Who is the ugliest known user ever in PSL history?

Do I remember correctly or was he coping about his looks and denying the blackpill?
Can't remember what he said tbh, I just know he posted there. I did a search on the site and found him, he posted in like 2017 or something. I don't think he was a major poster or anything, he just became an incel meme because of his looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901
jsanza was a lolcow before height theory was fully embraced, if someone like him came around now people would (rightfully) acknowledge that someone his height was never hopeless in the first place
He just wanted a white stacy, and if he got some STEM or Computer programming could have run JBW in Eastern Europe and got some MTB. He would be cheated on.

You can't really lose a white guy especially if your not a manlet . He was a solid 3/10, but tall ( 6ft 3 ).

He also could have run SEA or Arab maxxing . But like other looksmax users he wanted that white pussy in the west, so fell into the pit of darkness.

@FutureAestheticMale

@FutureAestheticMale
Im positive you dont mean that its just that I have triggered you in the past over Christianity or my boasting. When I lose weight I will get many girls because when I was skinny in real life the girls in college and stuff that all the dudes I knew wanted slept with me lol.
@bignose9729

Oh and if you're man enough then send me your Actual photos so I can do a me vs you on discord with actual females. But I know you would never because deep inside you know you're ugly and you're a pussy. Loll

Last edited:
Im positive you dont mean that its just that I have triggered you in the past over Christianity or my boasting. When I lose weight I will get many girls because when I was skinny in real life the girls in college and stuff that all the dudes I knew wanted slept with me lol.
@bignose9729

Oh and if you're man enough then send me your Actual photos so I can do a me vs you on discord with actual females. But I know you would never because deep inside you know you're ugly and you're a pussy. Loll
Oh I mixed you up with someone else unless you're that curry guy

That zero guy
6utl9a.jpg
@Zer0/∞

@Incellectually_Shy is a contender
win_20221104_13_00_05_pro-jpg.2178783
1453dc893300fcfe1ac0890c269c34a4758cd23a-1-jpg.2178791

5'3 and probably the most mentally ill on the entire website (genuinly)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Vain786
onecooldude123

codywinters327