Who wants me to do a DNP thread?

X

x30001

Kraken
Who wants me to make a comprehensive thread about DNP, it's dangers, why you shouldn't use it, it's side effects (besides death) and how not to die if you're ever stupid enough to take it.

If there's others with experience with it please chime in.

This will be an informational thread about all the positives, negatives, risks and information about how it works and what it does to your body to burn fat.

I know a nigga who died from DNP use.

I know a nigga who died from DNP use.
Damn that really sucks. Sorry to hear that. Just out of curiosity do you know what dose he was taking and for how long? DNP really builds up in your system and even if you're not taking super high doses, you can have several GRAMS of it still in your body just from prolonged use. (Prolonged use being more than 5-7 days).

I hope he didn't have to suffer for long. Most public DNP deaths are about people dying off 1000mg+. I could never take it for more than a few days. I think 400mg for 5 days was the longest/most I did and I lost 10lb of fat.

The slow build up of DNP in your body through daily use is really unsuspecting. I'd imagine most men wouldn't die if they took 1500mg for just 1-2 days and then stopped. But still, those kind of doses are playing with fire regardless of the protocol. 200-400mg max. 0mg max is the best option. I'm not touching it again but I just want to share the truths about it.