• big d manlet

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • small cock tall guy

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
From a womans perspective, who would she have more respect for?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
monster cock manlet >>>>> shrimp dick tallcel

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Ethnicsmatter, Alexanderr and 3 others
even fucking society accepts that dicklet=no man what kind of else evidence would you want?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, RichardSpencel and Demir
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dutcher, Arkantos, Absi and 5 others
Rule of L, lol. But three-legged manlet only has the advantage if they find out about it one way or the other.

At least the tall dicklet (assuming not micro penis) has realistic options for enlargement like bathmate or jelqing while manlet has cope heightmax bullshit or brutal and expensive surgery as only options.

But assuming women knew both men's dick size the manlet wins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, androidcel and impure666
I see a small cock tall guy a skinny beta cuck, so big d manlet.

Coping manlets, will they ever learn? :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I see a small cock tall guy a skinny beta cuck, so big d manlet.

dick is your life

Gymcelled big dick manlet

At least the tall dicklet (assuming not micro penis) has realistic options for enlargement like bathmate or jelqing while manlet has cope heightmax bullshit or brutal and expensive surgery as only options.

But assuming women knew both men's dick size the manlet wins.
Ur assuming that the small dick isn't very severe, but the manlet's height is tbh.

if its microdick, its the short dude for sure

if its below average, but not microdick tier then taller dude wins. anybody saying otherwise is coping hard. height defines your life in way more complex manner than your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and MadMong
Ur assuming that the small dick isn't very severe, but the manlet's height is tbh.

True. What is a manlet according to OP? 5'7? 5'4? What is a small dick? 4" erect? 5"?

OP should have clarified this.

5'7 guy with 8" coke can cock > 6'2 with 4" but start changing those numbers and it's not so obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
True. What is a manlet according to OP? 5'7? 5'4? What is a small dick? 4" erect? 5"?

5'7 guy with 8" coke can cock > 6'2 with 4" but start changing those numbers and it's not so obvious.

Jelqing isn't going to make a dick any more than one inch longer and risks permanent damage to the blood vessels of the penis. I wouldn't do it.

Jelqing isn't going to make a dick any more than one inch longer and risks permanent damage to the blood vessels of the penis. I wouldn't do it.
You will be able to gain more than an inch but it will just be really slow (depends on the person)

You will be able to gain more than an inch but it will just be really slow (depends on the person)
Like 3 inches?

Imo it's best done something like 1.5 standard deviations from the average, given that's when things start to become significant.

Approximately like 5'5" with a 7" dick
Or about 6'2" with a 4.5" dick

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
There's no situation that'll make things good for manlets so stop trying to engineer hypothetical ones. Thank you.

Kind regards
You won't get a girl anywhere near your dick if you're a manlet so everything is invalidated. The tall guy will at least suffer through a smaller amount of embarrassment specifically with whoever he reveals his small cock to. Your dick is concealed but height is not.

So much cope on this thread tbh. Manlents dont even exist for a foid. So ofc its the tallfags.

I think girls mostly fetishize height because they’re under the false impression that it corresponds with dick size, so I’d say that the big dick manlet is considered to be more of a man as long as he is 5’8”+.

• +1
I think girls mostly fetishize height because they’re under the false impression that it corresponds with dick size, so I’d say that the big dick manlet is considered to be more of a man as long as he is 5’8”+.
It's because it's correlated with physical superiority.

It's because it's correlated with physical superiority.
That too ofc, I’ve just heard a lot of girls give an answer along the lines of “if a guy is tall it probably means he has a bigger dick” when asked why they like tall guys.

• +1
That too ofc, I’ve just heard a lot of girls give an answer along the lines of “if a guy is tall it probably means he has a bigger dick” when asked why they like tall guys.
Strange really, given being taller can be a detriment in that regard. You need to be larger both to look proportionate, and to fulfill the expectation. It's the same with BBC theory and black people with average dicks. You're likely to disappoint even if you're perfectly average just because the expectation was so much higher than it would be otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Strange really, given being taller can be a detriment in that regard. You need to be larger both to look proportionate, and to fulfill the expectation. It's the same with BBC theory and black people with average dicks. You're likely to disappoint even if you're perfectly average just because the expectation was so much higher than it would be otherwise.
Yeah, these stereotypes are mostly beneficial to tall guys and black guys when it comes to procuring one night stands, ofc they don’t hold ground in LTRs when the girl has the chance to opt out of further sexual encounters due to a dissapointing dick size.

• +1