Why are doctors such bluepilled faggots?

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
These faggots could literally see a kid who has recessed jaw, mouth breather, with shit back posture, and think he's completely healthy and normal, instead of actually helping the kid so he can grow proper bones and looksmax at a young age.

The only blackpilled Doc who tried to help people to have good tongue/back posture and to stop mouth breathing got expelled jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Chintuck22, MortusX and 8 others
Because they are old-school as fuck and don't know shit

Because they make more money treating the symptoms than they do preventing them in the first place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, MortusX, Deleted member 4209 and 5 others
So that in the future they can earn more money from the kid you mentioned as an example by suggesting surgeries instead of telling the kid about mewing, posture and proper chewing and nasal breathing. Basically pricks who deserve to rot in the deepest pits of fucking hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
As much as I hate doctors for similar reasons we really can't blame them if u think rationally about this. They're extremely risk averse on giving a kid hormones or doing these kinds of procedures. There was some article I read after vasectomies were new and they were said to be reversible, but when people couldn't reverse them doctors were on the hook of getting sued and losing their license. Unfortunately, all this stuff we obsess about is considered cosmetic in their eyes. If you can function day to day physically then they really couldn't care less.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1106
Your basic doctor is a fucking retarded faggot that knows jack shit. You will literally learn more from internet than some doctors. There are men on 200 ng/dL testosterone who can't get more of testosterone because they get told by their doctors that they have normal levels of it. But if a mentally ill retard wanted synthetic hormones of opposite gender then they will gladly give them to it out of your pocket, they also prescribe women hormones when asked without a question and also directly encourage women since teenage years to take birth control pills which are easily accessible hormonal bombs. They are obviously waging war on men and masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, OCDMaxxing, didntreadlol and 6 others
Your basic doctor is a fucking retarded faggot that knows jack shit. You will literally learn more from internet than some doctors. There are men on 200 ng/dL testosterone who can't get more of testosterone because they get told by their doctors that they have normal levels of it. But if a mentally ill retard wanted synthetic hormones of opposite gender then they will gladly give them to it out of your pocket, they also prescribe women hormones when asked without a question and also directly encourage women since teenage years to take birth control pills which are easily accessible hormonal bombs. They are obviously waging war on men and masculinity.

It's fucked up man. I'm happy my doctor didn't bullshit me and run around the circles but he told me straight up that him and other doctors will not prescribe test with levels that are low unless your missing a nut and/or have a pituitary tumor messing up the HPTA loop. Another exception would be being 60-70 years old and at that point you're nearing ur death so wellness is taken into account.

Went to the dentist because I have an overbite. I was told my case is not that severe and I can still live like this
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Golang
With most things its the system regulations that fuck things up, not docs themselves

Went to the dentist because I have an overbite. I was told my case is not that severe and I can still live like this
JFL
"No your son doesn't need treatment he has a near perfect occlusion except for a slight overbite"
Later in life
Khof5v5fd4t11

"That'll be 50k for double jaw surgery"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4973 and 5 others
Boomers never like to admit they are wrong, especially when millions of peoples health and facial development depend on it, they most likely know mew is right but will never admit it, his arguments make too much sense for anyone to deny, especially people who have been in this field their entire life

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Catawampus
They don’t want you to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Gren
These faggots could literally see a kid who has recessed jaw, mouth breather, with shit back posture, and think he's completely healthy and normal, instead of actually helping the kid so he can grow proper bones and looksmax at a young age.

The only blackpilled Doc who tried to help people to have good tongue/back posture and to stop mouth breathing got expelled jfl.
Prob cuz they look The same jfl

• JFL
Because they're faggot

Docs are offen projecting faggots. If ur a doc it's probably because ur life is school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 275
If I had a blackpilled ortho when I was a pre-teen, my life right now would be completely reversed.

It's because becoming a doctor = years of studycucking.

anyone who makes it to become a doctor has just done what they were told to do all their life. Study hard to get a good job to provide for women and betabux.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Gren, KrissKross and 1 other person