Whos the best hair transplant surgeon?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am very sceptic if the cheap 3-5k turkey surgeons are a good choice for hair transplants. Most often I see very ugly results with botched hairlines. Also heard that most of these cheap surgeons are not using the "microscopic FUE method" and destroy the donor area.
So my questions are:
- Who`s the best surgeon in Europe that I can blindly trust and make an appointment?
- Is it worth spending 10-15k compared to a Turkish 5k surgery?
- Is it important that the surgeon does every single step by himself?
- I heard that only doctors from "the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)" https://ishrs.org/ have the gold standard.... Is this correct?

My case will be 2500-3k grafts.

Ur about to commit the biggest crime buddy boyo

No respect for niggas to trick genetics 0

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Most hair mills are still using the FUE method, that's not what makes them worse. The issue with them is the doctor plays little to no role in the surgery and the whole process save hairline design is done by technicians who are often inexperienced.

At most, you don't want the technicians to be doing anything more than extracting grafts already punched by the surgeons and placing them into recipient sites already made by the surgeon.

There are still good surgeons in Turkey who are top tier globally - Keser (3.5 euro per graft), HLC (2.7 euro per graft), Pekiner (2.5 euro per graft). In Europe you can look to Ferudini, Cuoto, De Frietas, Ferreira, Bisanga... whose prices range from 2-5 per graft. Also if you are in USA you can go to Nader in Mexico who I think is something like 2-2.5. I don't think there's any reason you need to go over 10k for this.

I was about to arrange an appointment at Keser for 2-3k grafts to the hairline but had to move it, Im going to do it next year instead.

Are you only having grafts to the hairline?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
how come u still planning surgeries when you pushing 30

you will have no access to young or gl women, when your collagen and fatpads decline

I thought that was also the reason why you stopped posting

Dm me. I have the most knowledge on this. Trust me. I've been to Turkey twice for consultations and to probe clinics. I don't want Tiktok kids to get this info.

• So Sad
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Dm me. I have the most knowledge on this. Trust me. I've been to Turkey twice for consultations and to probe clinics. I don't want Tiktok kids to get this info.
why didn't you get it done then?

you will have no access to young or gl women, when your collagen and fatpads decline

So older guys should just give up on looking as good as possible? Makes no sense to me. There are also kinda attractive females around 25-35. And also sex with below average ones is okay for me.

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks and VenatorLuparius
So older guys should just give up on looking as good as possible? Makes no sense to me. There are also kinda attractive females around 25-35. And also sex with below average ones is okay for me.
why have sex with older females since they’re probably alr used just like a sex doll? I like MILFS but it’s the harsh truth

why have sex with older females since they’re probably alr used just like a sex doll? I like MILFS but it’s the harsh truth
So whats the alternative? Sitting at home depressed and having no sex at all? Everyone will get old. If you dont find a wife and kids, there is no other way besides getting milfs.
Sometimes you need to take what you get.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Prince88 and Deleted member 22623
So whats the alternative? Sitting at home depressed and having no sex at all? Everyone will get old. If you dont find a wife and kids, there is no other way besides getting milfs.
Sometimes you need to take what you get.
Yeah but we’re talking on a distant future, we do still have time man, let’s maxx out everything and get a stacylite to marry

Yes all of these things matter, Dr. Juan Couto is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Yeah but we’re talking on a distant future, we do still have time man, let’s maxx out everything and get a stacylite to marry
He is 30, mate
What time?

He is 30, mate
What time?
was talking about us, not the oldcel. he has to settle for some mid becky unless he hardmaxx, cause softmaxxing will take a lot of time from him

Most hair mills are still using the FUE method, that's not what makes them worse. The issue with them is the doctor plays little to no role in the surgery and the whole process save hairline design is done by technicians who are often inexperienced.

At most, you don't want the technicians to be doing anything more than extracting grafts already punched by the surgeons and placing them into recipient sites already made by the surgeon.

There are still good surgeons in Turkey who are top tier globally - Keser (3.5 euro per graft), HLC (2.7 euro per graft), Pekiner (2.5 euro per graft). In Europe you can look to Ferudini, Cuoto, De Frietas, Ferreira, Bisanga... whose prices range from 2-5 per graft. Also if you are in USA you can go to Nader in Mexico who I think is something like 2-2.5. I don't think there's any reason you need to go over 10k for this.

I was about to arrange an appointment at Keser for 2-3k grafts to the hairline but had to move it, Im going to do it next year instead.

Are you only having grafts to the hairline?
Any other surgeons in USA?
Not sure how I feel about Mexico

dr juan couto from madrid (fuexpert clinic) , all his results look natural , with good hairlines and temples and doesn't ruin your donor area

only problem is he is a bit expensive (10-15k) and has a super long waiting list , it's probably full until 2026 :feelswhy: so not even worth it at this point

look for a relatively expensive turkish surgeon , like 5-6k€ which is expensive compared to other turkish surgeons

Last edited:

Are you planning on ending your life at 30? Or perhaps you’ll just practice celibacy. You’ll always want sex, so its always worth it to look better.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Are you planning on ending your life at 30? Or perhaps you’ll just practice celibacy. You’ll always want sex, so its always worth it to look better.
you have to know the context from his posts and threads.

there is no point in commenting on my post. when you didnt read a word from op until now

you have to know the context from his posts and threads.

there is no point in commenting on my post. when you didnt read a word from op until now
I know that in reality its too late for me to looksmax. But still I want to feel good and look like the best version of myself.
Also I have no problem with dating older and average looking females around my age. Even they are picky when it comes to looks. So I guess my looksmax journey will go on. I already went from "incel" to having decent success during the last months/1year.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I know that in reality its too late for me to looksmax. But still I want to feel good and look like the best version of myself.
Also I have no problem with dating older and average looking females around my age. Even they are picky when it comes to looks. So I guess my looksmax journey will go on. I already went from "incel" to having decent success during the last months/1year.
How old are you?

At what age do you think it’s over?

He is 30, mate
What time?
you do realize young women love older, good looking men with money right? they prefer it if anything. youre coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Koinor and Pekiner in turkey are one of the best. They're expensive but theyre better than 99% US surgeons too. I'd suggest you to check our the hairrestorationnetwork surgeon list since it takes ethics into count

Dr.Bruno Ferreira

can i get info about HT. i need one too