IMG_3010.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
dark hair better lightning

blonde chad mogs ethnic, water

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
How we supposed to look for a side profile dumb monkey you get mogged by both of us
your noses and the most feminine i have ever seen trannymaxx

None, i mog both easily

you both look like borderline femboys ngl
What you look like then I haven’t had anyone say we look like femboys before we def have masculine features but he a little too skinny

What you look like then I haven’t had anyone say we look like femboys before we def have masculine features but he a little too skinny
"borderline femboys" you dont look like a femboy but you're dangerously close

"borderline femboys" you dont look like a femboy but you're dangerously close
tell me the features that make the blonde look borderline femboy. My big flaws bone structure wise is short lower third, narrow jaw

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
tell me the features that make the blonde look borderline femboy. My big flaws bone structure wise is short lower third, narrow jaw
IMG 7410
I would fuck you ngl

• JFL
That's not blond

Change my eye distance, lips size, jaw shape, and hair so you cant compare me at all bro. I could do that to any guy that doessnt mean anything if you morph them in to a female
you still look fuckable just with the hair

I only count light blond as blond
Fair it is more dirty blonde I used to have a almost white blonde but my hair has gotten darker over the years, doesnt brown hair have more appeal

• +1
Left blonde (you) has a way better profile.
More roubst, your friend looks like a jew twink

• JFL
Fair it is more dirty blonde I used to have a almost white blonde but my hair has gotten darker over the years, doesnt brown hair have more appeal
It does but some subhuman might convince you otherwise

yea and he doesnt understand that guys can be prettyboys and not always masculine
90% of women don't even have your bone mass and so idk what he is going on about

im assuming he must look bad and is coping tbh

Dude you look good man how old are you? If its 14 like on side then you will develop just fine. Just eat healthy and you're set. A lot of potential

both of you are slightly pushing mandible forward so both sides are frauded hence pointless to rate on or the other

ur slightly jutting and ur friend is pouting a slight amount

Dude you look good man how old are you? If its 14 like on side then you will develop just fine. Just eat healthy and you're set. A lot of potential
yea i just turned 15 on the 27th

w
both of you are slightly pushing mandible forward so both sides are frauded hence pointless to rate on or the other

hat does jutting mean

yea i just turned 15 on the 27th
Avoid seed oils and PUFA, processed and chemical laden foods, avoid grains. Eat a lot of beef, lamb, dairy, fruits, honey, potatoes and youll be good man.

what does jutting mean