Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 6 17.6%

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
leonardu

leonardu

Silver

I've been body maxing for two months. What kind of body should I aim for?

Think of the female gaze, not the gay gaze.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
muscles=tryhard

3 + a few more kg of muscle

If the face is fucked up, the body doesn't matter.

But skinnier dudes are higher trust. High muscle mass is intimidating to females, so women are less likely to stare.

If the face is fucked up, the body doesn't matter.

But skinnier dudes are higher trust. High muscle mass is intimidating to females, so women are less likely to stare.
on opposite day

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
on opposite day
Too much muscle is intimidating to people in general. It's a solid life hack if you want to be left alone, but it will make it so women are more shy around you, so the dating game will be harder.

Too much muscle is intimidating to people in general. It's a solid life hack if you want to be left alone, but it will make it so women are more shy around you, so the dating game will be harder.
none of these is too much muscle

none of these is too much muscle
2 is for sure, and arguably all of the rest except 5.
With 2, even the dude's face is low trust and intimidating as fuck.

2 is for sure, and arguably all of the rest except 5.
With 2, even the dude's face is low trust and intimidating as fuck.
lol you gotta be a twig who’s never went outside if that’s too big

lol you gotta be a twig who’s never went outside if that’s too big
Muscle definition is still important, but muscle mass can be a failo if taken too far.

5 is probably the ideal physique for female gaze maxing. Skinny yet still defined.

Muscle definition is still important, but muscle mass can be a failo if taken too far.

5 is probably the ideal physique for female gaze maxing. Skinny yet still defined.
2 isn’t that big, he just has a great frame so he looks huge even though his arms aren’t that big

2 isn’t that big, he just has a great frame so he looks huge even though his arms aren’t that big
Looks is all that matters. If he looks scary, it's a failo.

Looks is all that matters. If he looks scary, it's a failo.
It doesn’t look scary, it might look scary to u cause ur a twink but guy in number 2 has more wattpads written about him by JBS then Chico. Also it’s a picture where he’s trying to look intimidating cause he’s suppose to be the bad guy in the story so no shot he will look like that

• +1
Reactions: Sny
It doesn’t look scary, it might look scary to u cause ur a twink but guy in number 2 has more wattpads written about him by JBS then Chico. Also it’s a picture where he’s trying to look intimidating cause he’s suppose to be the bad guy in the story so no shot he will look like that
No, I made the mistake of building too much muscle and now women are shy around me, so I am speaking from experience.

That guy's a pro wrestler so his status carries him.

No, I made the mistake of building too much muscle and now women are shy around me, so I am speaking from experience.

That guy's a pro wrestler so his status carries him.
U mean ur muscle didn’t fix ur subhuman face? Absolutely crazy schizo dumbfuck.

“Status carries him” lmao yet he has more then Vonnie hacker who is clearly more welll known to Jbs. Dude literally looks like the cover of a female romance model, being a feminine twink isn’t ideal

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
U mean ur muscle didn’t fix ur subhuman face? Absolutely crazy schizo dumbfuck.

“Status carries him” lmao yet he has more then Vonnie hacker who is clearly more welll known to Jbs. Dude literally looks like the cover of a female romance model, being a feminine twink isn’t ideal
Nah my face is above average. I didn't have this problem before gymmaxing.

Nah my face is above average. I didn't have this problem before gymmaxing.
Sure bud, says the guy who thinks David laid and vinnie hacker might be too much muscle

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Sure bud, says the guy who thinks David laid and vinnie hacker might be too much muscle
They are status maxed as well. The muscle is not what's carrying them, it's the status and the face.

They are status maxed as well. The muscle is not what's carrying them, it's the status and the face.
Wtf are u even talking about dumb ass nigga, Bonnie hacker is basically what all Chad zoomers look like without gym

Wtf are u even talking about dumb ass nigga, Bonnie hacker is basically what all Chad zoomers look like without gym
If all but 5 lost half of their muscle mass, they would still be chads

If all but 5 lost half of their muscle mass, they would still be chads
That’s got nothing to do with my point nigga, if u think vinnoe hackers physique is too big then ur a retard troll

That’s got nothing to do with my point nigga, if u think vinnoe hackers physique is too big then ur a retard troll
It's arguably too big for female gaze maxing

Dude literally looks like the cover of a female romance model, being a feminine twink isn’t ideal
meanwhile female romance models.

the most prevalent cover model makes all of these dudes look like untrained skeletons.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
2 and not close