Who here is actually OG?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Seriously, I see too much of

“I actually didn’t join here on February 21, 2024, I don’t even have a TikTok, I joined here in 2018 where the proper OGs are, my account got deleted and i coincidentally joined during the TikTok influx hehe ☝️🤓

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SomaliMax, aspiringexcel, CarrotMaxxer and 5 others

“I actually didn’t join here on February 21, 2024, I don’t even have a TikTok, I joined here in 2018 where the proper OGs are, my account got deleted and i coincidentally joined during the TikTok influx hehe ☝️🤓
I’ve actually been here since the nanosecond puahate.com became a registered domain, haters will say otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, starvecell and 6 others
I’ve actually been here since the nanosecond puahate.com became a registered domain, haters will say otherwise.
Same, I was lurking on Reddit in 1943

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, aesthetic beauty, starvecell and 3 others
So being and incel for a longer time is a bigger flex :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, SomaliMax, starvecell and 2 others
In 2018 I was 12 and happy, Nowhere near OG 😢

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
IMG 0951

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BrendioEEE, tombradylover and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: coispet
Being the most OG and having a high rep to post ratio >>>>>>>>>> being 6’6 psl 8 high T High Iq gigachad
You know it bhaiyya!!

Who would wanna slay stacies when they can have “Joined September 2018” in their profile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and <6PSLcel
You know it bhaiyya!!

Who would wanna slay stacies when they can have “Joined September 2018” in their profile
The status from just having an early join date on your looksmax.org account mogs the benefits of being a tall psl 8 chad any day of the week

• Love it
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and coispet
The status from just having an early join date on your looksmax.org account mogs the benefits of being a tall psl 8 chad any day of the week
Follow me back bhai

Funny boy you are

U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Me, found out about this site and lurked a bit in 2019 from astrosky, joined in 2020 tho

• +1

pitt avi and mod color halo your shitposts ngl

Me, found out about this site and lurked a bit in 2019 from astrosky, joined in 2020 tho
I would consider 2020 OG

I lurked in 2020 and made my first account in 2021

IMG 8990

Also I found out from AstroSky as well lol, his chisell reviews and why thumb pulling doesn’t work video

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Also I found out from AstroSky as well lol, his chisell reviews and why thumb pulling doesn’t work video
tbh anyone who found this place from astrosky is an OG

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and coispet
pitt avi and mod color halo your shitposts ngl
I don’t even know who the fuck you are son

Sell your account back to whoever you bought it from

Been on the blackpill since 2018

I knew about this site since 12/2022 but didn't lurk much bc I thought it was dumb

look at me now

Fuarkkkkk they sit so perfectly

Even if they didn’t her beautiful face would be enough to sedate me

I would give her the world if she gave me the time of day :feelswhy:

59b3d244995dcbff41177e1ea9842c85

• Love it
It's sad because I was lurking lookism in 2015. I never really posted only lurked and soaked in the info. I took all the info I took from the site and ascended and left the looksmaxxing community in around 2019 because I knew all the info I needed, and I no longer needed to try and learn anything else. I heard about looksmaxxing getting popular again in 2023 so I tried going back to lookism and saw it was down. I remembered this site and made an account, but now my join date makes me look like I use TikTok and came in with them, which isn't the case.

I wasn't using SlutHate because it just didn't appeal to me. I was gymmaxxing over 10 years ago when I was 14 and doing PUA shit because I thought you just needed to go to the gym and be confident (jfl) and I quickly realized the PUAs were scams and joined lookism because looks = everything.

I was one of the first people to view the "jordan barett lurks lookism" thread and commented on the lookismnet instagram post where Barett taged O'pry. That was basically my last interaction with looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Lynxress and Michael Myers

Me and @ElTruecel joined in 500bc

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and Luffymaxxing
Dunno if this counts, but I stumbled upon PUAhate like twice, all the way back in the early 2010s. Back then, I was interested in PUA material and visited various forums, and I got weirded out when I stumbled upon what I believe was PUAhate, because everyone was trash-talking PUA, so I never bothered to actually keep lurking.

• +1
I joined in 2017

• Hmm...
Dunno if this counts, but I stumbled upon PUAhate like twice, all the way back in the early 2010s. Back then, I was interested in PUA material and visited various forums, and I got weirded out when I stumbled upon what I believe was PUAhate, because everyone was trash-talking PUA, so I never bothered to actually keep lurking.
Of course it counts

You’re probably the most OG on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and coispet
tbh anyone who found this place from astrosky is an OG
This and that other looksmaxxing.org or .net or whatever forum
I never used but astrosky used to

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
This and that other looksmaxxing.org or .net or whatever forum
I never used but astrosky used to
When I joined it was called looksmax.me and you needed 100 reacts to access BotB