Anti Jew
Serious post cus idk what happened to him
If yall could explain pls thanks
Ik hella ppl got me on ingnored cus I shitpost too much but whatever

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, Autismcel and 5 others
He committed suicide by train. He stood on the tracks and a train ran him over he was a user here. Side note he was also bullied by @Blackgymmax

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, RecessedChinCel, tom69 and 7 others
A victim of overthinking, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
He committed suicide by train. He stood on the tracks and a train ran him over he was a user here. Side note he was also bullied by @Blackgymmax
Nah what that’s depressing :(
Wait why did he kill himself ?

It all started when he joined the forum

He was a subhuman, no good qualities about him, just a genetic failure

He posted himself in hopes of getting advice but instead was ridiculed

And by one man in particular, @Blackgymmax , I wouldn’t say it’s BGM’s fault, since he ridicules everyone, unfortunately @Schery6 lacked the strength to continue and ran into train tracks and killed himself

This is a true story by the way

RIP @Schery6

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, rand anon, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 6 others
Nah what that’s depressing :(
Wait why did he kill himself ?
Because he thought he was ugly I suppose. Not gonna mention if he was or not because that’s disrespectful as hell but I don’t think he was super blessed genetically

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kristin, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Remember the day he died rip

I left a post on his account on my old profile

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, Autismcel and 2 others

And by one man in particular, @Blackgymmax , I wouldn’t say it’s BGM’s fault, since he ridicules everyone, unfortunately @Schery6 lacked the strength to continue and ran into train tracks and killed himself

RIP @Schery6
How did people even find out he killed him self
The news I supposed
IG people take this forum too seriously. The things that where said to him probably wasn’t personal . They say it for the reacts hahaha hilarious 🤦‍♂️
Also @Blackgymmax your mean nigga

• +1
Reactions: coispet
The news I supposed
IG people take this forum too seriously. The things that where said to him probably wasn’t personal . They say it for the reacts hahaha hilarious 🤦‍♂️
Bro, @Blackgymmax didn’t do anything, he ridicules to ridicule, he trolls on here for fun, it’s @Schery6 fault for taking it to heart, anyways RIP though, I think his suicide would have happened later on anyways, discovering the blackpill just accelerated his predestined future

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Narcissus🥀
Because he thought he was ugly I suppose. Not gonna mention if he was or not because that’s disrespectful as hell but I don’t think he was super blessed genetically
Yea also his parents getting divorced, living in some slum in LA as an autist around low income degenerates + no social life. Only thing he had going was the gym really he was repping 225 at 16

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and UZB_Strebl
He posted his face and @Blackgymmax made fun of him and he took it too seriously and roped

• So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Nvm people already answered it

He posted his face and @Blackgymmax made fun of him and he took it too seriously and roped
@Blackgymmax IK U SEE THIS THREAD NIGRETTE
FUCK IS WRONH WITH U
GOD I HOPE THE JEWS KIDNAP U AND MAKE U A SLAVE
U MADE A INNOCENT PERSON END THERE LIFE
FUCK U FOR MAKING ME CRY
U nig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Deleted member 61895 and PseduoAryan
What is @Schery6 pheno? He looks abo and native american

Bro, @Blackgymmax didn’t do anything, he ridicules to ridicule, he trolls on here for fun, it’s @Schery6 fault for taking it to heart, anyways RIP though, I think his suicide would have happened later on anyways, discovering the blackpill just accelerated his predestined future
Bro he doesn’t ridicule handsome and attractive people (most of the time) say what you want but he legit bullies people if they look a bit worse to his standards. That’s not really just trolling that’s picking out certain individuals based on their features and there’s realism to that it’s not just some big joke

Well obviously… they’re attractive, what’s there to ridicule about?
Ok so how is it “just for funny jokes” if he literally picks out certain people based off individual features. That’s not being a comedian that’s being a bully

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
The news I supposed
Someone posted it on discord and Ekil73 shared it

Use the fucking search function and mods ban this cringy little shit

No Thats a troll. BGM barely talked to schery6

Ok, but how do we know this is true?

RIP @Schery6
Lmao based niggermaxx

he was destroyed by the forum !

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ElTruecel
He didn't kill himself because of blackgymmax for fucks sake.

It sure didn't help that BGM said all those things but he was getting bullied severely at school and was having a rough time IRL in general. that's what mainly caused him to rope

All around depressing TBH

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim and ElTruecel
He just needed Jesus I like to think that people like him don’t go to hell sad asf man god bless him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He just needed Jesus I like to think that people like him don’t go to hell sad asf man god bless him
Autistic people like me and him cannot go to hell in terms of Abrahamic faith.

• Hmm...
Autistic people like me and him cannot go to hell in terms of Abrahamic faith.
Yeah it’s make it worse that he’s a trucel I wonder if he could’ve ascended from a modified obo technique that makes no vertical length shorter and eyes farther apart. It’s funny people who are so privileged claim to be oppressed he’s actually oppressed sad asf man

• +1
Yeah it’s make it worse that he’s a trucel I wonder if he could’ve ascended from a modified obo technique that makes no vertical length shorter and eyes farther apart. It’s funny people who are so privileged claim to be oppressed he’s actually oppressed sad asf man
I legit see Incels who mog him hard claiming he was a fakecel, life mogger or any spergy shit they say. But like they were calling this guy subhuman before he died sl

• +1
I legit see Incels who mog him hard claiming he was a fakecel, life mogger or any spergy shit they say. But like they were calling this guy subhuman before he died sl
Ik right crazy how fast people switch up

• +1
You're a meanie @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Blackgymmax
I killed him.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, GRAVEMAN, Chrisssy and 2 others
Fr, don't register on this forum if you're gonna be a pussy and can't take a joke (sometimes)

• +1
Reactions: coispet and itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Autismcel
@Schery6
Life is full of wonder
It's better than going under
Life is full of wonder
It's better than going under
Skip the coffin and let's meet up
We haven't yet laughed hard enough
Cosmic corpse
Oh, cosmic corpse
When are you gonna come back to the Earth?
Cosmic corpse
Oh, cosmic corpse
Life is full of wonder
So before you grab the rope
I urge you to ponder
We haven't yet died of laughter
So take a deep breath and I'll dive in after
Cosmic corpse
Oh, cosmic corpse
Cosmic corpse
Oh, cosmic corpse
Cosmic corpse
Oh, cosmic corpse
Cosmic corpse
Oh, cosmic corpse

Last edited:
Schery6 didn’t kill himself because of this forum why do fucking retards here say that. BGM didn’t even talk to schery6 dummy.

Schery6 did it because he was legit autistic, poor, ugly and had a shit life overall. No he didnt fucking himself because of muh .org comments he was legit struggling hard irl.

Fr, don't register on this forum if you're gonna be a pussy and can't take a joke (sometimes)
The forum isn’t what muh killed Schery6
Schery6 didn’t kill himself because of this forum why do fucking retards here say that. BGM didn’t even talk to schery6 dummy.

Schery6 did it because he was legit autistic, poor, ugly and had a shit life overall. No he didnt fucking himself because of muh .org comments he was legit struggling hard irl.

13 hours a day on this forum is decreasing your ability to read you incompetent dog

• JFL
13 hours a day on this forum is decreasing your ability to read you incompetent dog
I read it dumbass
this legit implies that it was cuz of the forum and none of the things u said after show u saying otherwise. He didn’t kill himself because of the forum dummy

I read it dumbass

this legit implies that it was cuz of the forum and none of the things u said after show u saying otherwise. He didn’t kill himself because of the forum dummy
Sorry mate, I don’t converse with abused Indian incels

Sorry mate, I don’t converse with abused Indian incels
Ur a mod on an incel forum dumbass u are the abused Indian incel stupid paljeet.

Why don’t you return to shitting on the streets instead of engaging in convos that require u to think which u probably don’t do

• JFL
Ur a mod on an incel forum dumbass u are the abused Indian incel stupid paljeet.

Why don’t you return to shitting on the streets instead of engaging in convos that require u to think which u probably don’t do
Your screentime is 14x higher than mine, you spend all day convincing yourself and other members that you’re an OG puahate yappa yappa lookism member

That is your life’s biggest achievement, im 18 and a sub section mod, you’re old enough to be my dad and rotting here like you’re getting paid for it

Get a job mate

• JFL
Your screentime is 14x higher than mine, you spend all day convincing yourself and other members that you’re an OG puahate yappa yappa lookism member

That is your life’s biggest achievement, im 18 and a sub section mod, you’re old enough to be my dad and rotting here like you’re getting paid for it

Get a job mate
I’m legit 19 wtf are u on about.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te