Who here attends the most prestigious university?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
Anyone here attend/attended a HYPSM or Oxbridge level school

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 6128
i took some math classes with @Ai Impact at Princeton idk if that counts

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, ascension, rand anon and 2 others
There was that Asian guy that attended Princeton, there are a couple of grey cells here who have been to Oxbridge/lse/ucl. Think there was another guy that attended Stanford and another user mentioned they attended an Ivy. Can't recall any of their usernames they all had like less than 2k posts probably slaving away at their schools

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, justinzayn, TeenAscender and 2 others
There was that Asian guy that attended Princeton, there are a couple of grey cells here who have been to Oxbridge/lse/ucl. Think there was another guy that attended Stanford and another user mentioned they attended an Ivy. Can't recall any of their usernames they all had like less than 2k posts probably slaving away at their schools
There was a MIT curry too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 6128
i plan on going to Cambridge

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 6128
I have a place at the best London uni, so I guess that counts

Idk is not that great. I was at UofT

as of now I don't, but in a couple years I'll be taking my talents to trinity college cambridge for a maths phd

jfl at my delusional ass, that's reserved for future fields medalists and superstar researchers, i'm just a humble contributor who'll probably end up at UNM while I breakingbadmaxx

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 6128
i took some math classes with @Ai Impact at Princeton idk if that counts
seriously, what area/lecturer?

fml i just realized this is probably bait

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I’m majoring at NYU stern in finance this fall if that counts

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, TeenAscender and Deleted member 6128
Nobody here has the neurotransmitters to get into those schools.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 28219, norwegianfreak and 1 other person
as of now I don't, but in a couple years I'll be taking my talents to trinity college cambridge for a maths phd

jfl at my delusional ass, that's reserved for future fields medalists and superstar researchers, i'm just a humble contributor who'll probably end up at UNM while I breakingbadmaxx
Friend of mine got into Cambridge for a maths PhD, he's not gonna earn any money with it and plans to become a professor its a waste of effort to go to Cambridge for something so specific. Engineering/medicine/dentistry/law are the only degrees worth while

Friend of mine got into Cambridge for a maths PhD, he's not gonna earn any money with it and plans to become a professor its a waste of effort to go to Cambridge for something so specific. Engineering/medicine/dentistry/law are the only degrees worth while
its very worth it, actually. if youre getting a math phd then ofc you’ll probably become a professor. They earn pretty well too: average salary for a mathematician in the us is 108k. And even if you wanna go to the industry to earn more, a phd from cambridge is one of the most prestigious degrees in the world. it’s like a bazooka, it will increase your chances significantly in sectors like finance and tech.

makinithappenreturn

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
seriously, what area/lecturer?

fml i just realized this is probably bait
i wish bro, mirin your math phd plans tho it would be my ideal life path if i didn't have to wageslave after undergrad

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
just LOL at you if you didn't attend oxford

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and TeenAscender
how tf nobody tagged collagen or rope
newcel forum

Users here barely even finish HS

My brother is named Oxford

Does Berkeley count? I’m studying CS and Data science.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 6128
I went to the best and only university in my town...