Who here actually has/had a gf?

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
Losing virginity or hook ups don't count. Who here actually had a relationship that lasted more than 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Axii
I want gf so bad nigga

• +1
Reactions: Axii
You foolishly forgot to omit egirls, a couple years back when I was stuck in the dark ages and I had egirlfriend for 1 year

You foolishly forgot to omit egirls, a couple years back when I was stuck in the dark ages and I had egirlfriend for 1 year
Nah that doesn't count sadly

• +1
Reactions: Axii
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666, Axii and Deleted member 65224

He does

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Losing virginity or hook ups don't count. Who here actually had a relationship that lasted more than 6 months.
I had a 2 month thing going on with a pegan hello kitty goth

you can image what happend no sex :feelsbadman: but good kisses :feelsokman:

edit: dnr 6 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, N8verBegan and TheRagingBull
Closest thing to a real gf was a 17 year old girl and her dad made us break up ;( I was 24 lol
absolute predator. how did u get in contact with a highschool senior u weirdo?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
absolute predator. how did u get in contact with a highschool senior u weirdo?
Junior* she catfished on dating apps as 18 and then proceeded to send me 5 lawyer websites talking about the aoc being 16 in our state... lol anyway I rly liked her and she bought me shit lol

how do you meet on social media, did you DM them on insta or shut?
Tinder and insta, i dmed both, i of those relationship lasted 2months and other 4 months

Mogs you and me :feelshah:
Money wise, in looks you even mog him ig you clear ur horrible skin, i do steroids and i dont have near ur skin deterioration lol

what a weirdo! I would never do such thing. how did u even do it? where did u meet? how did u convince her?
I met her on yubo, video called her and she lives near by so it was easy

Junior* she catfished on dating apps as 18 and then proceeded to send me 5 lawyer websites talking about the aoc being 16 in our state... lol anyway I rly liked her and she bought me shit lol
:love::love::love:
I met her on yubo, video called her and she lives near by so it was easy
good for u, how tall are u? did it look like u were beside ur middle school sister?

:love::love::love:

good for u, how tall are u? did it look like u were beside ur middle school sister?
LMFAO she's taller than me bro 6ft I'm 5'9.75. It was kinda awkward in public kissing since people would stare. Also I let her buy me food on her 8$ per hour budget because I'm degenerate

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 65224
I was skinny when i had the girlfriends, now i only get hook ups and gay dudes harrasing me daily
lol, I had a gay guy stare at me in the gym once. We're about to fuck tommarow I'm so hyped

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I was skinny when i had the girlfriends, now i only get hook ups and gay dudes harrasing me daily
It's ovER. I'm currently coping with Sarmsgoblinmaxxing, but I'm only 5'11 so this was all fucking cope shit niggaaa

• So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
No commited relationship but currently have a casual relationship thats been more than 2-3 months

If u dont wanna get married and have kids, chasing a gf is pretty much pointless. Rather pay for sex with money - whitch is something I can make back - than paying with time, energy, cuck validation, etc...

I've never had a girlfriend