Who has more smv ? 6'4 jacked LTN vs 5'6 framecel chad facially

Tell me nigga

• 6'4 jacked LTN

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • 5'6 framecel chad facially

Votes: 46 46.9%

• Total voters
Cruise is not chad and his smv w/o fame is dogshit
Not even screwing up his SMV would be bad, I saw an interview with Cruise in 1996 and the woman could barely control herself in front of him

Not even screwing up his SMV would be bad, I saw an interview with Cruise in 1996 and the woman could barely control herself in front of him
Cause he's a celeb. If he wasn't she wouldn't even noticed he exists

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Yeah. Like she's looking at a betabux
Cruise fucked Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Penelope Cruz, very beautiful women with the same status as him, keep coping

Cruise fucked Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Penelope Cruz, very beautiful women with the same status as him, keep coping
Cause he worked with them. This guy fucked half of WTA tour, since he's a tennis player himself
Stepanek headshot template

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Cause he's a celeb. If he wasn't she wouldn't even noticed he exists
Non-hag GL women don't worship tall jacked LTNs celebrities, the rock for example is an incel compared to tom cruise SMV wise

• JFL
Non-hag GL women don't worship tall jacked LTNs celebrities, the rock for example is an incel compared to tom cruise SMV wise
The Rock is a bald nigger. What a ridiculous comparison. And nobody gives a fuck about cruise, he's known for being a manlet and sceintologist

• +1
Bullshit. With HTN face (prettyboy cut) and 5'9 height (frauded to 5'10 and larped as 180 in front of her) I managed to get a chick and my 6'3 friend MTN with outwards gonions didn't get shit.
We were in the same social event. Same chances/opportunities.
I got approached by 2-3 girls. They all showed interest. At the end of the event, he didn't get shit. I got a girlfriend and 3 girls asked for a pic with me.

100% right. Height without pheno and style is shit. Compared to a stylish white chadlet.
5’9 isn’t death tier height at all lmfao, 5’6 is bro

6’4 in most countries

Users who are viewing this thread

• v4rn
Back