Stupid, talks like he has sub 70IQ
4/10 face at best

Yet has a 6+ white girl.

Niggers literally cannot be incel. Media brainwashing by the kikes has really performed its job well.

This is just comical.

The guy is ugly
Talentless
Stupid, talks like he has sub 70IQ
4/10 face at best

Yet has a 6+ white girl.

Niggers literally cannot be incel. Media brainwashing by the kikes has really performed its job well.
He was incel before status. He isn't succeeding with women because of bbc, but because of fame.

Average looking White guys could pull attractive white women. I've seen it. Maybe money+ status or height+frame

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Average looking White guys could pull attractive white women. I've seen it. Maybe money+ status or height+frame
Yeah it's possible. Lots of variables at play. Most of the time in my experience it is height that gets the average white guy over the line.

• +1