Who is your inspiration?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Who are some of your inspirations and why?
(They can be people in your personal life, celebrities, God, fictional, anything you want.

I think its always important to never idolise one person since no human is perfect and every human has flaws. However you can always just extract the good from each person, dont take in the bad qualities, and use it as inspiration.

Some of mine:
Muhammad SAW, GSP, Rocky (specifically in Rocky 2), akhi Ayman, Keanu Reeves, my older brother and more.
All of these people have something in common that inspires me: work hard and stay humble, they inspire me to be kind to people and always control your ego no matter how big you get. For example GSP and Keanu Reeves, i love their attitudes, for two people who are so high status, they could act above others but instead they just work hard and try to be kind to anyone and everyone no matter what level of society someone is at. Serious respectable qualities.

What about you nigga?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Abhorrence
Smart people

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Abhorrence and EnglandBadman
Kurt cobain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, datboijj and Abhorrence
ER

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, datboijj, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Jeremy Meeks.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, EnglandBadman and nordicfoidslayer23
Meater

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Who are some of your inspirations and why?
(They can be people in your personal life, celebrities, God, fictional, anything you want.

I think its always important to never idolise one person since no human is perfect and every human has flaws. However you can always just extract the good from each person, dont take in the bad qualities, and use it as inspiration.

Some of mine:
Muhammad SAW, GSP, Rocky (specifically in Rocky 2), akhi Ayman, Keanu Reeves, my older brother and more.
All of these people have something in common that inspires me: work hard and stay humble, they inspire me to be kind to people and always control your ego no matter how big you get. For example GSP and Keanu Reeves, i love their attitudes, for two people who are so high status, they could act above others but instead they just work hard and try to be kind to anyone and everyone no matter what level of society someone is at. Serious respectable qualities.

What about you nigga?
Ofc Muhammad SAW, first of all, looksmaxxing idols are Richard Ramirez, Jordan barret , Lorenzo zurzolo and Cameron alborzian. Most have really good bones which I can relate to and that why

Ofc Muhammad SAW, first of all, looksmaxxing idols are Richard Ramirez, Jordan barret , Lorenzo zurzolo and Cameron alborzian. Most have really good bones which I can relate to and that why
your faggot prophet fucked a 9 year old and waged war on everyone who opposed him cage at you

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32514