Why am i seeing men in dessert shops

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Fucking ridiculous the modern man sits outside eating crepes with cand obese muscular women when im at the gym seriously fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, FacialStructure404, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
Don't ever go to the gym. It sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
Give up and accept defeat

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and try2beme
Masculinity is cope. :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Autismcel and try2beme
Fucking ridiculous the modern man sits outside eating crepes with cand obese muscular women when im at the gym seriously fuck off
The average modern man eats nearly as much sugar as a 13yo girl

Quite frankly, It's disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme
Leave others to do what they want you sad pathetic bitch

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and try2beme
Leave others to do what they want you sad pathetic bitch

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
They will raise offended cucks like you
Youre part of fhe problem

I workout everyday and burn on avg of 1-2k calories doing so. But sometimes people wanna chill and have a cheat meal or maybe some people are just not intrested in their health and want to eat shit all the time.

It’s not your problem nor issue and it’s not affecting you either so fuck RIGHT OFF and let them be

• JFL
I workout everyday and burn on avg of 1-2k calories doing so. But sometimes people wanna chill and have a cheat meal or maybe some people are just not intrested in their health and want to eat shit all the time.

It’s not your problem nor issue and it’s not affecting you either so fuck RIGHT OFF and let them be
Blud thinks hes joey swole telling niggas wat to think💀
How bout u FUCK
RIGHT
OFF
Cuck

PXL 20240319 215515366

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and twilight
Blud thinks hes joey swole telling niggas wat to think💀
How bout u FUCK
RIGHT
OFF
Cuck
You stupid fucking cunt bitch, keep raging for randoms eating their waffles you up tight pansy faggot

Let them be ugly so we can mogg by working out you cuck

• Ugh..
You stupid fucking cunt bitch, keep raging for randoms eating their waffles you up tight pansy faggot
No one was ever raging but you. Im not gonna explain a joke thread to snowflakes like u. Must be fun at parties

Im getting at a much bigger issue but u wanna cry go cry to a mirror

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cant even make a joke without nigger tears

No one was ever raging but you. Im not gonna explain a joke thread to snowflakes like u. Must be fun at parties

Im getting at a much bigger issue but u wanna cry go cry to a mirror
You replied to my comment before I updated it JFL. But anywyas as I said I like men doing this because it means I look sexy and they get fat. You should promote this, yes I want men eveyday to eat 5 waffles cakes and milkshakes so only I can be big and jacked.

• +1
You replied to my comment before I updated it JFL. But anywyas as I said I like men doing this because it means I look sexy and they get fat. You should promote this, yes I want men eveyday to eat 5 waffles cakes and milkshakes so only I can be big and jacked.
Nah theyre just lanklets and fatso normies for the most part