Who here would buy some air jordan 4s , size 12 ?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I’ll ship em out to you for a $100 cashapp only , ill pm you the pics , worn 3 times they going for $400 on stock x

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, itzyaboyJJ, WeiWei and 3 others
the pandabuy method

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, WeiWei, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I needa buy more weed but im ded broke rn feigning hard
Where do you live bro I'll give you weed. I don't smoke anymore. Don't sell your shit for pennies on the dollar.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and edodalic29
Where do you live bro I'll give you weed. I don't smoke anymore. Don't sell your shit for pennies on the dollar.
You can ship it out ? Make sure you seal it and hide it well and make sure its smell proof so my parents dont put me in the grave

You can ship it out ? Make sure you seal it and hide it well and make sure its smell proof so my parents dont put me in the grave
That's the only thing. I'm kinda dealing with legal trouble. Used to sell pounds, but I've seen sold off a majority of what I had. I have maybe a little over an 8th I can give of high qual stuff but I am worried about shipping it. Also on top of that, idk if giving your address to some dude on org is smart. Of course meeting up with some dude on org isn't best idea either.

I'm in NYC so if you lived closeby I could get it to you or something.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
That's the only thing. I'm kinda dealing with legal trouble. Used to sell pounds, but I've seen sold off a majority of what I had. I have maybe a little over an 8th I can give of high qual stuff but I am worried about shipping it. Also on top of that, idk if giving your address to some dude on org is smart. Of course meeting up with some dude on org isn't best idea either.

I'm in NYC so if you lived closeby I could get it to you or something.
From what it sounds like i would trust you , you seem nt like me , and im in missouri bro so the only way would be it to get shipped , I was going to give my friends address who lives a couple streets away , i dont want you or either of us getting in trouble yk

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
From what it sounds like i would trust you , you seem nt like me , and im in missouri bro so the only way would be it to get shipped , I was going to give my friends address who lives a couple streets away , i dont want you or either of us getting in trouble yk
Hmm I can find my vacuum sealer. I just am worried about shipping it to be honest.

• Woah
Hmm I can find my vacuum sealer. I just am worried about shipping it to be honest.
Yeah i get it bro
Lets find some nigga here whos high iq who could we tag jfl?
Ill throw in some $ as well via cashapp ,etc

Dont do it yet , gotta weigh out our options first

• +1
Yeah i get it bro
Lets find some nigga here whos high iq who could we tag jfl?
Ill throw in some $ as well via cashapp ,etc

Dont do it yet , gotta weigh out our options first
Sounds good. If you can figure out someone high IQ to find a way I got you.

Don't send me money I don't use any kind of online cash receiving apps anymore anyway so I wouldn't have a way to really even get it JFL.

Just let me know if you figure out a safe way. Obviously preferable to have you live close to just come scoop it but we'll weigh out the options.

• +1
Sounds good. If you can figure out someone high IQ to find a way I got you.

Don't send me money I don't use any kind of online cash receiving apps anymore anyway so I wouldn't have a way to really even get it JFL.

Just let me know if you figure out a safe way. Obviously preferable to have you live close to just come scoop it but we'll weigh out the options.
@_MVP_
Bro what do you think of this situation?
My guy here is kindly willing to ship me some of his weed that he dosent need , Luckily we’re both in the us as hes worried he might get in legal trouble , its however legal in my state and i am over 21 , bad idea to do this over org? jflll

• JFL
I’ll ship em out to you for a $100 cashapp only , ill pm you the pics , worn 3 times they going for $400 on stock x
Go scam on Facebook or sum nigga

depends on the color but in size 12 I want some 4s lowkey