Who is ritalincel

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
Why do this faggot repost pictures of op

Go find a job son of a bitch

Nice post history you failed abortion. You fucking dumpster child. Your mom should’ve abandoned you like she planned, you’re nothing but a waste of resources. “Ooh haha doggos!” “Haha the office one day I’ll have a Pam too!!” “Oh sorry you mad fragile white boy? Haha black world order!”.

I don’t understand you. What path are you trying to go down? Are you trying to be happy? Because you won’t be. The only place your heading is a cell in Somali, where they’ll use you as a sex slave and toilet. But you’d like that wouldn’t you? You slug. You fucking roach. You useless dumb piece of shit. That’s all you are, useless. Useless useless useless.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, SikKunt, Bengt and 7 others
Nice post history you failed abortion. You fucking dumpster child. Your mom should’ve abandoned you like she planned, you’re nothing but a waste of resources. “Ooh haha doggos!” “Haha the office one day I’ll have a Pam too!!” “Oh sorry you mad fragile white boy? Haha black world order!”.

I don’t understand you. What path are you trying to go down? Are you trying to be happy? Because you won’t be. The only place your heading is a cell in Somali, where they’ll use you as a sex slave and toilet. But you’d like that wouldn’t you? You slug. You fucking roach. You useless dumb piece of shit. That’s all you are, useless. Useless useless useless.
undisputed mogs you m8

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Didint read tbh my level of languate isnt enough good that i have to concentrate to completly understand and i wont now

5CB62D42 4AF4 41AA 89C9 65D9457F3A6A

XD

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Even though I don't understand the reasons behind some of these actions here too (maybe its funny, just let him) you are a guy that randomly posts Liveleak videos that no one wants to see.

Why need to know? Yes, curiosity, nothing wrong; Each one makes the contributions and whatever they feel like, whatever, no matter