who you got jake paul vs mike tyson ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I want to bet on tyson, but he's like old as shit now. So, I bet my money on jake paul !

No one watches that jew bull shit stfu

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I mean do you think Jake ppaul wouldn't invest millions to fix the match?

But at the same time. Tyson has a whole legacy built and losing will only result in damage.
And he doesn't really care about money as he said in previous interviews

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 65945
I mean do you think Jake ppaul wouldn't invest millions to fix the match?
Yes they get paid from you retards buying it.
But at the same time. Tyson has a whole legacy built and losing will only result in damage.
And he doesn't really care about money as he said in previous interviews
muh muh muh

If they legit fought with no behind the scene scripting then clearly mike tyson.

If they legit fought with no behind the scene scripting then clearly mike tyson.
this, idk what i was thinking. Tyson may be old, but he was a fucking world champion atg in his prime while jake is just a youtube performer. Fuark man, this whole thing is just gonna be scripted as fuck !

this, idk what i was thinking. Tyson may be old, but he was a fucking world champion atg in his prime while jake is just a youtube performer. Fuark man, this whole thing is just gonna be scripted as fuck !
Retired experienced goat Heavyweight boxers like Mike Tyson don’t lose much of their ability considering their fighting success came from their GENETICS. I mean he is starting to age past his 50’s to where his ability in performance is definetely degraded but not enough to where he cannot beat Jake Paul who is a pretty good boxer, but miles away in comparison with mike Tyson a genetic phenom.

• +1
Reactions: Bojack
Pathetic existence.
Keep deez nuts in yo mouth

Deez Nuts GIF by Sealed With A GIF

was disappointed when tyson fought roy jones a couple of years ago

paul fought some pro boxers recently and always won, they werent known or very good but still pro boxers

was disappointed when tyson fought roy jones a couple of years ago

paul fought some pro boxers recently and always won, they werent known or very good but still pro boxers
true paul has been staying busy and tyson has been out of the game for years besides the roy fight. Shut, this is a toss up !

• +1
Reactions: buflek
true paul has been staying busy and tyson has been out of the game for years besides the roy fight. Shut, this is a toss up !
muscle memory of an undisputed world champion of history isnt something to underestimated,
besides tyson never actually got out of shape, look at how hes built at his age + he has 4 months to prepare pure boxing.
58 is the new 30.
if its not scripted then tyson wins by KO

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000