Why am i invisible at school?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I get iois almost everywhere else, but barely anything at my school. All the girls seem to have a preference for subhuman nerds and tall white guys. And the worst part is, most of these faggots just chill in the friendzone anyway. I fucking hate this shit. Can't focus on my courses bc I'm too busy seething. Do these dumb whores have any idea who i am? Guarantee they would ditch these losers if they knew about my lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TsarTsar444, lunin7 and 2 others
Do these dumb whores have any idea who i am?
"yeah, i joined .org in 2018"
Ezgif 6 3f835bf656

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, lunin7, greywind and 4 others
RDT 20240501 2007398329069664156926135

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, boss8055 and fukmylyf
I get iois almost everywhere else, but barely anything at my school. All the girls seem to have a preference for subhuman nerds and tall white guys. And the worst part is, most of these faggots just chill in the friendzone anyway. I fucking hate this shit. Can't focus on my courses bc I'm too busy seething. Do these dumb whores have any idea who i am? Guarantee they would ditch these losers if they knew about my lifestyle.

Hint: Sub5s don’t get attention

Idk man you sound pretty narcy and women can probably sense it also

maybe trying being more humble

world doesn't reveolve around you and your delusions,people are busy going about their own lives

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Hint: Sub5s don’t get attention
yet i get attention everywhere else, including other universities with much hotter girls. Makes no sense. The girls at my school are defective

world doesn't reveolve around you and your delusions,people are busy going about their own lives
how can they sense it

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
how can they sense it

Narcs have an aura about them,way they walk,their overall demeanor

pm me a pic of what you look like to assess

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and fukmylyf
i literally feel like an incognito celebrity among peasants in my classes

I will tell you the exact answer to your question.
Because you come off as a retard.
Personality matters ESPECIALLY in social settings like school, workplace etc.
I know this for a fact because back in high school, there were much less better looking guys than me who were around more women. Because I was totally socially inept at the time.
Contrary to what this site will tell you that its all looks, its not. Looks are non-negotiable and its only them who will get your foot in the door, but after that you have to display some signs of an normal, interesting human being.
Break it down logically, why do women who do not know how you act, talk etc. give you ioi, but women who have seen you in social settings dont?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Break it down logically, why do women who do not know how you act, talk etc. give you ioi, but women who have seen you in social settings dont?
that's literally the opposite of what I'm describing. I go to university. The girls who ignore me in my classes are strangers. But i get iois in every other social setting.

tldr, you're the retard.

Gaslight cope