Whore strips naked in class now that Ive started DHT gel

Lol
Not with my post Finasteride syndrome destroying my dick and face.
Bro how are you taking fin while still at school?

So bad genetics this early on?
View attachment 281833
This fucking bitch is half naked in class. This never happened in the 7 months before I started DHT gel.

Id humiliate the shit out if her, if she was in my class. Esp. if shes dumb af according to op.

Me being above average looking at that age, I would throw a 20 usd bill at her while walking by and tell her: “here, thats for you baby”, implying that shes a cheap whore, like those strip club bitches you throw money at for undressing themselves.

She would hate me and I would live rent free in her head until the end of school. Shed prolly endup sucking me off too at one point, cause whores like her, like men that are able to humiliate them and get away with it too. Dont even have to be chad/chadlite, above average is enough.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx
Lol

Bro how are you taking fin while still at school?

So bad genetics this early on?

Id humiliate the shit out if her, if she was in my class. Esp. if shes dumb af according to op.

Me being above average looking at that age, I would throw a 20 usd bill at her while walking by and tell her: “here, thats for you baby”, implying that shes a cheap whore, like those strip club bitches you throw money at for undressing themselves.

She would hate me and I would live rent free in her head until the end of school. Shed prolly endup sucking me off too at one point, cause whores like her, like men that are able to humiliate them and get away with it too. Dont even have to be chad/chadlite, above average is enough.
Only issue is I don’t have 20 usd and my collagen is so shit they would just give me the fluoride stare if I said anything.

tf?

is she wearing anything in the front? Or do her tits just sag really low?

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
would nut in that ngl looks virile and good thyroid

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Hades
Those pheromones I tell u

yet if an ascended 95kg 8% bodyfat gymcel tried wear a singlet to class everyone would have a meltdown

Jerk off under the desk and shoot your coom onto her thigh.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
This is why you’re incel
Source 1

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
There is no way this is legit wtf

hey bro you got a source for that dht? thanks bro,

also bro, did you notice dick gains? i want to take dht but i'm scared it's not gonna be worth it because my natural hormones might get stopped, bro did you also notice jaw growth and zygo growth? also bro, i'm scared of balding, will I bald? I don't know a single thing about dht that's why im asking

also bro do you got that source? can I PM you? I'm going to pm you.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rydofx and PenileFacialSurgery
hey bro you got a source for that dht? thanks bro,

also bro, did you notice dick gains? i want to take dht but i'm scared it's not gonna be worth it because my natural hormones might get stopped, bro did you also notice jaw growth and zygo growth? also bro, i'm scared of balding, will I bald? I don't know a single thing about dht that's why im asking

also bro do you got that source? can I PM you? I'm going to pm you.
Bro so did you get a pm bro?

bro add me to The pm bro, like bro i need to know to bro if it’s worth it bro cuz I need a bigger dick, but like bro it doesn’t mean my dick is small or anything I just need a bigger dick you know what i mean bro

you think DHT causes hairloss man, because like bro if it does that’s terrible I need my hair man, cuz like bro that shit is important but I need a bigger dick

can you add me to the pm and tell him to pm me bro?

did he tell you the side effects man, cuz like bro I can’t have side effects I’m just 15 bro but bro,did he tell u?

tell him to pm me too cuz I need to know if you can’t add me to pm I understand but tell him to add and pm @Penilwfacialsury

did he tell u?

just let me know bro

pm me

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 2756

bro add me to The pm bro, like bro i need to know to bro if it’s worth it bro cuz I need a bigger dick, but like bro it doesn’t mean my dick is small or anything I just need a bigger dick you know what i mean bro

you think DHT causes hairloss man, because like bro if it does that’s terrible I need my hair man, cuz like bro that shit is important but I need a bigger dick

did he tell you the side effects man, cuz like bro I can’t have side effects I’m just 15 bro but bro,did he tell u?

tell him to pm me too cuz I need to know if you can’t add me to pm I understand but tell him to add and pm @Penilwfacialsury

did he tell u?

just let me know bro

pm me
Giggle

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
o my fucking god that's jessica roberts! I sit three seats away from u............Andre Rodrigez
jfl

did he tell u?

just let me know bro

pm me
Russian star peptides, I can confirm it is legit dht gel

Side effects so far: more emotional, lower free testosterone

Positive effects: less estrogen, harder erections, etc.

Use a very small dose in the mornings and rub it on your forearm.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1464
Russian star peptides, I can confirm it is legit dht gel

Side effects so far: more emotional, lower free testosterone

Positive effects: less estrogen, harder erections, etc.

Use a very small dose in the mornings and rub it on your forearm.
nice, did you research the topic thoroughly before deciding to use exogenous hormones?

nice, did you research the topic thoroughly before deciding to use exogenous hormones?
Should I cycle dht gel? It stopped working after 2 doses.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Imagine being in class with the wrong autist and your photo is now on an incel site :lul: 👌
Imagine going half naked to school for attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
this is a place of learning, not an orgy. in the good ole days someone would have a chat with her parents to set her straight, now , the faggot low t teachers are joing in "you go girl" as she gets blacked in the middle of the classroom

:cage2:

Would rape/8