Who had the bigger ascension, Salludon or Ehren?

Who had the better ascension ?

• Salludon

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Ehren

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
Imo i gotta go with Ehren all the way. He went from truecel up to like chadliteish (10/10 appeal for teen girls though)

Salludon already had a good base, and was around MTN and ascended to Chad. So overall he looks better now but he could of still had a good life had he never ascended

Attachments

• IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4750.png
    IMG_4750.png
    181 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4753.jpeg
    IMG_4753.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
Salludon already had a good base, and was around MTN and ascended to Chad.
I agree with this but you could also make the case for the first guy due to being born white and blonde

I think its a tie

btw did salludon ever post here as a frequent user? people always talk about him but this was way before my time...and idk who this ehren dude is

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
I agree with this but you could also make the case for the first guy due to being born white and blonde

I think its a tie

btw did salludon ever post here as a frequent user? people always talk about him but this was way before my time...and idk who this ehren dude is
ehren is @nordsmog and salludon used to be pretty active but he hasn’t posted in almost 2 years now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Brus Wane and maxxmclooks
craig still looks like shit, he's a giga fraud + manlet

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and slavicpsycho
the first dude looks 12 in the before photo, not a fair comparison. also salludon is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Ehren 100%

Imo i gotta go with Ehren all the way. He went from truecel up to like chadliteish (10/10 appeal for teen girls though)

Salludon already had a good base, and was around MTN and ascended to Chad. So overall he looks better now but he could of still had a good life had he never ascended
Agree

over for ehren's microscopic skull

Ehren for sure

Attachments

• 1715453456089.png
    1715453456089.png
    912.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei

wtf is this? His eyes? Looks like a shitty morph. Can't escape subhumanity and the cuck chair, from the big white cock normie or subhuman white bull. Dickpill is brutal, cucks men in the thousands. Every day, all week, all month, all year round. B-W-C Nig-guh uh-huh-ah