Who mogs amnesia seriously ?

no you dumb fuck

how does he look better when when he looks equivalent in eyes of women?

how fucking retarded do you have to be to understand this concept?

you look as good as women see you, not how closet homo narcy indians rate you from the sewer

I understand your point but I just think there’s some relevant distinction we should draw here. Of course racism muddies the water some, I agree. That’s why things turn out the way as you see them. But now try this:

Consider women who AREN’T racist as such, so race-neutral if you want to call it that, and ask them to compare amnesia and Salludon. I think Salludon wins now due to having an objectively better face. These race-neutral women will see that surely (after all they’re race-neutral).

Obviously if we include all variables now (as you want to do) such as race preferences, racism, etc., then amnesia wins.

Last edited:
@ArabIncel

theres no such thing as race neutral. everyone has their own preferred race. 95% of the world considers white people most attrative, both men and women wheres 5% niche considers SOMETHING ELSE most attractive (im just pulling out numbers off my ass, the number is unimportant here). so theres always a bias. also this is not "racism". you cant discriminate people for not being attracted to you

think about it this way. this is going to be a thought experiment

lets say amnesia is 6 psl. lets say salludon is 5.5 psl

lets say we both try them on fresh tinder (new phone, elo score, numebr etc. so 100% fresh account)

lets say amnesia gets 100 likes and salludon gets 40 within 24 hours

now we take a random white guy who is considered 5.5 psl.

we do the same with him and he gets 70 likes

now why does he get 30 more likes than salludon? is it his "SMV BROOO"? smv are things different to your looks, your status, money, behaviour, voice etc. its different. your looks = your physical presence on mother earth, including your pheno and everything = PSL. im not going to homoerotically rate facial ratios in a way that only appeals to faggots on PSL. the 5.5 psl white guy is obviously a more appealing man than "supposed" 5.5 psl salludon. therefore he is better looking, but he is not more than 5.5 psl, therefore salludon is lower. its literally that simple. its just 1+1 tier math

you can run 20 pages of worth of mental gymnastics about his medial canthus, "brooo he looks like gandy brooo", "salludon is gandy-lite bro and im gonna become salludon-lite broo"

its so fucking cringy and autistic

but i get it. indians look up to salludon bcuz they see their motivation/hope in him. its just not realistic to think he's an universally appealing men to women, because he is not

Last edited:
@ArabIncel

theres no such thing as race neutral. everyone has their own preferred race. 95% of the world considers white people most attrative, both men and women wheres 5% niche considers SOMETHING ELSE most attractive (im just pulling out numbers off my ass, the number is unimportant here). so theres always a bias. also this is not "racism". you cant discriminate people for not being attracted to you

lets say we both try them on fresh tinder (new phone, elo score, numebr etc. so 100% fresh account)

now why does he get 30 more likes than salludon? is it his "SMV BROOO"? smv are things different to your looks, your status, money, behaviour, voice etc. its different. your looks = your physical presence on mother earth, including your pheno and everything = PSL. im not going to homoerotically rate facial ratios in a way that only appeals to faggots on PSL. the 5.5 psl white guy is obviously a more appealing man than "supposed" 5.5 psl salludon. therefore he is better looking, but he is not more than 5.5 psl, therefore salludon is lower. its literally that simple. you can run 20 pages of worth of mental gymnastics about his medial canthus, "brooo he looks like gandy brooo", "salludon is gandy-lite bro and im gonna become salludon-lite broo"

but i get it. indians look up to salludon bcuz they see their motivation/hope in him. its just not realistic to think he's an universally appealing men to women, because he is not
yes but why

@ArabIncel

now why does he get 30 more likes than salludon? is it his "SMV BROOO"? smv are things different to your looks, your status, money, behaviour, voice etc. its different. your looks = your physical presence on mother earth, including your pheno and everything = PSL. im not going to homoerotically rate facial ratios in a way that only appeals to faggots on PSL. the 5.5 psl white guy is obviously a more appealing man than "supposed" 5.5 psl salludon. therefore he is better looking, but he is not more than 5.5 psl, therefore salludon is lower. its literally that simple. its just 1+1 tier math

you can run 20 pages of worth of mental gymnastics about his medial canthus, "brooo he looks like gandy brooo", "salludon is gandy-lite bro and im gonna become salludon-lite broo"

I agree with everything you said, I really do. The only thing I’m disagreeing with is the idea that race should be accounted for in PSL rating. That’s where we part ways. You want to include race in PSL rating hence Salludon is lower. I agree IF we include race in PSL then you’re totally right Salludon is lower than amnesia. No disagreements here. Only disagreement: I don’t think race should be included in a strict PSL rating (and that’s the only reason I don’t think Salludon’s PSL is worse than amnesia’s, if that makes sense). Let me give a quick example, just hear me out for a second. I’m going to post a few pictures of a guy below who I ran a fresh tinder experiment on in the past. This nigga got 6 likes in 24 hours (4 of which he matched with). That’s it. Even I do better than him on Tinder. But the truth is, and I’ve asked many people on here too, objectively if we rate him PSL (WITHOUT factoring in race) he’s at least a 5.25 (decently above average). But if we include race then it’s fucking over for his South Indian ass (as the tinder experiment I ran proved).

Attachments

• 2095E2C2-69C0-48F0-941B-9A7F18D7B943.jpeg
    2095E2C2-69C0-48F0-941B-9A7F18D7B943.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 6A0A956B-B903-490C-A5CA-B1C56377666C.png
    6A0A956B-B903-490C-A5CA-B1C56377666C.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 5E39571A-3B78-4159-99BF-019C85AE32F2.jpeg
    5E39571A-3B78-4159-99BF-019C85AE32F2.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 40
  • B979B623-E2BB-432E-B2AD-F23F7517C8DC.jpeg
    B979B623-E2BB-432E-B2AD-F23F7517C8DC.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Imagine being Amnesia and reading this now, imagine the huge dopamine rush he gets from this, the validation

No one mogs him that I've seen yet, the irony is that he is a 31 yo eldercel

@cocainecowboy see above, if you get the chance

@cocainecowboy see above, if you get the chance
ive said so many times i dont care about a rating system where you detach from women. its all about women, they set the rules

i would even go as far as potentially for ethnics PSL may work different and having a cuck face could be benefitial as it makes you more approachable and "kind looking"

its just a random thought, but i wouldnt be surprised if there was merit to it

ive said so many times i dont care about a rating system where you detach from women. its all about women, they set the rules

i would even go as far as potentially for ethnics PSL may work different and having a cuck face could be benefitial as it makes you more approachable and "kind looking"

its just a random thought, but i wouldnt be surprised if there was merit to it

it’s funny you say that lol because all my efforts as an ethnic are centered around reversecuckmaxxing (as I am, as you know, of cuck pheno due to cuck eyes). Hence my want for eye surgeries to get more aggressive, hooded, hunter-esque eyes

it’s funny you say that lol because all my efforts as an ethnic are centered around reversecuckmaxxing (as I am, as you know, of cuck pheno due to cuck eyes). Hence my want for eye surgeries to get more aggressive, hooded, hunter-esque eyes
i mean its just a random idea, you really cant know thats the truth

if i was deathnik and my skull shape/pheno allowed it i would probably try to prettyboymax

i mean its just a random idea, you really cant know thats the truth

if i was deathnik and my skull shape/pheno allowed it i would probably try to prettyboymax

unfortunately I can’t prettyboymax due to my features, etc. So I have to go for the masculine look. And in that respect the first step would be to get those aggressive eyes.
@cocainecowboy also forgot to ask, what do you rate the dark-skinned South Indian deathnik from above?

Last edited: