Femboy keeps saying me to come over

Astagfurallah

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde and Alt Number 3
i went over to hers and she immediately started sucking my dick lol
I imagine you have to be good looking for her to do that. A lot of people think femboys and transwomen are EZ Mode. Not really actually. Incels ITT have no idea how many takers femboys and transwomen get on dating apps. Male thirst is very real out here in 2024.

Thing is you have a cis FWB. If you were more patient, you probably could have got laid with another cis foid. Tbh cis foids are not much harder than femboys and transwomen. My last ex (cis) fogs the hell out of my trans and CD slays. And I just had a 53 year old cougar cis foid I didn't reply to cry for me on Tinder the other day. She lives like a 28km radius from me. Too much effort for a lay. Traffic in Toronto is really bad.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
faggots.org asap
The incel to trans pipeline has been established on sluthate (if not PUAhate itself) since at least 2014. It was puahate/sluthate that introduced me to Bailey Jay and down the pipeline. But I didn't go through with having sex with a transwoman until summer 2022 (my first experience was August 2022 with a CD and then later an actual transwoman on HRT September 2022). This whole anti-LGBT thing within the incel community came about later after Trump started campaigning in 2015. Incels were never really far-right or even right-wing affiliated/adjacent before Trump. In fact many incels and NEETs were rooting for Bernie Sanders in 2015. Including myself. Bernie lost to Hillary so many Bernie Bros went into the Trump camp from there. And some of us (including myself) were part of the Yang Gang in 2019.

My personal experiences hooking up with and dating transwomen were quite negative though. I don't think I'll be doing that again. Men can be pieces of shit too. Transwomen let it get to their head when they get attention from men. It's human nature. Not female nature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I imagine you have to be good looking for her to do that. A lot of people think femboys and transwomen are EZ Mode. Not really actually. Incels ITT have no idea how many takers femboys and transwomen get on dating apps. Male thirst is very real out here in 2024.

Thing is you have a cis FWB. If you were more patient, you probably could have got laid with another cis foid. Tbh cis foids are not much harder than femboys and transwomen. My last ex (cis) fogs the hell out of my trans and CD slays. And I just had a 53 year old cougar cis foid I didn't reply to cry for me on Tinder the other day. She lives like a 28km radius from me. Too much effort for a lay. Traffic in Toronto is really bad.
im mtn at best but im lean and above average height. She comments on my looks and features a lot so maybe its just be her type theory? she’s definitely objectively better looking than me. Much better looking than my cis fwb too which is interesting. I don’t use tinder since I get next to nothing on it.

I like talking to her as a friend- makes sense because she still has the high sentience of a male But it gets crazy every now and then she’s saying shit like pound my bussy :3. I’m like okay chill, Maybe tmr ;)
View attachment 2851391

Should I though. Even said she’d make lasange. I bet it’s nice tight and warm since she’s only 17 years old. Shit I got a semi errction now, wallahi im cooked

View attachment 2851395
pm me a pic of him ill rate, im an expert on femboys

bhai pm me ill rate

I bet it’s nice tight and warm since she’s only 17 years old
Did you get in trouble because this is underage, or does nobody care because it's not a real woman?

Can we have an update @Alt Number 3

Did you get in trouble because this is underage, or does nobody care because it's not a real woman?

Can we have an update @Alt Number 3
They/she isn't underage though. Age of consent in Germany is 14 if I'm not mistaken.

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
Did you pound his ass or not

• +1
Reactions: Celphony
How are you meeting people on instagram that are acutally close to you?