Why am i directionally challenged?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I get lost in the same mall every week. I can never find where I parked my car if i don't take pictures of landmarks. I need google maps for everything. Today i gave some senile geezer directions to the wrong highway. Poor guy is probably still out there looking for the exit. He lost his phone and was from out of state jfl.

How come this happens?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, TsarTsar444, Manletmachine and 4 others
High E

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: slavicpsycho, HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Sign of low T

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, fukmylyf, bloomercel and 1 other person
Today i gave some senile geezer directions to the wrong highway
I always give the wrong directions whenever people ask me for them. Karma for being retarded boomers incapable of utilising google maps

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
maybe for animals... its different in humans
It's not, it's why roidcels have to mitigate their estrogen levels with aromatase inhibitors when blasting test

@fukmylyf test converts into estrogen via aromatase enzymes and when you inject supraphysiological amounts of test it results in high amounts of estrogen. Super low e as a guy is actually a bad thing, don't fall for the 'test = man therefore test = good, estrogen = bad" false dichotomy

@fukmylyf test converts into estrogen via aromatase enzymes and when you inject supraphysiological amounts of test it results in high amounts of estrogen. Super low e as a guy is actually a bad thing, don't fall for the 'test = man therefore test = good, estrogen = bad" false dichotomy
then i probably have very high levels of both

Ni dom.

• JFL
kinda accurate ngl
Do you know your cognitive function stack? I'm an Ni dom so I am familiar with being disconnected from my surroundings a large portion of the time just introspecting and philosophizing in my mind. When I get tired my other functions get even less space and my Ni takes over completely and staying inside my body becomes a task of its own, feels like I constantly fall out of it.

• +1
Do you know your cognitive function stack? I'm an Ni dom so I am familiar with being disconnected from my surroundings a large portion of the time just introspecting and philosophizing in my mind. When I get tired my other functions get even less space and my Ni takes over completely and staying inside my body becomes a task of its own, feels like I constantly fall out of it.
i don't tbh. I thought it was the same as mbti until i saw ur posts. Do you also struggle with being aware of your own body language?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i don't tbh. I thought it was the same as mbti until i saw ur posts. Do you also struggle with being aware of your own body language?
MBTI is a shallow misrepresentation built as an easy to understand pseudostructure on top of Carl Jungs cognitive functions.
The XXXX system is only ok at displaying general tendencies and behaviours but the cognitive functions is the only part of it based in science. Like INTJ and INTP are both "introverted, intuitive thinkers" but don't have a single function in common, hence why the MBTI system is inaccurate.

• +1
@Manletmachine @Vermilioncore @Zeruel

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Same thing happened to me today man. (Kinda)

I was out all day and i live in a city with very convenient city transport and metro ways.

Some old landwhale was asking me which train lead to her station and i just walked into the train and said the station i was going to, because i got nervous.

Just brutal and retarded incel baby dick horror genes.

• JFL
Nah that old fart prolly crashed into a painted road on a wall and killed himself on some drake type beat 💀

• JFL