WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO BE A FEMCEL OF THESE FOIDS? WHO HAS THE LOWEST SMV?

Who is most likely to be a femcel of these foids? (Lowest SMV)

• Total voters
by Chad do you mean PSL chad or those DOM Alpha niggas like the guy in the chadfish experiment by @AspiringMogger ? Do you think there's indeed a racial hierarchy for foids as well as men?

you didn't rate Dora JFL
What would that translate to in PSL?
Whoops, ig Dora got the Meg treatment because I completely forgot :feelskek: she’s a 8.6

Sorry I don’t have the time rn to go into psl ratings also I’m at work with only 2 hours of sleep from yesterday so I’m beyond clapped mentally.

Also by Chads I mean all of them, chads, changs, Tyrones, prettyboys, chadriguez, whatever the fuck. The preference for whiteness in foids is very small though when looking at peak attractiveness from all races imo, it won’t carry anybody unless it’s a tie all other things considered. In general yeah there’s definitely a racial hierarchy but peak-to-peak among races it’s very loose and barely exists but that’s just my opinion.

Also if anything I’m saying may sound dumb don’t rip into it because I’m functioning about the same as a person who just woke up and my thoughts might not be the same as when I’m fully there mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Whoops, ig Dora got the Meg treatment because I completely forgot :feelskek: she’s a 8.6
JFL, over for Doracels
Sorry I don’t have the time rn to go into psl ratings also I’m at work with only 2 hours of sleep from yesterday so I’m beyond clapped mentally.
Get some rest when you get home!
Also by Chads I mean all of them, chads, changs, Tyrones, prettyboys, chadriguez, whatever the fuck.
am I a chad?
The preference for whiteness in foids is very small though when looking at peak attractiveness from all races imo, it won’t carry anybody unless it’s a tie all other things considered. In general yeah there’s definitely a racial hierarchy but peak-to-peak among races it’s very loose and barely exists but that’s just my opinion.
Is that why black and south/southeast Asian foids often complain? I notice they're the least likely to LTR chad compared to other ethnicities.
Also if anything I’m saying may sound dumb don’t rip into it because I’m functioning about the same as a person who just woke up and my thoughts might not be the same as when I’m fully there mentally.
pat pat

shit thread OP

Awkward The Simpsons GIF