WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO BE A FEMCEL OF THESE FOIDS? WHO HAS THE LOWEST SMV?

Who is most likely to be a femcel of these foids? (Lowest SMV)

• Total voters
But removing personality, who physically has the highest + lowest SMV?
Highest SMV - Hilary (I prefer Beatriz though lmao)
Lowest SMV- Idalia
Y, how do they compare in SMV
Isn't her bf higher in SMV? Or did I not get it
only Dora is an actual fictional character. The rest are based off weather events.
Now that I see it again, I'm pretty sure Norma is from Promised Neverland ye?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Highest SMV - Hilary (I prefer Beatriz though lmao)
Lowest SMV- Idalia
Why is Hilary the highest SMV and Idalia the lowest SMV? Why do you prefer Beatriz?
Who else has high vs low SMV relative to the group?
Isn't her bf higher in SMV? Or did I not get it
Check this out for details
Now that I see it again, I'm pretty sure Norma is from Promised Neverland ye?
Norma is based off a weather event JFL

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
@aesthetic beauty @the BULL

i don't understand bro they're all anime stacies?

• JFL
Why is Hilary the highest SMV and Idalia the lowest SMV? Why do you prefer Beatriz?
Who else has high vs low SMV relative to the group?
Hilary coz white, and the killer combo of blonde + blue eyes.
Her body and personality perfectly fits a HTB and above, so that's why I personally thing she has the highest SMV.
Idalia, could be wrong, but I just find her body of being curvy lower in SMV, at least out the group.

And for Beatriz, lol, it's just my taste. I chose her over the others looking at the anime pic tbh lmao.

Check this out for details
Yep, I read it, and yeah, her bf is much higher in SMV.
6'2", white, Athletic and an above average frame, defo a chadlite or HTN at the least.

Norma is based off a weather event JFL

I meant this girl lol, her name is Emma, got it confused with another dude called Norman. She looks pretty similar to the Norma in her

• +1
i don't understand bro they're all anime stacies?
ai fucked up and for illustration purposes only
Now just imagine them as IRL women. Who has the lowest SMV just based off their stats?

Hilary coz white, and the killer combo of blonde + blue eyes.
Hilary would get plenty of horny ethnic cock @flippasav
Her body and personality perfectly fits a HTB and above, so that's why I personally thing she has the highest SMV.
Who else has high SMV?
Idalia, could be wrong, but I just find her body of being curvy lower in SMV, at least out the group.
Isn't Hilary curvy too?
And for Beatriz, lol, it's just my taste. I chose her over the others looking at the anime pic tbh lmao.
Is it because she looks thin and pale?
Yep, I read it, and yeah, her bf is much higher in SMV.
6'2", white, Athletic and an above average frame, defo a chadlite or HTN at the least.
Who would you say is his SMVmatch out of the foids posted? And her SMVmatch?
View attachment 2563196
I meant this girl lol, her name is Emma, got it confused with another dude called Norman. She looks pretty similar to the Norma in her
I can see it JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and flippasav
I’m kinda surprised because she has the second lowest appeal jfl

Best built foid is Idalia she has a curvy body, toned legs and thick thighs
Looks like she can squat @the BULL

• +1

i weight 90 kilos though??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
i weight 90 kilos though??
Jfl if you think that is too much
I have college JBs squatting way over that and zoomers twice that.
But also if she was a real life person she would be able to squat your weight from what I can see based on her physical look.

• +1
Strange but enjoyable read nonetheless

• +1

Who else has high SMV?

Isn't Hilary curvy too?
Honestly, it's just my personal bias, Hilary is curvy too, but Idalia with her whole thicc fullset seems fatter, even though ik she isn't.
On all seriousness, all of them have high SMV, but if I were to be forced to choose only 3 others, it would be; Norma, Lidia and Jova, coz they have harmony, unlike the others where it either tilts towards overly petite or too thick.

Is it because she looks thin and pale?
Lmao, guess so, I would choose her over others anyday.
Who would you say is his SMVmatch out of the foids posted? And her SMVmatch?
Lmfao, weathers? I seriously am out of context

• +1
But also if she was a real life person she would be able to squat your weight from what I can see based on her physical look.
squat is all about levers. lebron james squats 40 kilos but could destroy those dwarflets.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Xangsane
I agree, Hilary isn't my type at all but she has broad appeal
Beatriz has a good pheno but she needs to be bigger/curvier. Don't like skinniness
Idalia and Jova mog tbh
I agree but no wonder she's getting a lot of votes against her.
JFL

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I'm not into the thicc gymcelled body modern foids have, I like natural, normal curves.

I agree, Hilary isn't my type at all but she has broad appeal
Beatriz has a good pheno but she needs to be bigger/curvier. Don't like skinniness
Idalia and Jova mog tbh

I agree but no wonder she's getting a lot of votes against her.
Makes sense

• +1
Honestly, it's just my personal bias, Hilary is curvy too, but Idalia with her whole thicc fullset seems fatter, even though ik she isn't.
On all seriousness, all of them have high SMV, but if I were to be forced to choose only 3 others, it would be; Norma, Lidia and Jova, coz they have harmony, unlike the others where it either tilts towards overly petite or too thick.
Who would you say are too petite and to thicc?
Lmao, guess so, I would choose her over others anyday.

Lmfao, weathers? I seriously am out of context
here

• +1
how would you rank them in terms of objective SMV?
Best to worst: Best: Idalia, Dora, Jova, Lidia, Hilary, Norma, Fernanda, Beatriz

• +1
Thanks, why?
Who has the highest and lowest SMV?
Well, my monkey brain loves seeing thicc bitches. Hard to rank in terms of smv because all of them have infinite SMV, but Imo Nora and Idalia will be more popular due to both their physiques and personalities. Least popular is between Dora and Beatriz because of Beatriz being more reserved and Dora probably doing too much all the time. Haven’t looked at results before typing this though.

• +1
  • +1
Well, my monkey brain loves seeing thicc bitches. Hard to rank in terms of smv because all of them have infinite SMV, but Imo Nora and Idalia will be more popular due to both their physiques and personalities. Least popular is between Dora and Beatriz because of Beatriz being more reserved and Dora probably doing too much all the time. Haven’t looked at results before typing this though.
I mean popular in terms of being able to secure a Chad rather than for pure sex. Thoughts?

WDYM Dora doing too much all the time?

in the other poll Hilary had the most votes
Who do you think gives the most painful headscissor based on thigh strength?
I think Jova tbh

• +1
@incelmogger

I mean popular in terms of being able to secure a Chad rather than for pure sex. Thoughts?

WDYM Dora doing too much all the time?
Ooooooh that’s what you mean. Okay so Nora and Hilary are the biggest contenders then, Nora beautymogs but Hilary definitely has some tricks to woo Chads to her.

As for Dora, well, she’s jealous and mischievous, but no positive personality traits were mentioned so she might just be an annoying troll, and not good looking enough compared to the rest to halo that.

• +1
The first curly head nigger and Dora jfl

• JFL
Also, the way you're asking all these questions, are you do some high IQ analysis on the tastes of people and how you can curate yourself towards it jfl
I just l love to dig deeply.

• +1
Ooooooh that’s what you mean. Okay so Nora and Hilary are the biggest contenders then, Nora beautymogs but Hilary definitely has some tricks to woo Chads to her.
why are Norma and Hilary the biggest contenders?
As for Dora, well, she’s jealous and mischievous, but no positive personality traits were mentioned so she might just be an annoying troll, and not good looking enough compared to the rest to halo that.
what do you rate Dora facially, and the others?

Jova's meant to be thicc JFL
Lmao I get it, that's why I never said she was low SMV, on the contrary high, it was just subjective to my taste, idk, I just don't like them too thick lol
Thoughts?
Just, wow. I guess you can make something out of anything out there :oops:

• +1
Lmao I get it, that's why I never said she was low SMV, on the contrary high, it was just subjective to my taste, idk, I just don't like them too thick lol
Hmm.
Subjective af, but;
Petite: Beatriz and Jova
this confused me JFL. Beatriz is thin but Jova?

Just, wow. I guess you can make something out of anything out there :oops:
thoughts?

Hmm.

this confused me JFL. Beatriz is thin but Jova?
Damn, actually, nvm. I saw the AI image of her and didn't go through it properly.
She has near perfect proportions, so yeah, I'm rescinding it, Beatriz alone is petite from here; which I'm honestly more into :oops:

• +1
thoughts?
Franklin undoubtedly, the image of his are chad or high chadlite at the least.
And his specs are goated af, he is defo not looksmatched with anyone in the list, maybe except for Hilary, Jova and Lidia.
Dude is peak perfection, you even gave him a perfect persona to boot jfl

• +1
Damn, actually, nvm. I saw the AI image of her and didn't go through it properly.
She has near perfect proportions, so yeah, I'm rescinding it, Beatriz alone is petite from here; which I'm honestly more into :oops:
so overall how would you rank them in SMV?

Franklin undoubtedly, the image of his are chad or high chadlite at the least.
why? How much does he SMVmog her?
And his specs are goated af,
why?
e is defo not looksmatched with anyone in the list, maybe except for Hilary, Jova and Lidia.
Why except for those 3?
Dude is peak perfection, you even gave him a perfect persona to boot jfl
What's a perfect persona and what's perfect about him?

why are Norma and Hilary the biggest contenders?

what do you rate Dora facially, and the others?
Tbh it’s just due to being white, they have amazing physiques but so do some other girls in the poll. I think Chads would more often prefer white if all other features are a tie, somewhat.

Ok so for my strictly face ratings, going from top to bottom I have Nora at 9.5, Beatriz at 9.5 as well (slightly biased 😫), Lidia at 9.3, Hilary at 9.2, idalia at 9 (middle photo), Fernanda at 8.9 and Jova at 8.8.

• +1
Tbh it’s just due to being white, they have amazing physiques but so do some other girls in the poll. I think Chads would more often prefer white if all other features are a tie, somewhat.
by Chad do you mean PSL chad or those DOM Alpha niggas like the guy in the chadfish experiment by @AspiringMogger ? Do you think there's indeed a racial hierarchy for foids as well as men?
Ok so for my strictly face ratings, going from top to bottom I have Nora at 9.5, Beatriz at 9.5 as well (slightly biased 😫), Lidia at 9.3, Hilary at 9.2, idalia at 9 (middle photo), Fernanda at 8.9 and Jova at 8.8.
you didn't rate Dora JFL
What would that translate to in PSL?