Who would win in a fight to the death 4 UFC heavyweights or 6 NFL offensive lineman

Who would win?

• 4 UFC heavyweights

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • 6 NFL Offensive Lineman

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters
The moment I saw ngannou, I voted for the ufc fighters. Ngannou would kill people like cbum or any other heavyweight in a fist fight.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I have asked you multiple times to name the skills that you are talking about. Not a system of training, not a discipline. MCMAP is a system, as you said, so that doesn't answer the question. You have failed again and again to provide any actual skills that support your argument.

No amount of sarcasm or condescension will hide the fact that you simply cannot provide the examples you need to support your argument. Type as many responses as you want. You are arguing without substance.

So what are the actual strikes that MMA doesn't allow that are important to your idea of fighting or self-defense? As always, you just have vague assertions, not actual relevant examples.

"debunked" =/= asserted repeatedly

So I am autistic for arguing in this thread but you are not?

I am asking you to make a response with enough substance to actually respond to. Everything you say is just vague assertions without specific examples/applications.
I have asked you multiple times to name the skills that you are talking about. Not a system of training, not a discipline. MCMAP is a system, as you said, so that doesn't answer the question. You have failed again and again to provide any actual skills that support your argument.

No amount of sarcasm or condescension will hide the fact that you simply cannot provide the examples you need to support your argument. Type as many responses as you want. You are arguing without substance.

So what are the actual strikes that MMA doesn't allow that are important to your idea of fighting or self-defense? As always, you just have vague assertions, not actual relevant examples.

I am asking you to make a response with enough substance to actually respond to. Everything you say is just vague assertions without specific examples/applications.

Not sure are you trolling or actually spastic.
I said MCMAP uses every skill that is allowed in MMA, aswell as forbidden ones, which makes it better than basic MMA, since MMA is without those skills. Same way karate has lots of forbidden moves, so does MMA. MMA is not catch all term for basic fighting skills since many of basic things you can do to opponent are banned in MMA.
Yes, I debunked your autistic ramblings over and over again.
Exactly, I am hyper NT with huge experience in clubbing where I saw plenty of bar fights (none of which resembled MMA fight), which makes me qualified to talk about the subject. You on the other hand are autistic shutin whose only contact with fighting comes from watching sport matches with rigid rules.
You are no match for me and you can't accept that you lost an argument.

Last edited:
overeem took 6 bouncers in night club

pretty much ngannou would took 2 or 3 linemans himself
With his brother, but you’re right they all ended up in hospital including Reem Cus he had another man’s teeth lodged in his hand from punching him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
UFC heavyweights and it wouldn't be close
Idk man overwhelming numbers and larger stature could make them win tbh. It’s almost a 2v1, if nfl players all swarmed 2 guys at a time it wouldn’t last long. Technique while still important matters less at this weight class, ngannou had amateur boxing when he came in but pure size allowed him to KO people, same as Lesnar and Greg Hardy(former NFL)

I said MCMAP uses every skill that is allowed in MMA, aswell as forbidden ones,
MCMAP is not a skill or technique. It is a training program. Name the specific skills or techniques within that program.

This is really not complicated. You're having a lot of trouble with this.

Same way karate has lots of forbidden moves, so does MMA.
No, MMA really doesn't. Here's a list of forbidden strikes in MMA, per USA unified rules:

Which of those forbidden strikes do you think are highly useful for "real" fights? Please be specific, and not just vaguely reference "forbidden moves" over and over again like a spaz.

Exactly, I am hyper NT with huge experience in clubbing
This is a really pathetic thing to try and brag about. "I AM NOT AUTISTIC!" Congratulations, I guess.

No, MMA really doesn't. Here's a list of forbidden strikes in MMA, per USA unified rules:

Which of those forbidden strikes do you think are highly useful for "real" fights? Please be specific, and not just vaguely reference "forbidden moves" over and over again like a spaz.

This is a really pathetic thing to try and brag about. "I AM NOT AUTISTIC!" Congratulations, I guess.
You just posted a full list which say it does. Literally any of thoese strikes could be deterimental in a fight.
Again, you have no clue about this since your only experience with this is by watching MMA.
No man, YOU are the one acting like a spatz. Like repeating the same debunked stuff over and over.
Thanks, being NT is not much of an achievemnt to ordirnary people, but to apsies like you it certaily is.

You just posted a full list which say it does. Literally any of thoese strikes could be deterimental in a fight.
What strikes, retard? Name the actual strikes that are so important to "real" fighting that aren't allowed in MMA. You just refuse to ever give specifics, because you don't have any real argument, but can't stop commenting because you want the last word.

Like repeating the same debunked stuff over and over.
This might be an English language issue. Saying you "debunked" something is not the same as saying you "argued" or "believed" something. What you have done in this thread is asserted something, which means you have not provided any evidence for it.

What strikes, retard? Name the actual strikes that are so important to "real" fighting that aren't allowed in MMA. You just refuse to ever give specifics, because you don't have any real argument, but can't stop commenting because you want the last word.

This might be an English language issue. Saying you "debunked" something is not the same as saying you "argued" or "believed" something. What you have done in this thread is asserted something, which means you have not provided any evidence for it.
Literally any strikes in the list you provided, as I said. I see you aren't the brightest guy around or you are trolling.
Resorting to personal insults when you lack argument and substance I see.
No, I have completely debunked your claims, while you keep posting same autistic ramblings over and over.

Literally any strikes in the list you provided, as I said. I see you aren't the brightest guy around or you are trolling.
Name the strikes, dumbass. Name a few specific strikes, actually list them in your comment. Then you will finally have an actual substantial argument.

Resorting to personal insults when you lack argument and substance I see.
You started it by calling me autistic for pointing out the lack substance in your responses.

No, I have completely debunked your claims, while you keep posting same autistic ramblings over and over.
You talk like a Redditor. "DUBUNKED!"

Name the strikes, dumbass. Name a few specific strikes, actually list them in your comment. Then you will finally have an actual substantial argument.

You started it by calling me autistic for pointing out the lack substance in your responses.

You talk like a Redditor. "DUBUNKED!"
I already said that any of these strikes could be deterimental. It means I named all of them. Do I need to spell it down to you so your sub room temperature IQ brain could understand?
Resorting to personal insults in lack of substance won't help you in discussion.
You talk like a guy without an argument. "Not debunked"-wrong.

Last edited:
I already said that any of these strikes could be deterimental.
You have refused, time and time again, to provide any actual examples to support your argument. Because you can't.

It means I named all of them.
So not giving any examples = giving all examples apparently

Resorting to personal insults in lack of substance won't help you in discussion.
Says the guy calling me autistic for participating in the same conversation as him.

You talk like a guy without an argument. "Not debunked"-wrong.
I will clarify, once again, that I want you to make an actual argument in favor of your position. You refuse, and then complain about the conversation being repetitive. No shit.

You have refused, time and time again, to provide any actual examples to support your argument. Because you can't.

So not giving any examples = giving all examples apparently

Says the guy calling me autistic for participating in the same conversation as him.

I will clarify, once again, that I want you to make an actual argument in favor of your position. You refuse, and then complain about the conversation being repetitive. No shit.
What the fuck are you talking about?
I provided examples by stating all of these strikes you posted in a link could be deterimental in a fight. All of them are an example, as I said. I am sure you are trolling at this point.
I made an argument, you haven't, and you haven't clarified anything, but keep posting autistic ramblings over and over again.
Yeah sure, do it "once again" maybe it will help you cope with not having an argument and having to resort to personal insults and trolling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini
I provided examples by stating all of these strikes you posted in a link could be deterimental in a fight. All of them are an example, as I said. I am sure you are trolling at this point.
That's not an example, dumbass. "All of them" is never an example.

not true. Lineman are literally not allowed to catch the ball unless they declare eligible before the play, which is announced out load so the other team knows. It rarely happens.

This is easily linemen. 2 man advantage who are stronger and have longer stamina.
The UFC fighters have much better Stamina wtf. Going 3-5 rounds for 5 minutes with only 1-minute break in between each round, its basically them nonstop killing each other while NFL is live-action for like 5 seconds each play lmao then it stops for 40 seconds. The linemen have no chance unless they somehow get a beat on the UFC fighters and catch them by surprise.

This wouldn't even be close

Ngannou would knock out two of them in a heartbeat, and you got two of the best MMA wrestlers of all time(Stipe and Jones) shrugging off any takedown attempts and slamming them

MMA fighters fight in sanctioned fights with rules. Imagine how deadly four UFC champions would be if they're allowed to strike groins, poke eyes, bite .etc.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
It is an example.
Using personal insults in lack or arguments won't help you much.
No, it's not an example. That is the exact opposite of what "example" means.

You have provided 0 pieces of evidence for your perspective. Not a single anecdote, not a single video, not a single situation, not a substantiated thought of any kind.

Low is fag question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back