• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, FacialStructure404, aleksander and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, recessedd and mvp2v1
Height doesnt Matter, its all about face
Cope. It does matter. But honestly unless you’re really short the main problem here is lack of NT like the others have said. Because you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Are people racist towards you? Because you look a little Hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Cause you look like any other npc.

I am

Being ethnic might be a disadvantage, but if you look like that, ur tall, and 22 trust me it isn't because of your looks. If you haven't made a single move on a girl don't complain. MTNs don't have the privilege of standing in a corner waiting for women to apporach

• JFL
I am

Being ethnic might be a disadvantage, but if you look like that, ur tall, and 22 trust me it isn't because of your looks. If you haven't made a single move on a girl don't complain. MTNs don't have the privilege of standing in a corner waiting for women to apporach
Im short

Mogs hard here

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, watah and Deleted member 51465
Bc you‘re short (still shouldnt hold you from finding a girl) and autistic. Take the bluepill boyo

low htn manlet

low htn manlet
You rate him low htn, because of his height. Facially he is chadlite, height drops him down to htn.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Cutecel2001
If I was to take a guess it's because you haven't kissed anyone or had sex.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Looks pretty normal to me. Rating him htn facially while you can’t point out a single major flaw. Also you autisticly focus on details and don’t see the bigger picture. He has great harmony, symmetry and facial features.

Looks pretty normal to me. Rating him htn facially while you can’t point out a single major flaw. Also you autisticly focus on details and don’t see the bigger picture. He has great harmony, symmetry and facial features.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Since when is htn a bad rating? Exactly he looks NORMAL not mind blowing features/good features overall to be a chadlite. You just proved my point. Lmao his symmetry in his top and middle third are ass. And you asked for me to post his major flaws and I did keep barking curry dog

Because ur short

His jaw/lower third save him FYI

Since when is htn a bad rating? Exactly he looks NORMAL not mind blowing features/good features overall to be a chadlite. You just proved my point. Lmao his symmetry in his top and middle third are ass. And you asked for me to post his major flaws and I did keep barking curry dog
Calling an italian guy a curry isn’t going to help you. Typical reaction from a butthurt autist.

IMG 1122
Htn, Jon snow lookalike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Cutecel2001
High mtn with short hair. Ltn with long hair. You must be slightly autistic or something i persoanlly relate
Could I reach elliot rodger level?

Man you good looking HTN obv. You like me even thoe I am kissed and had dry sex. You shy I guess… go partymaxxing and find someone
You mog me to shit

autist, htn you could pull stacylite if nt. but you honestly cant be that autistic that youre still a virgin.

• JFL

• JFL
Non-NT. or life circumstances led to you never having a proper social circle or able to find yourself in situations to meet women. It happens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, Allornothing and Cutecel2001
Stacylite magnet

Because of the tism

Cope. It does matter. But honestly unless you’re really short the main problem here is lack of NT like the others have said. Because you are good looking
Whats nt

prefacing this with: I am not trying to be mean to you

honestly brah its your own fault considering you are an attractive male, fit, and obviously not a midget.

right off the rip I'd say general advice of:
- don't / stop acting autistic to them if you are
- calm down around them; be calm, cool, and collected (amphetamines, large doses of coffee, and any other stimulants help me calm down but I am textbook ADHD so yknow)
- smile at them (smile with your eyes, not just mouth)
- if our at social setting, say hello, smile, shake hands gently, introduce yourself, yada yada; just be a normal person, it lowers their guard.
- confidence, confidence, confidence. don't advertise yourself as "I've never even felt the loving touch of a woman", just advertise yourself as well adjusted, confident, and overall NT. I get it, its hard to hide it, but just try to chill out. Take her as she comes yknow?

I don't know my friend, but what I do know is that if you just take a step back and calm down, you'll end up making it.

It could also be a mental block yknow? you're hyping up the idea that a kiss is this massive mountain to overcome-- its truly not. Even after you've had sex a couple dozen times, it becomes pretty much whatever (unless its with a woman you love, then its the be all, end all).

what's *actually* the best part of the whole "dance of romance" is the adrenaline you get from the unspoken tension between you and a woman. thats the real bread and butter my friend, but you shouldn't fear that. revel in the excitement.

you got this buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Cutecel2001