Who the fuck is Soumaya? ( ELLIOT RODGER)

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Can someone explain to me this situation, why is Elliot Rodger writing emails like this to his mother:
dear mom

i am writing to you from a cyber cafe because the internet they have does not work from my computer, so i cant use it.

mom, the pain i am going through right now is unbearable. i had a horrible trip here, traveling with soumaya is hell.

soumaya has told me things that shook me to the very core. she said you plan on forcing me to stay here for a whole year! that thezre is no return slip, and that you lied to me about my freedom to return home when i want, which is now.

how can you lie to me mom! i cannot trust anyone. i feel so alone. i feel like the main reason i am here is so you both can be rid of me. You didnt even check to see if tanger was right for me. you just listened to dads exaggerations, he doesnt know anything. i hate it here, it is not the right environment for me, everything is dirty, all i hear is people speaking in a different language. everyone gives me a strange stare when i walk in public. all i think about is home. i put a blindfold on and plug my ears to pretend i am somewhere else. this is worse than my last time here, at least then i had georgia to talk to, now i am all alone. i am going crazy mom, this is the worst pain i have ever felt. i want to die, but i am scared to try because i might fail and suffer more. i am giving up on life. I am just going to do nothing and dream of home. I am crying as i type this, i always feel like crying, i dont care anymore. mom i am speaking from my heart. i know i made mistakes in the past but if you come and take me home i will try so hard to turn things around. please give me a second chance at life. i promise i will be nice to my sister and do everything i can to prove myself. please come and take me home, you will even see for yourself that this place is not right for me. i will even pay for it with all the money i have. please do this one thing for me mom. or even book me a ticket home and i will compe myself. being here has made me realize how great my home and life in america is. i will do everything i can to turn things around if you give me one more chance, just one more chance, please do this one thing for me mom. i picture it in my mind, seeing you come meet me here and take me home. it will be the best thing in the world, its all i think about.

i dont know how long i can take the pain in, i hate it here. its driving me crazy, every moment i feel like crying

Why is he in so much pain being there? Why was he sent there? Is it cause of his rants and attitude? Blackpill expert fill me in

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
soumaya is a curry name er was fucking Indian chicks

Its his Milf stepmom she shouldve let him hit and he wouldn't have killed people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
an email he sent Soumaya.

Hello Soumaya
Hey Soumaya
The situation we’re in is not a very pleasant one. I know I’ve been rude to you and I apologise for that. How about we just forget about everything that’s happened and move on? I am trying to be a positive, normal person now and I think we can get along. I really want to end this quarrel thats going on between us and I think you do too.

Soumaya was his step-mom. They did not have a good relationship
She was Indonesian or some other kind of SEA

Its his Milf stepmom she shouldve let him hit and he wouldn't have killed people
no actually i forgot to include the email to soumaya it was some girl he was sent somewhere to