Why are boys like this so attractive? There’s something different that is attractive not the psl

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane, ascension and 2 others
@LooksOverAll @Pakicel @Blackgymmax

it doesn’t take an idiot to know that’s high appeal. U guys are taught aesthetics while some guys just know what aesthetics look like naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 24347, Mr.Heightism and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23611 and 5 others
He has NCT and lazy eyes though so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16371
pheno + latent homosexuality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madcap88, BrahminBoss, FootLongDong and 12 others
it doesn’t take an idiot to know that’s high appeal. U guys are taught aesthetics while some guys just know what aesthetics look like naturally.
Just the all-round package. Ideal body, harmony, cute fuckboy pheno coupled with decently high PSL
No but there’s actually something even me as a make find attractive and I can’t put my finger on it. It’s not muh TikTok hair or pheno because I don’t feel the same for other TikTok boys etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
No but there’s actually something even me as a make find attractive and I can’t put my finger on it. It’s not muh TikTok hair or pheno because I don’t feel the same for other TikTok boys etc
Yeah like when I see a good looking guy ik he’s good looking. Just instinctively. Weird af. But beneficial for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 22623
i cant see ig posts can you post the link

So you're bisexual?

Attractive how? As in u feel sexually attracted to him or attracted as u wanna be his friend and earn his respect, or maybe more fascinated than attracted?

Alot of it comes down to pheno and coloring realistically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sigmapsycho, copefuel and 6 others
What’s the pheno + homosexuality? How does he give off latent homosexuality?
I dont know specifically but what i do know is that this stupid ass look can have abs and an ok mandible and do well

forward grown af, compact short midface wide high set nasion, pct good coloration colored eyes good high fiber count hair.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Daniel Plainview and p0lishsubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 15468
psl is cope. you can tell whether someone slays or not just by looking at their face upclose. this boy would slay as a short haired guy too.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he's tanned uwu :owo:

Shit example. But they're attractive due to health indicators which many retards here dismiss. They only focus on dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 23611
disgusting hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Everything more or less above average beside shit eye, similar to Chamelet but ofc he looks "soft", effeminate, young, healthy and full of collagen so unless its true true NCT in which eye melt with the cucked eyebrow then there is nothing to worry about

Still doesnt look that GREAT

Ohhh zis boy so attractive i want hes dickk
Be like a man assess only muscles and jaws stop jerking to pretty boys

Not a mistery lmao, above average frame with muscles, high hyoid bone, small sloped nose, good chin and maxilla projection, healthy looking tan skin. All attractive things.

• +1
Reactions: bugbug and LooksOrDeath
Shit example. But they're attractive due to health indicators which many retards here dismiss. They only focus on dimorphism.
What would be this guy's health indicators?

Yeah like when I see a good looking guy ik he’s good looking. Just instinctively. Weird af. But beneficial for looksmaxxing
You sound gay bro

Gat

Kys 😾

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and datboijj

ur a noob to the sanpaku pill delete ur acount now
ab67616d0000b27341fad306fcad4ca189196a9d

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you are just gay as fuck

• +1
Just a shredded twink with raging hormones probably a Sarms goblin too

• Love it
Just the all-round package. Ideal body, harmony, cute fuckboy pheno coupled with decently high PSL
What's a fuck boy pheno?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
When age hits he's gonna look like a cuck ngl

• Woah
Everything more or less above average beside shit eye, similar to Chamelet but ofc he looks "soft", effeminate, young, healthy and full of collagen so unless its true true NCT in which eye melt with the cucked eyebrow then there is nothing to worry about

Still doesnt look that GREAT

Guy is ugly but his hair is huge halo, it's the same as ugly with with great ass and a thong with thin leggings

that dudes ugly he needs to angle fraud and fiter fraud or else he looks like shit
hair and physique saves him from death