Why am I so invisible to girls?

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
For context I just turned 16 im 5’10 and I was rated as htn and mtn by different users. I wanted to talk about the title. This isn’t really a vent thread but im just wondering what im doing wrong. Sorry for no pics it’s too risky for me. For example of why I’m invisible, I added a girl on snap who was in my science class who was really pretty but autists would probably rate her mtb or something. Well anyway, I snapped this girl, and she left me on opened immediately, I’ve been on opened for 3 days and counting. She hasn’t been at school in like 2 weeks either I couldn’t even talk to her if I wanted to (which I wouldn’t because I’m on opened which probably means she thinks I’m an ugly subhuman creature) sometimes I think about roping but I’m too high inhib to do it. Also even school is kinda miserable like having to see my ex everyday I was blessed with a great family who loves me so I don’t think I will. My most notable falios are no chin projection despite good jawline, acne and something about my nose. (The user specified I wouldn’t need rhino just a small issue) sorry for wall of text bhais I’m just really looking for lifefuel just anything to be positive about because everything recently has been suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
it happened to me before by a LTB that she just left me on opened like that. She just isn't interested in you, maybe she's just a rude bitch or she doesn't find you attractive. Now I have a much better looking girlfriend than that LTB who ignored me.

Even if ur good looking u cant expect every girl to be into u some will be some won't be and the higher u are on PSL scale the most likely is that the majority will like you.

If she didn't even come to school you might not be the only one who she ignores anyways

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, try2beme, Omen and 6 others
If you’re sub-HTN all females will treat you like dogshit.

Your actual rating is your lowest rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, EggKing, try2beme and 8 others
it happened to me before by a LTB that she just left me on opened like that. She just isn't interested in you, maybe she's just a rude bitch or she doesn't find you attractive. Now I have a much better looking girlfriend than that LTB who ignored me.

Even if ur good looking u cant expect every girl to be into u some will be some won't be and the higher u are on PSL scale the most likely is that the majority will like you.

If she didn't even come to school you might not be the only one who she ignores anyways
Makes sense, idk could very well be because I have acne/ another look related issue. I descended hard because my hair kinda looks like dog shit know and I used to have clear skin over the summer but ever since I started tret in august my skin has been fucked. I wonder where she is the I miss looking at her she’s so fucking pretty. Too bad I don’t even have a chance to get to know her

Makes sense, idk could very well be because I have acne/ another look related issue. I descended hard because my hair kinda looks like dog shit know and I used to have clear skin over the summer but ever since I started tret in august my skin has been fucked. I wonder where she is the I miss looking at her she’s so fucking pretty. Too bad I don’t even have a chance to get to know her
yeah might be that girls hate acne. i know since i have it myself when i clear it up more i get way better treatment

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 51781, reddotguy and 7 others
For context I just turned 16 im 5’10 and I was rated as htn and mtn by different users. I wanted to talk about the title. This isn’t really a vent thread but im just wondering what im doing wrong. Sorry for no pics it’s too risky for me. For example of why I’m invisible, I added a girl on snap who was in my science class who was really pretty but autists would probably rate her mtb or something. Well anyway, I snapped this girl, and she left me on opened immediately, I’ve been on opened for 3 days and counting. She hasn’t been at school in like 2 weeks either I couldn’t even talk to her if I wanted to (which I wouldn’t because I’m on opened which probably means she thinks I’m an ugly subhuman creature) sometimes I think about roping but I’m too high inhib to do it. Also even school is kinda miserable like having to see my ex everyday I was blessed with a great family who loves me so I don’t think I will. My most notable falios are no chin projection despite good jawline, acne and something about my nose. (The user specified I wouldn’t need rhino just a small issue) sorry for wall of text bhais I’m just really looking for lifefuel just anything to be positive about because everything recently has been suifuel.
Since you have an ex there is probably nothing wrong with you since if there was you probably wouldn't have had an ex. Sometimes you get rejtected, that's just how life is. And maybe she didn't snap you because she was really sick(U said she had been gone for school for 2 weeks). Even more likely if u sent her a picture because you usually don't want to be seen if you're sick. So yeah you're probably good man. I'd say there's nothing to worry about. And also, the reason why you might feel invisible could be because you don't socialize with girls alot. And that's normal. Eventually you will find a girl.

If you’re sub-HTN all females will treat you like dogshit.

Your actual rating is your lowest rating.
I'm LTN?
4002262 309E8D68 7214 47C5 BE31 7CB0E3701C4C

Location and ethnicity matters alot

if ure in avg range most likely boring/abused sof/schizo/weirdo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mog_me
Dw you're good looking, some girls just have a specific taste which is normal. Try to be more social towards other girls and naturally you will get a gf.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Dw you're good looking, some girls just have a specific taste which is normal. Try to be more social towards other girls and naturally you will get a gf.
I’m not sure how tbh, i don’t sit next to any girls at school, I probably should social media maxx

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You can't be invisible and goodlooking at the same time, sorry
Eventually some foid will look in your direction if you truly are above average

Oh, well i heard in Connecticut its good but idk if it true, because most southern states are filled with sub 5

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
You can't be invisible and goodlooking at the same time, sorry
Eventually some foid will look in your direction if you truly are above average
Idk, I think I’m one of those people that gets rated highly here but has little to no appeal irl. I also don’t talk to girls at all so that might be the problem

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Idk, I think I’m one of those people that gets rated highly here but has little to no appeal irl. I also don’t talk to girls at all so that might be the problem
It definitely is a problem but you are talking about getting no IOIs and being goodlooking, this is unfeasible as far as I know

People overrate on here. If you get called MTN, you are more likely LTN, etc.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Nigger treat girls like you dont give af about them just fuck and leave like a real nigger
don't chase no hoes

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies