Why am I ugly?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I looked in the mirror and my face is fat. I got hair sticking out of my nose. I got yellow ugly teeth. Ugly ass hair. Ugly eyebrows. An ugly deformed dick. I got an ugly ass dick that nobody wants comment subscribe bye

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I looked in the mirror and my face is fat. I got hair sticking out of my nose. I got yellow ugly teeth. Ugly ass hair. Ugly eyebrows. An ugly deformed dick. I got an ugly ass dick that nobody wants comment subscribe bye
All of that is fixable

• JFL
read my bio

• JFL
  • +1
rope time!

ur human and so is chad that’s normal bhai