Why am I still kinda ugly while softmaxxed as hell?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Is it the nose, the bloat? WHAT IS IT?!?!? I mean i did almost every softmax.

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_152902.jpg
    IMG_20240421_152902.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ItsOver999 and JohnBaza
It’s the nose and jaw.

Get another rhinoplasty with a surgeon who knows what he’s doing and get jaw angle surgery for your inward gonions and you would become chadlite

Rn mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, aber, silencio and 6 others
Tbf it's defo the bloat. That mk is ass fucking me

• JFL
Reactions: widdi, BootySniffer69, ketamin and 4 others
try taking lycopene , drop the beard to a stubble and try to get as insane eyelashes you can get

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, PsychoDsk and Bzz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_153438_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_153438_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and rteme
Cuz I want to
There’s no fucking reason to be taking mk,
It does nothing in terms of building muscle or losing fat. It is lit a diabtetes pill the only reason anyone should consider it if they still in puberty

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
There’s no fucking reason to be taking mk,
It does nothing in terms of building muscle or losing fat. It is lit a diabtetes pill the only reason anyone should consider it if they still in puberty
What is ur source nigga. Cuz I got stronger cuz of it. And I am not even bulking

What is ur source nigga. Cuz I got stronger cuz of it. And I am not even bulking
Placebo, mk doesn’t even make you any stronger at all.
You clearly haven’t done your research and taking it I would reconsider, also check your blood glucose levels this shit could give you disbetes if your not eating healthy

Teenagers take this shit because it increase igf-1 and Hgh in hopes of getting taller
Some people take it for the effects of better sleep and makes a person more hungry

no one is taking mk677 for muscle or strength building or fat loss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Sushifart, goodgamebro and 1 other person
Who told u u will guaranteedly be attractive with softmaxxes?

• +1
Reactions: Aero
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and Bzz
You clearly haven’t done your research and taking it I would reconsider, also check your blood glucose levels this shit could give you disbetes if your not eating healthy

Teenagers take this shit because it increase igf-1 and Hgh in hopes of getting taller
Some people take it for the effects of better sleep and makes a person more hungry

Ur pretty dumb bro. Why would I believe some. Incel instead of researchers? Just look it up urself and stop making things up jfl

Also same was said for. Finasteride. Everyone said it's poison. I too mir and finally I see hairs growing back. O ly minox is cope.

Ur pretty dumb bro. Why would I believe some. Incel instead of researchers? Just look it up urself and stop making things up jfl
Your retarded
Also same was said for. Finasteride. Everyone said it's poison. I too mir and finally I see hairs growing back. O ly minox is cope.
I am telling you it’s too weak to do shit, just take test and stop coping

Why don’tu shave?

is minox or finasteride better

is minox or finasteride better
If he had a brain he woulda realised that Minox and fin don’t work against each other
everyone used them in combination and even fuckin blue pilled nigas know that
There is not better they do different things

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
If he had a brain he woulda realised that Minox and fin don’t work against each other
everyone used them in combination and even fuckin blue pilled nigas know that
There is not better they do different things
Why do people use oral minoxidil and not normal. Isnt oral very dangerous

Why do people use oral minoxidil and not normal. Isnt oral very dangerous
Oral minoxidil has way higher risk and higher reward
I would recommend oral, topical Minox and fin are enough to prevent hair loss and if you have lost all your hair get a hair transplant and hop on fin and minox
I don’t recommend fucking with the heart

Oral minoxidil has way higher risk and higher reward
I would recommend oral, topical Minox and fin are enough to prevent hair loss and if you have lost all your hair get a hair transplant and hop on fin and
Do you mean I wouldnt reccomend?

• +1
Reactions: rteme
u have shit smile lines too
fix it

nigga get jaw fillers or something atp, you have been bloated for the past 2 years and i dont know why.
@Seth Walsh help a poor arab nigga out

nigga get jaw fillers or something atp, you have been bloated for the past 2 years and i dont know why.
@Seth Walsh help a poor arab nigga out
Stop

You’ll always be ugly lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
Do something about your jaw or skull and retake rhino or remain the same blud

U aint ugly but ur jawline shape is ur main culprit of putting u down. Nose is also failo but not that big failo if u know what i mean. It seems leanmaxing does not remove u r fat from face. It means your body store a lot of fat in your face which is common on Arab dudes. Surgeries are costly and risky. Thats why i would recommend fillers that last one year. When it goes down. You do it again. If u do fillers you dont even need grown large beard anymore. You can have mini stubble and mogger jawline.

If u looked like this ethnis girls would go crazy for u.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, copingtoohardrn and exo
Do you wear makeup? You have nasofolds get pdos for that

You don’t know how to debloat yourself. Also you’re pretty fat still. Look at your hips
Also high estrogen. You should take a natural estrogen inhibitor with finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It’s the nose and jaw.

Get another rhinoplasty with a surgeon who knows what he’s doing and get jaw angle surgery for your inward gonions and you would become chadlite

Rn mtn
Bruh he will never be chadlite nor HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz