• 5'6 framecel chad facially

Votes: 46 46.9%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and incelmogger
why u ask it to .org incels instead of foid
muh presence
just ask it to foid and try not to shoot yourself in head after expected answer
This man really thinks Shaq can take on bieber HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHJAAHHAHAAHNAHAAHAHHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, whitegymmax, copemaxxeer and 4 others
Spare a thought for this poor LTN

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
This thread has taught me face>height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, whitegymmax and Shkreliii
This man really thinks Shaq can take on bieber HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHJAAHHAHAAHNAHAAHAHHAHA
JBs totally didnt cut themselves and travel 2000km just to get his concert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, copemaxxeer, Milosz and 2 others
Spare a thought for this poor LTN
View attachment 2580969
He's like mtn ltn p much
Not gl but has other halos
Screenshot 20231130 072424 Chrome

Strong bones don't make u mogger alone.
Negative harmony horrid ratios of doomm.
People say I have bad ratios harmony but this is what actual bad ratios and harmony looks like. He's Asian dream but gymcelled Lol

considering zayn is a 5'7 framecel and gets simped over by women, the 5'6 chad easy

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Akhi and roping3264
typical face vs height thread getting 100 views and 200 replies free rep farm strategy

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Milosz
He's like mtn ltn p much
Not gl but has other halosView attachment 2580973
People say I have bad ratios harmony but this is what actual bad ratios and harmony looks like. He's Asian dream but gymcelled Lol
mirin attention span

mirin attention span
The forum thinks anyone w bones is some giga mogger. This guy is an actual tall ltn gymcel so I had to clear that up. People don't understand that you can be ltn mtn w the strongest bones in the world

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Just cherry pick theory
Just "cherry" pick a picture he sent himself
Chad face is far better than 99th percentile but doesnt matter. 5'6 is child height and him being a framecel would make him look like this
View attachment 2580954
Would bad height and frame make you look barely htn and over 50? Retard comparison. Basement dweller scenarios jfl, besides if he was young he can style and gym max. Dumbass comparison.

6'4 LTN mogs and it isn't even close, at 5'6 no face can save you.

The forum thinks anyone w bones is some giga mogger. This guy is an actual tall ltn gymcel so I had to clear that up. People don't understand that you can be ltn mtn w the strongest bones in the world
He seemed to have recessed maxilla, not a bad case for looksmaxxing, could ascend to normie if not beyond with amazing height and nt max tattoos etc

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Just "cherry" pick a picture he sent himself
He picked a photo where you cant see his ltn front, you braindead ape
Would bad height and frame make you look barely htn and over 50? Retard comparison. Basement dweller scenarios jfl, besides if he was young he can style and gym max. Dumbass comparison.
You can stick a chad face and make his skin 20 and it still doesnt change that such a body is the opposite of sexually attractive to females

You can stick a chad face and make his skin 20 and it still doesnt change that such a body is the opposite of sexually attractive to females
Jfl hes my prime minister so ive seen 100 pics of him, as ive said before, comparing shit thats attainable,such as being jacked, and height to some degree is simply stupid.

Jacked, anyone can do it, unless you mean that chad also has dogshit body genetics (reaching so so far into a scenario that it becomes simply delusional) as i said height is partially attainable, and also a physique.

So chadlet gets lifts to average height, and becomes jacked

Suddenly the ltn's only attribute is height

Whilst chad has face, average height, and a jacked physiqe

If you know maths this would mean that chad wins. And if you're delusional enough to say avg height is death sentence, then feel free to log off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and proxyy
Surgerymaxxing extra height is usually a way more clear cut path than surgerymaxxing to a chad so I pick the latter.

Jfl hes my prime minister so ive seen 100 pics of him, as ive said before, comparing shit thats attainable,such as being jacked, and height to some degree is simply stupid.

Jacked, anyone can do it, unless you mean that chad also has dogshit body genetics (reaching so so far into a scenario that it becomes simply delusional) as i said height is partially attainable, and also a physique.

So chadlet gets lifts to average height, and becomes jacked

Suddenly the ltn's only attribute is height

Whilst chad has face, average height, and a jacked physiqe

If you know maths this would mean that chad wins. And if you're delusional enough to say avg height is death sentence, then feel free to log off.
You have a monkey brain ngl. No amount of lifts will make a 5'6 turbomanlet look average height, he'll just look like a kid on a platform. Have you seen what jacked framcels look like?
Comment 16696562649kx0eHDEKHH7RoHrYqyNF0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
For the last time height over anything

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 28541
He seemed to have recessed maxilla, not a bad case for looksmaxxing, could ascend to normie if not beyond with amazing height and nt max tattoos etc
He will 100% be a giga mogger
Now just isn't his time

idk a proper chad is so rare i think he would be able to get mich hotter women even at 5‘6

• JFL
people thinking 6'4 LTN is the same SMV as tom cruise need to go outside. my friend is 6'7 and he has the face of harry kane (negative canthal tilt). i'm 5'7 with a prettyboy face and i get way more ioi's. he told me i should become tiktok famous. only height is enough for nightclub hookups, but you need a pretty face to become a true chad.

the face has way more genetic information than just height, that's why a pretty face is seen as more important. a pretty face has more signals of good genes than height and therefore is more attractive. of course <5'7 is a major turn off, however a pretty face will fix almost anything. being <5'7 with an ugly face is over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
You have a monkey brain ngl. No amount of lifts will make a 5'6 turbomanlet look average height, he'll just look like a kid on a platform. Have you seen what jacked framcels look like?
View attachment 2581007
Ok so switch the faces jfl, retard pic, framelets can wear tshirts easy, no one walks around showing their physique, this is such a reached scenario its insane, just gym, get lifts shoulder pads and boom easy as that. He will be avg height wowza! I dont even think you know what ltn is jfl

• JFL
people thinking 6'4 LTN is the same SMV as tom cruise need to go outside. my friend is 6'7 and he has the face of harry kane (negative canthal tilt). i'm 5'7 with a prettyboy face and i get way more ioi's. he told me i should become tiktok famous. only height is enough for nightclub hookups, but you need a pretty face to become a true chad.

the face has way more genetic information than just height, that's why a pretty face is seen as more important. a pretty face has more signals of good genes than height and therefore is more attractive. of course <5'7 is a major turn off, however a pretty face will fix almost anything. being <5'7 with an ugly face is over.
Not to mention youll get lifts and become 6'0

• JFL
View attachment 2581007
This scenario is logically stupid
You're comparing 1 bad attribute to 2 bad attribute

Tall but ltn
Chad but framelet + SHORT
Which reveals that you value 2 values equal as 1

In this scenario looks, proving how retarded you are
laughs cage GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and roping3264
Ok so switch the faces jfl, retard pic, framelets can wear tshirts easy, no one walks around showing their physique, this is such a reached scenario its insane, just gym, get lifts shoulder pads and boom easy as that. He will be avg height wowza! I dont even think you know what ltn is jfl
He's wearing a t-shirt there
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Shoulder pads
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Lifts will make him look avg height at 5'6 (you probably think avg height is 5'9)
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

No one will respect you if you are 5'7 and under, girls will see you as a child.

Height + Frame 》》》》》Face

im talking about how every screenshot of urs has anime in the corner

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No one will respect you if you are 5'7 and under, girls will see you as a child.

Height + Frame 》》》》》Face
He's wearing a t-shirt there
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Shoulder pads
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Lifts will make him look avg height at 5'6 (you probably think avg height is 5'9)
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Jfl at these goofs, height and frame is easily obtained through hgh, wow i just debunked your entire theory,

If y'all play dirty then so will i

Height + frame 2 values
Looks 1 value (arguably harder to obtain)
So in this scenario chadlet also is a millionaire
And tall ltn is a hobo
In this scenario
Chad has 2 values and ltn has also 2 values
Happy?

• JFL
Jfl at these goofs, height and frame is easily obtained through hgh, wow i just debunked your entire theory,

Height + frame 2 values
And tall ltn is a hobo
In this scenario
Happy?
You've gotta be the lowest IQ user on this site. Check the thread title, shitskin

• +1

Height + frame 2 values
And tall ltn is a hobo
In this scenario
Happy?
Just look at short guys in public, they just look so comically like children.
Height is the most important feature a man can have

Height + Frame 》》》》》Face
did you learn that from hamza academy? sadly for you it's not true! tom cruise > hamza ahmed.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 28541
You've gotta be the lowest IQ user on this site. Check the thread title, shitskin
The funniest thing is that i was ironic trying to show how low iq you are, physique easy to obtain, height to average, boom

Avg height chad looks
vs
ltn (meaning lower than normie ((( you fucking retard))) with exceptional height

Okay cause you're a fucking retard, and im just going to assume you also took maths (please god)
Let's do some maths shall we!

My looksmaxxed scenario of chadlet (unless hes severely mentally ill and cant lift a fucking dumbbell ((meaning you're reaching so far into your ass you're becoming retardrd))

Rules=
bad: 0,
Avg: 1
Perfect: 2

Chad rating

Avg height (5'6 + 2 inch shoes and lifts)
Has a value of 1,

Physique: avg frame, he roids adding 1 inch width and he puts on shoulder pads giving him 1 inch more on both sides
0.5 (frame is not as important as face and height in its own right, capped at 1 point

Pefect face, 2 points,
Total score 3.5 points

Ltn, lower than average 0

Giga wigga frame 1

Amazin height! Wowza!!!!!
2points

3.5 vs 3 easy victory

Thanks for tuning into grade 1 retards math
(Queue clip of clapping and cheering

The funniest thing is that i was ironic trying to show how low iq you are, physique easy to obtain, height to average, boom

Avg height chad looks
vs
ltn (meaning lower than normie ((( you fucking retard))) with exceptional height

Okay cause you're a fucking retard, and im just going to assume you also took maths (please god)
Let's do some maths shall we!

My looksmaxxed scenario of chadlet (unless hes severely mentally ill and cant lift a fucking dumbbell ((meaning you're reaching so far into your ass you're becoming retardrd))

Rules=
bad: 0,
Avg: 1
Perfect: 2

Chad rating

Avg height (5'6 + 2 inch shoes and lifts)
Has a value of 1,

Physique: avg frame, he roids adding 1 inch width and he puts on shoulder pads giving him 1 inch more on both sides
0.5 (frame is not as important as face and height in its own right, capped at 1 point

Pefect face, 2 points,
Total score 3.5 points

Ltn, lower than average 0

Giga wigga frame 1

Amazin height! Wowza!!!!!
2points

3.5 vs 3 easy victory

Thanks for tuning into grade 1 retards math
(Queue clip of clapping and cheering
Jfl. Youre a 5'4 curry, no point arguing with you

Jfl. Youre a 5'4 curry, no point arguing with you
Jfl at your pfp,why not have a pic of a chud with frame 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not to mention your 5'6, and 6'4 comparison isnt even equal on a chart in terms of rarity, your scenario is extremely reaching, sure chad whos handicapped and no legs gets mogged by incel whos 6'8 congratulations, chads have literal predisposition to have great height and frame cuz of mating.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm

You forget to realize you can get height and physique which includes frame through frauding and easy looksmaxxing, the same isnt with looks

Id choose to be 6'4 jacked ltn over being 5'6 anyday but to women the chadlet has more appeal since ltns are basically invisible.

Youre basically option one and dont even come close to competing with a 5'6 zayn malik or a framecel kadon hammond (5'5) in terms of smv. But overall 6'4 mogs since height and frame is more than just smv

Both options are unideal but a LTN doesn’t get quality pussy no matter how tall or jacked he is. LTN is ugly. Height and muscles are multipliers but multiplying ugly stays ugly.

As the 5‘6 chad you can atleast go for really short women and also shoelift max yourself to 5‘8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and Shkreliii
You forget to realize you can get height and physique which includes frame through frauding and easy looksmaxxing, the same isnt with looks
You cant gain height easy. Lifts are manlet copes, and being jacked means fuck all at 5'6

He's like mtn ltn p much
Not gl but has other halosView attachment 2580973
He is LTN/mtn compared to whites but Chadlite for ricecel standarts.
Women who have a thing for asian men will throw themselves at him with those body stats and that relatively decent face

Harmony pill is the most brutal one.

Anyone who leaves his basement would know that a 6'4 jacked guy would have way more presence irl.
Jacked 6’4 ltn and it’s not even close
Bullshit. With HTN face (prettyboy cut) and 5'9 height (frauded to 5'10 and larped as 180 in front of her) I managed to get a chick and my 6'3 friend MTN with outwards gonions didn't get shit.
We were in the same social event. Same chances/opportunities.
I got approached by 2-3 girls. They all showed interest. At the end of the event, he didn't get shit. I got a girlfriend and 3 girls asked for a pic with me.
lol goes to show who actually goes outside
If you think tall jacked normie combats chadlet you're sadly mistaken. A chad face beats pretty much everything except gym chadlite
100% right. Height without pheno and style is shit. Compared to a stylish white chadlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back