Why are all the best looksmaxxing users goodlooking (SUIFUEL)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Every high iq looksmaxxer I consult is Chadlite+ its literally suifuel

why are they even on here and not fucking my girl jfllll, these are the ppl ive prob gotten the most useful info from the past few weeks, lmk who i forgot

1709775699073 1709775837590

I KNOW IM GLAZING AND THIS IS A GAY THREAD BUT ITS LEGIT SUIFUEL

why cant the high iqcels be basement dwelling incels not chads, ig its true that good genetics come as a package rippp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, kiyopon, pneumocystosis and 25 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
What does it even matter when you look good too?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and TheRagingBull
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pneumocystosis, Akhi and 2 others
Retard thread. Are you forgetting about @thecel (pre 2022) and Codywinters327 aka @enchanted_elixir
EBF226DA 19DE 44F9 B32D AFFE04AB29BC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, GabachoCopium, deepfuckingvalue and 14 others
Retard thread. Are you forgetting about @thecel (pre 2022) and Codywinters327 aka @enchanted_elixir View attachment 2786970
the cody winters thing got debunked but the cel yea, but most of the legit users here are good looking and its annoying

your prob LARPing aswell "eltruecel" jfl prob HTN

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
the cody winters thing got debunked but the cel yea, but most of the legit users here are good looking and its annoying
@ReadBooksEveryday confirmed he’s Codywinters327 don’t buy into enchanted’s cope and lies he’s just trying to hide his identity. Also yea a lot of the truecels aren’t as active or just make schizo threads or whine 24/7
your prob LARPing aswell "eltruecel" jfl prob HTN
I never larp but I am king rotter.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Infinite, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

@ReadBooksEveryday confirmed he’s Codywinters327 don’t buy into enchanted’s cope and lies he’s just trying to hide his identity. Also yea a lot of the truecels aren’t as active or just make schizo threads or whine 24/7

cope, no way that guy has the iq to write those threads if you know what im saying

i rot harder than you bhai

• JFL
bro acts like i don't write High IQ Threads

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and zan
cope, no way that guy has the iq to write those threads if you know what im saying
Urkcels iq mog their race hard.
i rot harder than you bhai
Nah only bigger rotters are Anthony, iamnotanincel and Rodeblur. @RODEBLUR is def king rotter not Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Urkcels iq mog their race hard.

Nah only bigger rotters are Anthony, iamnotanincel and Rodeblur. @RODEBLUR is def king rotter not Gengar
dude im on here more than u

I know u have .is but i find it hard to believe ur on more than me, i just dont splurge i casually read

• Ugh..
dude im on here more than u

I know u have .is but i find it hard to believe ur on more than me, i just dont splurge i casually read
Tales bro. If I’m not on here I’m on tiktok, discord or like doing certain other shit online. :lul:

Also you go to the gym more than me and ur still in HS. I’m in uni and have like 2 classes per day where I just listen to music + scroll on .org.

Tales bro. If I’m not on here I’m on tiktok, discord or like doing certain other shit online. :lul:

Also you go to the gym more than me and ur still in HS. I’m in uni and have like 2 classes per day where I just listen to music + scroll on .org.
i literally make threads between sets at the gym

That’s standard everyone uses their phone at the gym JFL.
just because im allegedly better looking than u doesnt change the fact that i dont see u here on friday/sat nights

• Ugh..
just because im allegedly better looking than u doesnt change the fact that i dont see u here on friday/sat nights
Tales. The only reason I’m on here maybe less is cuz I’m sleeping. I’m always here

Bro wakes up and launches .org

Fuck I wish online time was still visible on these forums fuck master for not reinstalling it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, efidescontinuado and Clavicular
Fuck I wish online time was still visible on these forums fuck master for not reinstalling it.
fuck master for posting me on incelsco twitter

If ugly people wrote high iq threads they wouldn't be ugly

who tf is last dude

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Mog3D, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Your high effort posts with sources to confirm can all be back stabbed just by your face.

Tell me why would anyone believe an ugly ass nigga if he makes a skincare thread or smth.

Same was for enchanted. He made one of the best threads, and many users including me read it and maybe implemented it.

But ever since that evisceration of a face reveal happened, more than half of his "fans" started taking him and his posts as a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mog3D, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Your high effort posts with sources to confirm can all be back stabbed just by your face.

Tell me why would anyone believe an ugly ass nigga if he makes a skincare thread or smth.

Same was for enchanted. He made one of the best threads, and many users including me read it and maybe implemented it.

But ever since that evisceration of a face reveal happened, more than half of his "fans" started taking him and his posts as a joke
Was it not just a funny larp that he was Cody winters?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Was it not just a funny larp that he was Cody winters?
I still take it as a joke.
But many ppl here are gullible, just that one post really affected his image.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and SteveRogers
Cope, brahminboss had the best knowledge. Pneumo was exposed as a round face normie in candids posted by another user, loox Just said take masteron and Ascend Bro (doesn't work if you're past puberty), orc "i'm totally Natural Bro" last guy looks good but never saw him spewing some esoteric looksmax knowledge. The fact that you're good looking and still end up here means you're severe more mentally ill than the normies and uggos that are forced to rot that's why you endulge in looksmaxxing practices that yields 0 results irl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, proxyy, Akhi and 2 others
Cope, brahminboss had the best knowledge. Pneumo was exposed as a round face normie in candids posted by another user, loox Just said take masteron and Ascend Bro (doesn't work if you're past puberty), orc "i'm totally Natural Bro" last guy looks good but never saw him spewing some esoteric looksmax knowledge. The fact that you're good looking and still end up here means you're severe more mentally ill than the normies and uggos that are forced to rot that's why you endulge in looksmaxxing practices that yields 0 results irl
The bull spitting facts
This place is an asylum, once you post here, psl will live rent free in your brain for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

why are they even on here and not fucking my girl jfllll, these are the ppl ive prob gotten the most useful info from the past few weeks, lmk who i forgot

View attachment 2786957View attachment 2786958
View attachment 2786965

View attachment 2786961

why cant the high iqcels be basement dwelling incels not chads, ig its true that good genetics come as a package rippp
Genetic correlation pill. If they are better than you in one reguard, assume the same goes for all facets.

Chad wins. Always.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
People here would call this horsefaced subhuman if it wasn't a user tbh

View attachment 2786957View attachment 2786958
View attachment 2786965

View attachment 2786961

Because to be good looksmax user you need atleast some social interaction/experience. Allot on these forums don't have this and they end up being preoccupied with one thing/one feature or with over exaggerated features.

Nah loox is just male gazed

Pneumo is chadlite idk what bad pic ur talking about lol

And rabid just doesn't lose weight

Pneumo and rabid have good genes.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, proxyy and Clavicular
Cope cuz i get results