Why am I the only one that notices my crooked face?

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
it’s legit the most obvious shit ever how tf do people not notice it???? Lifefuel tho ig

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez and chosen-one
They probably do notice it and just don’t care.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and incelmogger
I get caught in da photos tho.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and incelmogger
they don’t point it out verbally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and St.TikTokcel
Only Paul Coceancig and his $100,000 custom titanium plates could save me from this horrid nightmare

it’s legit the most obvious shit ever how tf do people not notice it???? Lifefuel tho ig
Everyone notices minor asymmetries. You're not special, broski.

• Ugh..
Reactions: incelmogger and chosen-one
But people have said I have really striking features before so maybe they don’t???
they r probably bluepilled normies. post face and we’ll be able to determine

they r probably bluepilled normies. post face and we’ll be able to determine
No bro I’m not retarded wtf but I can pm if you want

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Maybe my fate really does lay within the hands of the great maxillofacial magician paul after all this time.

I need this torture to end NOW!

Last edited:
Maybe my fate really does lay within the hands of the great maxillofacial magician paul after all this time.

I need this torture to end NOW!

This guy is a known scammer who gives people chimp/dog/crocodile face syndrome with ridiculous advancements, go to him if you want to land yourself in a mountain of debt and permanent residence in Uncanny Valley.

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
This guy is a known scammer who gives people chimp/dog/crocodile face syndrome with ridiculous advancements, go to him if you want to land yourself in a mountain of debt and permanent residence in Uncanny Valley.
C5388869 48EF 4451 9710 28D8CCF68EE3

• +1
Reactions: spark
People don't consciously recognize your asymmetry they just catalogue it in their mind under "Attractive = Even/symmetrical" "Asymmetrical = Unattractive".

Normies have no idea what what makes someone attractive. Legit the only thing they consciously aware of are eyebags, skin, jawline, and maybe canthal tilt beyond that they have no idea. You might be attractive despite your asymmetry and since they can't recognize your crookedness they just assume your face isn't crooked because they have you catalogued under attractive. It really is funny, the same thing happens to me.

Ask a woman what makes vinnie hacker attractive and they would probably say his fucking eyes or some shit while he gets carried by a brick jaw and slutty lips.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and incelmogger
they don’t point it out verbally
Just imagine telling someone IRL that they seem to have a 140+ finial angle, crooked nose and they need infraorbital rim implants.

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and fuxkdakikez
People don't consciously recognize your asymmetry they just catalogue it in their mind under "Attractive = Even/symmetrical" "Asymmetrical = Unattractive".

Normies have no idea what what makes someone attractive. Legit the only thing they consciously aware of are eyebags, skin, jawline, and maybe canthal tilt beyond that they have no idea. You might be attractive despite your asymmetry and since they can't recognize your crookedness they just assume your face isn't crooked because they have you catalogued under attractive. It really is funny, the same thing happens to me.

Ask a woman what makes vinnie hacker attractive and they would probably say his fucking eyes or some shit while he gets carried by a brick jaw and slutty lips.
Normies would find any MTN as attractive

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger