Who would win in a fight to the death 4 UFC heavyweights or 6 NFL offensive lineman

Who would win?

• 4 UFC heavyweights

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • 6 NFL Offensive Lineman

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
The fight would be to the death in a large cage all fighters are wearing normal MMA attire:

UFC fighters would be:
Francis Ngannou 6’4 264lbs
Jon Jones 6’4 255lbs
Ciryl Gane 6’4 247lbs
Stipe Miocic 6’4 240lbs

NFL offensive lineman would be:
David Bakhtiari 6’4 307lbs
Trent Williams 6’5 327lbs
Ronnie Stanley 6’6 308lbs
Laremy Tunsil 6’5 312lbs
Tristin Wirfs 6’5 318lbs
Taylor Moton 6’5 285lbs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, jflsnowdzz, MoggerChad and 1 other person
Spastic level IQ question.

The job of those NFL players is to catch a ball and run as fast as possible.

UFC fighters try to KO people by any means necessary. Ngannou has the hardest punch in the world. His jab would KO most people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ReadBooksEveryday, Clark69 and 10 others
The O-linemen won't have the mobility that the heavyweights have and no real fighting skills either. They have no chance.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
MMA is a sport with rules not real life combat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The fight would be to the death in a large cage all fighters are wearing normal MMA attire:

UFC fighters would be:
Francis Ngannou 6’4 264lbs
Jon Jones 6’4 255lbs
Ciryl Gane 6’4 247lbs
Stipe Miocic 6’4 240lbs

NFL offensive lineman would be:
David Bakhtiari 6’4 307lbs
Trent Williams 6’5 327lbs
Ronnie Stanley 6’6 308lbs
Laremy Tunsil 6’5 312lbs
Tristin Wirfs 6’5 318lbs
Taylor Moton 6’5 285lbs
6 vs 4 i would give it to the nfl player due to size and quantity

no rules in a fight to death they will just tackle and start ground and pound

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Spastic level IQ question.

The job of those NFL players is to catch a ball and run as fast as possible.
not true. Lineman are literally not allowed to catch the ball unless they declare eligible before the play, which is announced out load so the other team knows. It rarely happens.

This is easily linemen. 2 man advantage who are stronger and have longer stamina.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, fauxfox, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
If they fought 1 on 1, Francis alone could probably kill the whole group. Not even exaggerating. If they all thrown down in groups, the football guys might be able to rush the fighters and take them down. Still, I would be on the UFC guys.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DubsyBanana, FailedNormieManlet, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
MMA is a sport with rules not real life combat.
MMA is as close as you will come to a real 1-on-1 streetfight in terms of skills. If you think eyepokes and groinshots are going to give someone the advantage over a trained elite level fighter, that is just a cope.

overeem took 6 bouncers in night club

pretty much ngannou would took 2 or 3 linemans himself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: helpmegod, ShowerMaxxing, Gargantuan and 1 other person
The line men if they have their armor on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and MoggerChad
not true. Lineman are literally not allowed to catch the ball unless they declare eligible before the play, which is announced out load so the other team knows. It rarely happens.

This is easily linemen. 2 man advantage who are stronger and have longer stamina.
yeah bro, greg hardy wasnt he like nfl lineman or something? he got in ufc and its obvious he would get 1 second koed by guys like ngannou

no chance for linemans

Cucks voting the NFL linemen have not spent a day in an MMa gym

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, forevergymcelling, Gargantuan and 1 other person
yeah bro, greg hardy wasnt he like nfl lineman or something? he got in ufc and its obvious he would get 1 second koed by guys like ngannou
Yeah, Hardy was a guy who thought pure power could make him successful in MMA. He got ragdolled by Sergei Spivac in particular.

MMA is as close as you will come to a real 1-on-1 streetfight in terms of skills. If you think eyepokes and groinshots are going to give someone the advantage over a trained elite level fighter, that is just a cope.
No, Krav Maga and similar stuff (some of it is learned in military) is closest to 1 on 1 street fighting, MMA is sport with strict rules in controlled enviroment.
Yes, it does include movements that are forbidden in MMA, in fact it relies on them a lot.

People overestimate the importance of skills, this isn't an action movie.
2 more 6'+ well built men completely tip the scales in their favor. They just need to not be retarded and attack all out once to overpower the enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and ShowerMaxxing
No, Krav Maga
Krav Maga is a meme. That is a worthless approach to fighting. Don't waste your time.

MMA is sport with strict rules
MMA has just a few basic rules to prevent gruesome injuries (no groin shots, no fish hooks, etc.). It's worth noting that some of these rules were implemented more recently. There were some old sanctioned MMA fights where people were capable of things like groin shots, and it didn't change the basics of what works in MMA: Wrestling, BJJ, boxing, etc. no Krav Maga or any meme shit like that.

Hard one ngl. I think the UFC guys will win.

Krav Maga is a meme. That is a worthless approach to fighting. Don't waste your time.

MMA has just a few basic rules to prevent gruesome injuries (no groin shots, no fish hooks, etc.). It's worth noting that some of these rules were implemented more recently. There were some old sanctioned MMA fights where people were capable of things like groin shots, and it didn't change the basics of what works in MMA: Wrestling, BJJ, boxing, etc. no Krav Maga or any meme shit like that.
No, it is learned in the military of Israel, I mean it is not only such system, I just took that as example, there are plenty of these no-rule systems that are specifically designed to neutralize opponents, and are used in military and some police units. If you are a soldier that's what your job is. If you are member of SWAT team aswell. Gruesome injuries are fastest way to put someone down.
I saw plenty of bar fights and none looked even remotely like MMA sparring.

Don't underestimate those football players boyos. They know how to dogpile n chit.

Look Im not trying to put down MMA or something, it's just that incels will often cope with this, like there is a specific skillset you can "learn" to overcome your weak bone structure and beat big framed chad guy.
That's not how it works in real life for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
No, it is learned in the military of Israel,
The Israeli Diaper Squad, who have been defeated by numerically and technologically inferior opponents numerous times. I wouldn't put any stock in their combat "wisdom".

Gruesome injuries are fastest way to put someone down.
Gruesome injuries are a LARP for people who don't understand combat and radically overestimate the amount of control they have in that kind of situation.

For example, a lot of people who don't have firearm training say things like "the cops should shoot the gun out of the criminal's hands," not realizing that to do such a thing on a moving target at range would require super-elite levels of accuracy to actually do. Instead, if the police have to fire at a suspect, they target "center mass," which is the center of the target's body, just because that is the shot that is most likely ot actually hit the target. These gimmicky attempts at "dirty fighting" (palm strikes to break a nose, shots to the groin, etc.) are the same thing. They require a level of accuracy that is far beyond what any normal person could expect.

Just to give you an example, the MMA fighter (who is famous for his striking) Conor McGregor tries the "palm strike to break an opponent's nose" thing in every fight. He always misses and fails the shot. If someone who trains as a professional at the highest level can't succeed with that shot, then there is no way a regular person who does a bit of "self-defense" as a hobby will.

Ever since MMA was invented, practitioners of old, useless martial arts have coped that their fighting style is effective in a real fight, that it's too dangerous for a sporting event, etc. It's just bullshit. Don't waste your time. Wrestling, boxing, muay thai, etc. is the way to go for legitimate combat skills. Just LOL at someone who puts their faith in a Jewish martial art over that.

UFC heavyweights and it wouldn't be close

As I said, MMA is not used in military or special police units anywhere, other systems with different techniques are. People who have as part of their job possibility to have to neutralize person who is attempting to kill them in war or criminal operation without weapons won't be using MMA.
I also see you have no experience in real life fights if you think bar fight looks remotely like anything in MMA ring.

MMA fighters would beat the shit out of military and special police units.
That's because they are trained and conditioned for hand to hand combat primarly, while military and police are conditioned for weapons primarly, they only teach hand to hand basics for special occasions, which rarely occur.
That dosen't make MMA better than systems that are designed to neutralize opponents without rules.

That's because they are trained and conditioned for hand to hand combat primarly, while military and police are conditioned for weapons primarly, they only teach hand to hand basics for special occasions, which rarely occur.
That dosen't make MMA better than systems that are designed to neutralize opponents without rules.
Stuff like krav maga is the same basic mentality as women's self-defense classes: It's supposed to appeal to people who think they can get some major advantage of people who are stronger and more athletic than them. In the overwhelming majority of cases, unless there is some massive difference in skill, the bigger and stronger person wins. MMA training understands this and doesn't give you any gimmicks. In other words, MMA is ideal for the situations where you really could reasonably fight. Stuff like krav maga is a fantasy cope.

To repeat an earlier example to illustrate how shit this mentality of "special moves/strikes" to instantly maim people,

"Just to give you an example, the MMA fighter (who is famous for his striking) Conor McGregor tries the "palm strike to break an opponent's nose" thing in every fight. He always misses and fails the shot. If someone who trains as a professional at the highest level can't succeed with that shot, then there is no way a regular person who does a bit of "self-defense" as a hobby will"

Stuff like krav maga is the same basic mentality as women's self-defense classes: It's supposed to appeal to people who think they can get some major advantage of people who are stronger and more athletic than them.
This is exactly what MMA is. And it failes at that, it fails miserably.
As i said, don't get caught on Krav Maga that much, I was thinking on systems generally used by militaries and such. Don't parrot yourself.
MMA is very far from real life situations where you could get into.
I am quite old by this forums standards, I have been partying for more than a decade now and I never saw a bar fight that looks anything like a MMA ring fight.
MMA is basically a sport, it is not designed to give you or anyone advantage in real life fights.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, MoggerChad and looksmaxxed
lineman runs into them. game over

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
As i said, don't get caught on Krav Maga that much, I was thinking on systems generally used by militaries and such.
"Systems generally used by militaries and such" = low-talent systems made for people of middling athleticism with limited time to learn. In other words, low-level MMA skills.

MMA is very far from real life situations where you could get into.
I'll try to make myself more clear.

There is no skill set that prepares you to be hit across the back of the head with a beer bottle, or clubbed with a random object by 3 people who surround you or peppersprayed and then kicked in the crotch. These are all "real" situations that can happen and don't resemble a fight. But every single unarmed skill that can be relevant in a confrontation--defense, striking, wrestling, submissions, etc.--is contained within MMA. That's why those things are worth training. There are hundreds of videos showing people using striking, wrestling, etc. in fights. Maybe they are not fully "fair" fights, but they are the basics of unarmed combat. You should spend your time doing those sorts of things rather than meme bullshit.
I am quite old by this forums standards, I have been partying for more than a decade now and I never saw a bar fight that looks anything like a MMA ring fight.
Wow, some random guy claims to have life experience, very impressive.

Look Im not trying to put down MMA or something, it's just that incels will often cope with this, like there is a specific skillset you can "learn" to overcome your weak bone structure and beat big framed chad guy.
That's not how it works in real life for the most part.
for the most part you have a fucking brain damage

"Systems generally used by militaries and such" = low-talent systems made for people of middling athleticism with limited time to learn. In other words, low-level MMA skills.

I'll try to make myself more clear.

There is no skill set that prepares you to be hit across the back of the head with a beer bottle, or clubbed with a random object by 3 people who surround you or peppersprayed and then kicked in the crotch. These are all "real" situations that can happen and don't resemble a fight. But every single unarmed skill that can be relevant in a confrontation--defense, striking, wrestling, submissions, etc.--is contained within MMA. That's why those things are worth training. There are hundreds of videos showing people using striking, wrestling, etc. in fights. Maybe they are not fully "fair" fights, but they are the basics of unarmed combat. You should spend your time doing those sorts of things rather than meme bullshit.

Wow, some random guy claims to have life experience, very impressive.
They are not low level MMA skills. They are skills that are created for real life combat, which MMA is not (since it is sport with rigid set of rules).
No, many of unarmed combat skills are not part of MMA, stop parroting yourself. MMA is not "basics of unarmed combat", it is sport and is not used in real life, regardless is it a bar fight or trying to overpower enemy soldier or cartel member, MMA is not used in either situation.
My life experience cetainly is very impressive compared to incel PSL-er such as yourself. And I have been on this sites since 2015, people can confirm.
As I said, real life combat dosen't resemble MMA in the slightest.

for the most part you have a fucking brain damage
I see you recognized yourself in the "weak framed incel" guy part.
No, MMA will not help you defeat chad who fucked your oneitis and pushed you into locker in school.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
They are not low level MMA skills. They are skills that are created for real life combat, which MMA is not (since it is sport with rigid set of rules).
They are low level MMA skills, because that's all the army can afford to teach people with only a few weeks/a few months to train, while they have to train many other skills as well.

No, many of unarmed combat skills are not part of MMA, stop parroting yourself.
You're really annoying guy to talk to, because you always repeat these vague phrases. You don't give any examples [except for one], you just make vague illusions "real combat / not a sport / etc." You may as well just say "I have special powers." I've mentioned Krav maga multiple times because that's the only specific thing you've mentioned (and it is bullshit).

regardless is it a bar fight or trying to overpower enemy soldier or cartel member, MMA is not used in either situation.
Look at footage of real fights and you will see people swinging fists, grabbing eachother, trying to push eachother. These things are all MMA-applicable. The only things that aren't included in MMA are weapons and a few illegal strikes such as eyepokes and groin shots. If you try to make a system out of the latter, it is just a waste of time.

As I said, real life combat dosen't resemble MMA in the slightest.
I am going to try and spell this out for you. I want you to read the next sentence I type very carefully.

The argument is not that street fights or "real combat" resembles MMA fights.

Get it? Saying there is applicable skills doesn't mean the combat is the exact same.

They are low level MMA skills, because that's all the army can afford to teach people with only a few weeks/a few months to train, while they have to train many other skills as well.

You're really annoying guy to talk to, because you always repeat these vague phrases. You don't give any examples [except for one], you just make vague illusions "real combat / not a sport / etc." You may as well just say "I have special powers." I've mentioned Krav maga multiple times because that's the only specific thing you've mentioned (and it is bullshit).

Look at footage of real fights and you will see people swinging fists, grabbing eachother, trying to push eachother. These things are all MMA-applicable. The only things that aren't included in MMA are weapons and a few illegal strikes such as eyepokes and groin shots. If you try to make a system out of the latter, it is just a waste of time.

I am going to try and spell this out for you. I want you to read the next sentence I type very carefully.

The argument is not that street fights or "real combat" resembles MMA fights.

Get it? Saying there is applicable skills doesn't mean the combat is the exact same.
They are not MMA skills at all, because MMA you are talking about is sport and not represent the phrase "mixed martial arts"in the literal form.
You are really annoying guy to talk to, because you hang up to this Krav Maga I just mentioned one time, basically parroting like an aspie (and your desire to have last word in this convo is also very autistic).
People grabbing each other etc, is not MMA. The fact it applies to MMA dosen't make it MMA, because MMA is a sport with very strict rules.
Of coarse there are applicable skills, just like in any other system, it dosen't make MMA real life combat skill.
It is a sport.
Best used in ring.

Last edited:
Btw asking this question on this forum is kind of biased.
Of coarse incels will vote for MMA, because it was jock linemens who were shoving them up in lockers in high schools, not MMA fighters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and looksmaxxed
They are not MMA skills at all, because MMA you are talking about is sport and not represent the phrase "mixed martial arts"in the literal form.
Imagine you see a guy dribbling a soccer ("football") ball with his feet and knees, doing basic drills and training skills for that sport. You say to that person "nice soccer skills," and he replies "IT'S NOT SOCCER BECAUSE SOCCER IS A SANCTIONED GAME THAT HAPPENS ON A SOCCER FIELD IWTH SOCCER GOALS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCCER." That's what you sound like.

You are really annoying guy to talk to, because you hang up to this Krav Maga I just mentioned one time,
If you want me to analyze more skills, actually name those skills. You've named one actual martial art, and everything else is too vague to mention specifically.

People grabbing each other etc, is not MMA.
All striking, wrestling, and submission grappling is included in MMA, with just a few strikes that are outlawed. That includes stuff police do in training to restrain to suspects and basic combat skills trained by the military.

because MMA is a sport with very strict rules.
The unified rules in American MMA are very vague. The rules in organizations outside America are even more lenient. If you look at "real fight" footage, you will rarely see a fight where someone wins with a technique outlawed in MMA. You just see sloppy striking and wrestling.

basically parroting like an aspie (and your desire to have last word in this convo is also very autistic).
You've been shown to have no actual substance to your argument, and now you are trying to reframe the conversation as if I am a weirdo. Congratulations, you argue exactly like a woman.

MMA wins because of skill

Imagine you see a guy dribbling a soccer ("football") ball with his feet and knees, doing basic drills and training skills for that sport. You say to that person "nice soccer skills," and he replies "IT'S NOT SOCCER BECAUSE SOCCER IS A SANCTIONED GAME THAT HAPPENS ON A SOCCER FIELD IWTH SOCCER GOALS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCCER." That's what you sound like.

If you want me to analyze more skills, actually name those skills. You've named one actual martial art, and everything else is too vague to mention specifically.

All striking, wrestling, and submission grappling is included in MMA, with just a few strikes that are outlawed. That includes stuff police do in training to restrain to suspects and basic combat skills trained by the military.

The unified rules in American MMA are very vague. The rules in organizations outside America are even more lenient. If you look at "real fight" footage, you will rarely see a fight where someone wins with a technique outlawed in MMA. You just see sloppy striking and wrestling.

You've been shown to have no actual substance to your argument, and now you are trying to reframe the conversation as if I am a weirdo. Congratulations, you argue exactly like a woman.
You sound like a guy who is trying to equalize basic fighting skills with a sport called MMA. That's not what it is.
No, people grabbing, striking and wrestleing is not MMA. Another one missed point.
In plenty of fights people will be using strikes forbidden in MMA. And even when they don't, they still aren't using MMA. Again, you wouldn't know about these being a sheltered aspie who probably never witnessed a bar fight. Also you don't seem to understand that MMA is a codified sport, not some catch all term for fighting skills.
You are just recycling the same stuff I debunked in my first post over and over, since your argument lacks any substance so you are trying to reframe conversation to make you look like you are not an aspie parroting exactly same (debunked) stuff post after post.

Last edited:
You are just recycling the same stuff I debunked in my first post over and over, since your argument lacks any substance so you are trying to reframe conversation to make you look like you are not an aspie parroting exactly same (debunked) stuff post after post.
I repeat the same points because
1) they're relevant
2) you NEVER have given more than 1 example of what your magic street-wise fighting skills are actually supposed to consist of (and when I actually responded to Krav maga, the one actual skill you mentioned, you acted bitchy about it).

You are speaking like a bullshitter that insists you're right but won't provide any specific reasoning. You just insist you have seen bar fights and that makes you some kind of expert. Just a tip, claiming to be an expert online when you can't back up your own opinion doesnt' make you sound smarter or more authoritative.

No, people grabbing, striking and wrestleing is not MMA. Another one missed point.
Yes, those skills are literally MMA. Those are the skills that are "mixed" to produce MMA (mixed martial arts). Look at the backgrounds of top MMA athletes before they got into MMA: Wrestling, kickboxing, jiu jitsu, judo, etc.

u nigguz got it all twisted on this thread. MMA may have rules n chit but I'd still give my money on a trained mma fighter. Of course anything can happen out there.

I voted mma but the linemen could definitely win as well would be a close one

I repeat the same points because
1) they're relevant
2) you NEVER have given more than 1 example of what your magic street-wise fighting skills are actually supposed to consist of (and when I actually responded to Krav maga, the one actual skill you mentioned, you acted bitchy about it).

You are speaking like a bullshitter that insists you're right but won't provide any specific reasoning. You just insist you have seen bar fights and that makes you some kind of expert. Just a tip, claiming to be an expert online when you can't back up your own opinion doesnt' make you sound smarter or more authoritative.

Yes, those skills are literally MMA. Those are the skills that are "mixed" to produce MMA (mixed martial arts). Look at the backgrounds of top MMA athletes before they got into MMA: Wrestling, kickboxing, jiu jitsu, judo, etc.
No, you repeat the same points because your argument lacks any substance, you can't back up your posts with anything so you are trying to reframe conversation to make you look like you are not an aspie parroting exactly same (debunked) stuff post after post. You basically lost discussion and are refusing to admitt it.
No, those skills are not MMA, MMA is a codified sport. Just stop spamming same BS like an autistic mofo over and over again.

(debunked)
You seem to have a strange understanding of what "debunked" means. Insisting something over and over again isn't debunking something. Striking and wrestling and submission grappling are all part of MMA. That's not my argument, that is just a basic understanding of the skills that MMA consists of.

I'm going to make this very clear for your next response:

You keep talking about fighting skills that aren't MMA. What are those fighting skills? You mentioned Krav maga, but apparently that's not all. Don't just make cryptic references to "real fighting skills" or "military and police maneuvers," actually list those "real fighting" skills. Name the techniques. Post some videos if you want.

I've asked you to make specific arguments about specific fighting skills over and over and you've refused. You just act like you're really knowledgeable but don't have a single piece of knowledge to share. You've even gotten bitchy about me responding to the only fighting style you mentioned specifically (Krav maga).

MMA is a codified sport.
Do you know what the code is? It doesn't tell you what you can do. It tells you what you are not allowed to do, and it's a very short list. MMA is not something like karate or judo where you have a limited number of allowed moves. It is not "codified" in that sense.

You seem to have a strange understanding of what "debunked" means. Insisting something over and over again isn't debunking something. Striking and wrestling and submission grappling are all part of MMA. That's not my argument, that is just a basic understanding of the skills that MMA consists of.

I'm going to make this very clear for your next response:

You keep talking about fighting skills that aren't MMA. What are those fighting skills? You mentioned Krav maga, but apparently that's not all. Don't just make cryptic references to "real fighting skills" or "military and police maneuvers," actually list those "real fighting" skills. Name the techniques. Post some videos if you want.

I've asked you to make specific arguments about specific fighting skills over and over and you've refused. You just act like you're really knowledgeable but don't have a single piece of knowledge to share. You've even gotten bitchy about me responding to the only fighting style you mentioned specifically (Krav maga).

Do you know what the code is? It doesn't tell you what you can do. It tells you what you are not allowed to do, and it's a very short list. MMA is not something like karate or judo where you have a limited number of allowed moves. It is not "codified" in that sense.
You are the one that keeps spamming the same stuff over and over, not me. No, striking and wrestleing as such are not MMA, the fact MMA uses them dosen't make them MMA.
You have MCMAP in marines, but I guess you never heard of these, being a nerd and clueless about military. This is just in USA armed forces, different countries will use different systems to neutralize opponents, and all of them work better than your little sport in real life situation.
MMA is exactly something like karate or judo, you have no clue about any of these sports it seems. Or about fighting in general.
It is defined sport, and not a basic set of fighting skills.
Stop talking about things you are clueless about.

Last edited:
You are the one that keeps spamming the same stuff over and over, not me.
Wow, it took you 14--FOURTEEN--comments to even attempt to list the skills you think are superior for real life combat other than Krav maga. FOURTEEN responses. Think about what a waste of time for both of us that was.

No, striking and wrestleing as such are not MMA, the fact MMA uses them dosen't make them MMA.
This is a completely arbitrary distinction on your part. I said they were part of MMA, and they are, objectively, so that makes MMA potentially useful to anything that requires striking and/or wrestling.

You have MCMAP in marines,
MCMAP is a training program, not a skill. List the skills that are useful for fighting that are not in MMA. Finally make your point with specifics. This is getting so tiresome because you keep refusing to list any actual skills.

MMA is exactly something like karate or judo,
MMA permits the vast majority of acceptable strikes across all striking sports, plus the vast majority of wrestling moves in every form of wrestling, plus (AFAIK) all submissions in major submission grappling sports such as BJJ and judo. That is nothing like karate, which gives you a handful of strikes that are permitted, or judo, that gives you a handful of takedowns and submissions. It is downright ignorant to compare the rulesets of these sports and act like they're the same.

mirin iq if the 8 idiots voting for the footballers:lul:

jonjones is the deathliest guy on the planet with the highest fight iq and best mix of striking and grabbling. ngannou has insane punching power and explosive speed. these 2 alone would win the fight

This is a completely arbitrary distinction on your part. I said they were part of MMA, and they are, objectively, so that makes MMA potentially useful to anything that requires striking and/or wrestling.

MMA permits the vast majority of acceptable strikes across all striking sports, plus the vast majority of wrestling moves in every form of wrestling, plus (AFAIK) all submissions in major submission grappling sports such as BJJ and judo. That is nothing like karate, which gives you a handful of strikes that are permitted, or judo, that gives you a handful of takedowns and submissions. It is downright ignorant to compare the rulesets of these sports and act like they're the same.
No, you said they are MMA. Stop twisting your words and lying.
MCMAP is a system, and it uses all moves that are allowed in MMA, in addition to ones that are permitted in MMA (since MMA is a sport not a skill).
MMA permits some strikes, it dosen't permit others, just like karate does. Fact it permits more moves than karate dosen't mean it permits everything. You are completely wrong and debunked and keep spamming same autistic shit over and over again, since your argument lacks any substance, you can't back up your posts with anything.

Last edited:
MCMAP is a system, and it uses all moves that are allowed in MMA, in addition to ones that are permitted in MMA (since MMA is a sport not a skill).
I have asked you multiple times to name the skills that you are talking about. Not a system of training, not a discipline. MCMAP is a system, as you said, so that doesn't answer the question. You have failed again and again to provide any actual skills that support your argument.

No amount of sarcasm or condescension will hide the fact that you simply cannot provide the examples you need to support your argument. Type as many responses as you want. You are arguing without substance.

MMA permits some strikes, it dosen't permit others, just like karate does. Fact it permits more moves than karate dosen't mean it permits everything.
So what are the actual strikes that MMA doesn't allow that are important to your idea of fighting or self-defense? As always, you just have vague assertions, not actual relevant examples.

You are completely wrong and debunked
"debunked" =/= asserted repeatedly

and keep spamming same autistic shit over and over again,
So I am autistic for arguing in this thread but you are not?

since your argument lacks any substance, you can't back up your posts with anything.
I am asking you to make a response with enough substance to actually respond to. Everything you say is just vague assertions without specific examples/applications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back