Why am I kissless Virgin?

chadlite mentalcel

I’ll call your oneitis and set up a date for you

prefacing this with: I am not trying to be mean to you

honestly brah its your own fault considering you are an attractive male, fit, and obviously not a midget.

right off the rip I'd say general advice of:
- don't / stop acting autistic to them if you are
- calm down around them; be calm, cool, and collected (amphetamines, large doses of coffee, and any other stimulants help me calm down but I am textbook ADHD so yknow)
- smile at them (smile with your eyes, not just mouth)
- if our at social setting, say hello, smile, shake hands gently, introduce yourself, yada yada; just be a normal person, it lowers their guard.
- confidence, confidence, confidence. don't advertise yourself as "I've never even felt the loving touch of a woman", just advertise yourself as well adjusted, confident, and overall NT. I get it, its hard to hide it, but just try to chill out. Take her as she comes yknow?

I don't know my friend, but what I do know is that if you just take a step back and calm down, you'll end up making it.

It could also be a mental block yknow? you're hyping up the idea that a kiss is this massive mountain to overcome-- its truly not. Even after you've had sex a couple dozen times, it becomes pretty much whatever (unless its with a woman you love, then its the be all, end all).

what's *actually* the best part of the whole "dance of romance" is the adrenaline you get from the unspoken tension between you and a woman. thats the real bread and butter my friend, but you shouldn't fear that. revel in the excitement.

you got this buddy.
There’s no saving him

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
There’s no saving him
most def hes a mentalcel, but honestly I think the best way to fix that is to throw him into a group of 40 - 60 year old men who will break his balls until he learns to stop being a pussy

most def hes a mentalcel, but honestly I think the best way to fix that is to throw him into a group of 40 - 60 year old men who will break his balls until he learns to stop being a pussy
what?

my bad I quoted the wrong guy. heres a picture as recompense

GHon  4WMAAjz46

I hope this is larp. If your a genuine incel with your genetics, you must have a debilitating case of autism. Please go ntmax and fix your extreme case of add

I hope this is larp. If your a genuine incel with your genetics, you must have a debilitating case of autism. Please go ntmax and fix your extreme case of add
Ads*

You look like a teacher or some shit, high iq looks imo.

prefacing this with: I am not trying to be mean to you

honestly brah its your own fault considering you are an attractive male, fit, and obviously not a midget.

right off the rip I'd say general advice of:
- don't / stop acting autistic to them if you are
- calm down around them; be calm, cool, and collected (amphetamines, large doses of coffee, and any other stimulants help me calm down but I am textbook ADHD so yknow)
- smile at them (smile with your eyes, not just mouth)
- if our at social setting, say hello, smile, shake hands gently, introduce yourself, yada yada; just be a normal person, it lowers their guard.
- confidence, confidence, confidence. don't advertise yourself as "I've never even felt the loving touch of a woman", just advertise yourself as well adjusted, confident, and overall NT. I get it, its hard to hide it, but just try to chill out. Take her as she comes yknow?

I don't know my friend, but what I do know is that if you just take a step back and calm down, you'll end up making it.

It could also be a mental block yknow? you're hyping up the idea that a kiss is this massive mountain to overcome-- its truly not. Even after you've had sex a couple dozen times, it becomes pretty much whatever (unless its with a woman you love, then its the be all, end all).

what's *actually* the best part of the whole "dance of romance" is the adrenaline you get from the unspoken tension between you and a woman. thats the real bread and butter my friend, but you shouldn't fear that. revel in the excitement.

you got this buddy.
Dn rd + greycel again

No point listening to rates from browns here. The fact is women don’t find you attractive.

mentalcel textbook abused dog syndrome im calling it here folks its over

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Lacks aura, rizz, NT

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
If I was 6ft i wouldnt be incel
Then wear lifts sperg and you finally might pull some girls bc let’s be honest you’re really non nt + giga manlet, these two things are truly holding you back.

Then wear lifts sperg and you finally might pull some girls bc let’s be honest you’re really non nt + giga manlet, these two things are truly holding you back.
NT is a Big cope

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
NT is a Big cope
it is, although give me other reasons why you're still khhv, you know to get laid you have to as well talk with girls lol

Probably bc u got a shit personality I've seen literal goblins get goddesses with bc they have a great personality. U should probably work on that more

Probably bc u got a shit personality I've seen literal goblins get goddesses with bc they have a great personality. U should probably work on that more
Go back to tiktok greycel

Height doesnt Matter, its all about face
i was gonna write out a thought out answer why u don’t get women but this response answers everything, your prob very short