Who is the worst mod on the forum?

this isnt ur first time
that's true but i also wasnt being honest i saw u gave 20% and 30% for the same thing so maybe ur jusy upping it every time and next person will get 50% sniped

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
TBH. 99% of the warnings are Reddit tier bullshit.
literally all my rattings besides that one are off topic warnings in rattings sections from OHman

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
literally all my rattings besides that one are off topic warnings in rattings sections from OHman
Most of my ones from Ohman got revoked by admins

anyone but @Squirtle and @Gengar
Best mods
Thanks for the nice words, bhais. :feelsautistic:

There was actually a poll sometime ago, created by @emeraldglass (a fellow rabbi -- err, moderator). He created it after he argued that there were people that liked me as a moderator, which I didn't believe at all. I was hell-bent on my position, because I'm such a pessimistic bastard, so he created the poll. Needless to say, the results did surprise me.

(My previous username was TRUE_CEL)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), emeraldglass, heightmaxxing and 1 other person

There was actually a poll sometime ago, created by @emeraldglass (a fellow rabbi -- err, moderator). He created it after he argued that there were people that liked me as a moderator, which I didn't believe at all. I was hell-bent on my position, because I'm such a pessimistic bastard, so he created the poll. Needless to say, the results did surprise me.

hard to choose between you and squirtle

Definitely @ccwarrior has to be one of the most pessimistic people on Earth

Shits on everything

• JFL
Its gotta be @Master's DAD

• JFL

(Gengar's reaction to the poll results)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
barely have any interactions with them other than the occasional convo like they're any other user, dunno what you guys do to get in trouble here

barely have any interactions with them other than the occasional convo like they're any other user, dunno what you guys do to get in trouble here
I exist and they warn me. I genuinely do nothing.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I exist and they warn me. I genuinely do nothing.
Maybe it's because you won't give me the 23 to 45 different spices in your barbecue

And those people are warned as well? The same percentage

Even if it’s joking, it can be seen as serious anyways, either way it’s illegal, if someone posted CP, they can’t get away with it by saying it’s a joke

Lacking brain cells there?

If someone actually posts CP would you guys report it to the authorities.

Why does everyone hate @NumbThePain_FoxH he's goated tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters