Who did clavicle lengthening

Seilmaximierender

Seilmaximierender

Iron
Henlo

someone here with experience (also second hand) about clavicle lenthening?
I thought about this because I have ridiculous fram while being tall.
But I don't know if risks are too high .

Don't know anyone personally that did this but I would say it's safe because of two factors:

- a lot of transgenders get it for cosmetic purposes, so the techniques are being improved and surgeons gain experience

- it's also done for cosmetic purposes in GERMANY - if something is available in Germany it must be bulletproof as they are the most backward and uninnovative people regarding medical practises.I had surgeons and orthodontists there refusing to perform standard jaw surgery and braces on me despite medical reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and LancasteR
Don't know anyone personally that did this but I would say it's safe because of two factors:

- a lot of transgenders get it for cosmetic purposes, so the techniques are being improved and surgeons gain experience

- it's also done for cosmetic purposes in GERMANY - if something is available in Germany it must be bulletproof as they are the most backward and uninnovative people regarding medical practises.I had surgeons and orthodontists there refusing to perform standard jaw surgery and braces on me despite medical reasons.
Can I ask why German maxfacs are like that?
Do they have a old-fashioned way of thinking where the only time they do surgery is with misaligned bites or severe skeletal misalignment or trauma-fractures.
I had a similar experience in my country.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!

• So Sad
Reactions: Asspear
Can I ask why German maxfacs are like that?
Do they have a old-fashioned way of thinking where the only time they do surgery is with misaligned bites or severe skeletal misalignment or trauma-fractures.
I had a similar experience in my country.
It's not all German maxfacs, it's mostly the meme "professors" and "board-certified" surgeons that are like this, I would say a great majority of them are like this because they don't want to "risk" anything. There are some good surgeons from and in Germany though!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Isn't this the nigga that got botched by Sunil Richardson? :soy:
Yes, literally everything he did got botched: be can't walk, he can't raise his arms, his mandible got moved backwards.

• JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Forum meme surgeon Barry Eppley has preformed clavicle related surgeries in the past.

Brutal diggah bin selbst kartoffelzöll aber kp wo ihr immer diese Chirurgen auftreiben bisher nur blackpill Chirurgen in D getroffen. Orthos sind fast überall dumm und wollen dich abzocken

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Puh ist mir glaube echt zu risky nachher kannst einfach deine Arme nicht mehr richtig bewegen

Brutal diggah bin selbst kartoffelzöll aber kp wo ihr immer diese Chirurgen auftreiben bisher nur blackpill Chirurgen in D getroffen. Orthos sind fast überall dumm und wollen dich abzocken
Die Chirurgen findest du überall in Unikliniken etc. sind sehr passive Leute, trauen sich nix deshalb gab es auch kaum Innovation in diesem Feld bis dieses Forum bisschen viral gegangen ist.
Puh ist mir glaube echt zu risky nachher kannst einfach deine Arme nicht mehr richtig bewegen
Ich glaube wenn man das in DE macht irgendwo in Bayern oder so ist man auf der sicheren Seite die bieten sogar mehr an als die üblichen 2,5cm bei Bedarf dann hat man halt einen Nagel drin.

@cosmicmaxer did it but he won’t post the results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Seilmaximierender