Who even has the nerves to text women anymore?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Even if the girls are interested and agree to meet you. It is so effort and time consuming, 95% of them do not contribute to the conversation. You lead all though the conversation, you bring up all questions and topics, you have to escalate everything. They all have the same boring lives and just rot, they are not different to us here jfl. And still somehow I must be able to create interesting conversations with these shallow creatures out of thin air. I mean it does work from time to time, I am not an incel. But still, i hate texting with women, almost none of them have any real personality, they are all NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, aleksander, High Cortisol Chad and 8 others
Just be chad theorem

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ItsOver999
If you were truly handsome they would do all the leg work for you

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Klasik01 and fuxkdakikez
Even if the girls are interested and agree to meet you. It is so effort and time consuming, 95% of them do not contribute to the conversation. You lead all though the conversation, you bring up all questions and topics, you have to escalate everything. They all have the same boring lives and just rot, they are not different to us here jfl. And still somehow I must be able to create interesting conversations with these shallow creatures out of thin air. I mean it does work from time to time, I am not an incel. But still, i hate texting with women, almost none of them have any real personality, they are all NPCs.
even the ones we match on in dating apps , till a certain point i have to hold the conversation

and when they do start talking , they talk about some retarded topic

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
even the ones we match on in dating apps , till a certain point i have to hold the conversation

and when they do start talking , they talk about some retarded topic
Yes zodiac signs or their bullshit imaginary problems

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
95% have iterally nothing to offer besides their body and mental illnesses and problems

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and albe.ORG
Completely agree with this truth.
If men didn't exist relationships would not exist. Women (specially young ones) don't wanna make any effort and if they find Chad women rizz is basically 0 so they will have to say something straight like "When we can meet up/hang out". And even when the majority of people have boring lives, women would still judge your status/career/social circle so they can avoid "red flags". Give me a reason to make effort in attracting women, love is dead.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, aleksander, Sprinkles and 1 other person
If men didn't exist relationships would not exist. Women (specially young ones) don't wanna make any effort and if they find Chad women rizz is basically 0 so they will have to say something straight like "When we can meet up/hang out". And even when the majority of people have boring lives, women would still judge your status/career/social circle so they can avoid "red flags". Give me a reason to make effort in attracting women, love is dead.
only reason is for a family

they also be sure to blast your “rizz” on places like Reddit for the sole purpose of making fun of you

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
they also be sure to blast your “rizz” on places like Reddit for the sole purpose of making fun of you
Not only reddit, all women share screenshots of their conversations with men with their other friends so they can laugh at us. Some of them post those screenshots on IG wtf

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and aleksander
Idk how I did it, dating apps took so much self control