Roids has really ascended my face

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
my selfies now look insanely more dimorphic than before like my face is a lot more dimorphic now and I do way better on tinder also. Actually insane. Doing high dose test and dbol and lifting is insane looksmax.

I had a weak jaw and eye brow ridge and it’s grown way more now and my voice has gone deeper also.

I slayed a foid a few days ago and she said ‘fuck your voice is deep af it’s so hot’ I’ve never had that before. And my dad asked me why I was trying to talk to him in a deep voice early jfl and I was confused.

Roids are legit for everything. If you don’t take them then just fucking rope and fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Muad'Dib, TechnoBoss and 6 others
Cope you were always chad nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, russiancelreturns and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Luffymaxxing
Then you woke up to stained sheets and 140F Mumbai morning air

• JFL
Reactions: nofap, UrGirlsMcm, Mister Fuwy and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
my selfies now look insanely more dimorphic than before like my face is a lot more dimorphic now and I do way better on tinder also. Actually insane. Doing high dose test and dbol and lifting is insane looksmax.

I had a weak jaw and eye brow ridge and it’s grown way more now and my voice has gone deeper also.

I slayed a foid a few days ago and she said ‘fuck your voice is deep af it’s so hot’ I’ve never had that before. And my dad asked me why I was trying to talk to him in a deep voice early jfl and I was confused.

Roids are legit for everything. If you don’t take them then just fucking rope and fuck off
It will long term descend you Jeffrey

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, hopecel, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others

Lifefuel for my incel ass

This is OP's face by the way guys.
MSDPUNO EC005

He forgot to include it in his message. Chad trait, obviously.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

This nigga hasn't been writing his erotic stories lately, must be writer's block.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, nofap, Akhi and 4 others

haha didnt change the fact you are chinese 😛

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Show

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I was wondering what happened to you bhai you haven't posted. Have you since tried more phenibut?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger