Who here is actually OG?

I joined the same day I found this website :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
I joined the same day I found this website :feelswhy:
Mirin

I have no idea why so many people here think being a tiktokcel is bad, it becomes bad when you don’t embrace it

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
When I joined it was called looksmax.me and you needed 100 reacts to access BotB
Yeah I can't remember about botb tbh
But I took a short break from forum and it had randomly changed to .org

• +1
Yeah I can't remember about botb tbh
But I took a short break from forum and it had randomly changed to .org
Same as me, I came back, logged in and saw my old account was deleted because I made this account in like start 2022 :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i’m really suprised and annoyed i didn’t find this forum sooner. with the amount of blackpilled shit i was looking up i can’t believe i didn’t stumble upon the forum

• Love it
Same as me, I came back, logged in and saw my old account was deleted because I made this account in like start 2022 :feelswah:
I remember it was locked at one point if you didn’t have an account.

• +1
In 2018 I was 12 and happy, Nowhere near OG 😢
son you have to experience teen love ASAP now that you're 18-19 or else it's so fucking joever
you will never be a functioning person

son you have to experience teen love ASAP now that you're 18-19 or else it's so fucking joever
you will never be a functioning person
Not possible. Sadly :ROFLMAO:😢

early 2019 - late 2020 was the golden age of .org imo - people were a lot more driven to escape inceldom and there was lots of good discussion and threads

letting the flood gates open for tiktokcels killed looksmax.org, and was only done for the jewish mods to make some shekels