whites are on average the most creative race and blacks the least

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
i used to wonder why theres so many african-american artists what i never realised was african-american really is african + american (aka european). so many blacks in america who look fully black will have white ancestry. the fucking host of the ancestry youtube channel is black yet has white ancestry and is related to the trinity killer actor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss laughs me

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Blacks are the most influental to normies because of slavery doing nothing over than mindnumming cotton picker makes you wanna do anything else (music cause you can use anything for it) .White normie like niggermusic nigger happy create more music.Cycle continue

Mega cope, Black people are funnier and most chill to hang around etc... White people are awkward as hell nd they autistic. They always have this 600ms delay before talking back like there brain is slow asf. Lowkey white people used to be better than that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mid, Kamui, piec and 3 others
Mega cope, Black people are funnier and most chill to hang around etc... White people are awkward as hell nd they autistic. They always have this 600ms delay before talking back like there brain is slow asf. Lowkey white people used to be better than that
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, Kamui, piec and 2 others
Not only will ur wife cheat on you with 8 bbc lined up to fuck her butthole but ur kids will finish like any white boy in 2024 back at the classroom with his 3 other white friend full of acne failing every class and have 0 female touch whilst wet dreaming about what there ancestor did "muh me british empire, muh me roman empire"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kamui, zan, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Not only will ur wife cheat on you with 8 bbc lined up to fuck her butthole but ur kids will finish like any white boy in 2024 back at the classroom with his 3 other white friend full of acne failing every class and have 0 female touch whilst wet dreaming about what there ancestor did "muh me british empire, muh me roman empire"
dnr + joined feb 25, 2024 + posts 14 + kys nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, Kamui and Deleted member 64584
Creative is a very subjective term and people use it to fit their narratives. Nowadays being more creative means being more popular into entertainment.

If i want creativity to hunt a lion, organize a dunk contest or rob a korean store give me a black person always.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
dnr + joined feb 25, 2024 + posts 14 + kys nigger
My bad big bro Xtra, still in the modern age niggers are more creative/popular to foids than the average white boy cope as much as you want its the truth Whats Dnr ??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 64584
Black people are extremely creative and entertaining. Some of the best comedians are black. Black comedy is an art form of its own. Black movies are amazing. Black TV shows are so memorable and entertaining. Black music (Hip Hop, R&B, Jazz/soul, etc) are amazing.

Black people are absolutely highly creative. You people are idiots.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 64584 and 97baHater
Black people are extremely creative and entertaining. Some of the best comedians are black. Black comedy is an art form of its own. Black movies are amazing. Black TV shows are so memorable and entertaining. Black music (Hip Hop, R&B, Jazz/soul, etc) are amazing.

Black people are absolutely highly creative. You people are idiots.
Those are african Americans they got white in them and most of what they make isn't theirs

Look up how Kanye wests shit songs were made it was his white producers mostly and then Kanye would change it in the slightest and then he gets the credit

How are black people less creative than asians?

How are black people less creative than asians?

Those are african Americans they got white in them and most of what they make isn't theirs

Look up how Kanye wests shit songs were made it was his white producers mostly and then Kanye would change it in the slightest and then he gets the credit
WTF you talking a about. He became popular PRODUCING for other artists.
Then he wrote and produced almost enterily his first couple albums, which made him more famous.

WTF you talking a about. He became popular PRODUCING for other artists.
Then he wrote and produced almost enterily his first couple albums, which made him more famous.
Produced what for other artists?

nobody on your side lil bro also u wrong

nobody on your side lil bro also u wrong
Im not wrong cope + 75% of this website is full of whites, If yall were so creative popular strong beautiful u wouldnt end up an incel dumbass

Im not wrong cope + 75% of this website is full of whites, If yall were so creative popular strong beautiful u wouldnt end up an incel dumbass
i aint incel retard + whites slay whites most statistically so u cope