Who is the best jaw surgeon in Europe who can give you a model-esque jaw?

L

looksmaxnewbie

Iron
Alfaro is who I'm taking into serious consideration as the surgeon I will most likely select from having researched him. Raffaini and Ramieri have caught my eye but I haven't been able to find many past patients of either who have shared their experiences, only some before and afters.

I really like the results and blackpilled marketing of ramieri. He wants to push aesthetic jaw surgery to young people on tiktok, which means he knows what will raise your attractiveness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Linoob, subhuman incel and 5 others
My 2 favorites are Raffaini and Zarrinbal
How much is Ramieri charging on average?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Have you had consultations with both of them or are you basing your opinion on posts about them? I don't know exactly how much Ramieri charges but I think I read he charges in the 15,000 to 20,000 euros range for bimax.

Have you had consultations with both of them or are you basing your opinion on posts about them? I don't know exactly how much Ramieri charges but I think I read he charges in the 15,000 to 20,000 euros range for bimax.
I didn't have consultations with them, I'm basing myself on their results
20k? That's Raffaini price

I really like the results and blackpilled marketing of ramieri. He wants to push aesthetic jaw surgery to young people on tiktok, which means he knows what will raise your attractiveness.

that result isn't even particularly great, he still has a sloped jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and subhuman incel
paul cocraning, idk if he is in europe

A normie got an apointment with him and he left a review saying that paul was a maniac obsessed with perfect jaws

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

A normie got an apointment with him and he left a review saying that paul was a maniac obsessed with perfect jaws

He's in Australia and he's seriously expensive compared to European surgeons.

Seems legit though. He's the guy who created IMDO.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
that result isn't even particularly great, he still has a sloped jaw
did he need more ccw rotation or how could he have improved more?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Wow, but wtf happened to his nose?

Does raffaini still work tho? I knew he was in pause

• Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6
did he need more ccw rotation or how could he have improved more?
yes, more rotation definitely and tbh i even feel like he could've used more advancement, his nose is still way further out than his chin

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel
This guy from Turkey is cheap yet very competent

obsessed with perfect jaws

kek

He literally posts here